Feeling

The Unwanted Feeling

Yoseob pov

As jihae point to that tree i can clearly see junhyung there.. He did really like jihae.. I was shock at first when i know he like jihae but i thought he was joking.. he is not a person who will fall in love easily.. And also what did he like about jihae? Why it is jihae?

I told jihae to wait for a while and i go to get this crazy boy.. Even though you like her didnt mean you can follow her every where.. Aigoo this crazy bastard.. This way He will only make jihae hates him.. 

'Yah! Yong junhyung! What are doing here? I ask him..

'Nothing, just taking a walk and i about to come to your house. We have group project for science isnt it?'he give me excuse..

'Oh really, lets go! Do you bring the book from library?' He nodded then he follow me to go home with jihae. In our way to jihae house i can see that junhyung didnt talk like he used to with us.. He act cold with her but why? Only me and jihae who talk and he just follow us with his eyes on her back.. God, did he love jihae so much? I will ask him later..

Junhyung

I follow yoseob to send her home.. A long the way she only talk with yoseob.. She only laugh with him.. For her i never exist.. So i decide to let her know that i like her today.. I will tell her.. By hook or by crude.. I dont care.. I didnt know why i'm so cold towards her.. 

Looking at her back is enough for me.. I know she dont have body like a normal teens do but i don't know.. Her existence only can make me happy inside.. 

________________________________________________________________

Sorry i have to end it here.. Will continue when i have time and mood..