Pizza

Paper Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pizza * Chapter One

——

 

Taekwoon didn’t waste much time inside the library and checked out the book, stuffing the novel inside his bag quickly once he reached the steps of the building and heard the loud cars rumble around the streets noisily. It was much quieter than it was outside, and Taekwoon immediately noticed that. The blond man saw his manager waiting outside of the car, a furrow deepening his features while his thumbs fiddled nervously around the screen of his phone. The blond shrugged, thinking his manager was playing some type of game he downloaded a few minutes ago while Taekwoon was inside, chatting to the chocolate-voiced boy. 

 

It was a brightly lit Friday where the sun was shining and shimmering onto puddles of rain water that pooled around the streets and on the side walk. Taekwoon allows a smile grace his lips as he pulled out the old book he had eagerly stuffed inside his bag. Sure, it was a romance novel and it did take him at least ten minutes to read the first paragraph because he was simply confused on what it was about, but, Taekwoon checked it out anyways and now, it was sitting right on his lap throughout the whole car ride with his manager. They were heading back to Taekwoon’s apartment where his cat — Fritz was waiting for his milk.

 

“So, what did you think about the photoshoot?” His manager questioned, eyes connected onto the road in complete, utter concentration. “Did you make any friends?” He had continued on and Taekwoon only rolled his eyes or shrugged at the question. He usually talked to his manager, but he really didn’t adore the topic of photoshoots or other models. Sometimes, Manager Kim was like a father, but just way younger than an average dad. The manager had just turned twenty-three this year and Taekwoon, himself, was only eighteen for a model — the youngest one in his industry. To answer the manager’s question, the blond only shook his head, signaling a “No, I don’t like them.” type of look. Manager Kim nodded in an understanding way, eyes never leaving the long road. 

 

Taekwoon was getting bored and the feeling of anxiousness rose in his stomach. The blond removed the book from his lap, opening it up to continue reading. He loved how the author expressed his feelings so well in the book and how he was the main character, struggling with blindness. Simply, the main character felt trapped. He couldn’t walk further. A few parts made Taekwoon’s mouth fall open, but some even brought trickles of tears through his eyelids. Taekwoon grumbled in distaste, wiping the stray tears away with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter