Chapter Forty Six: What really HAPPENED

VIRUS 01
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongguk

Chapter Forty Six: What really happened.

Everything was planned from the start, Kris planned it all he's not really dying that time, everything was an act.

---------FLASHBACK --------

Everyone was talking about their Victory and How Rap Mon and V lead them to their success, Then suddenly they heard Kris groan from the back, and saw him on the floor, and he's side is continuously bleeding. Earlier when Kris was fighting, he didn't see the man who have a knife was going to stab him, he suddenly feel shocked when he felt that someone pierce him in the side then he glared at him and kick him with all of his might.

Kris didn't notice that he's badly wounded and let the blood flow. He didn't know that his wound was not healing fast. The knife that stabbed him is like the knife on Lay's research lab but not as powerful as it is.

EXO and BTS was immediately brought Kris in their house. They lay him on the table, in Lay's research lab and Kris was slowly gaining his consciousness.

Lay was the only one whose there, taking care of Kris while the other is in their own room waiting for Kris to get better, Lay stitches his wound then, Kris slightly groaned, Lay patches some bandage to Kris wound to prevent bleeding. It's already 2:30 am in the morning when Kris was finally awake.

Kris was looking in the ceiling when he thought something, he stood up and goes to Xiumin's room and knocked.

Xiumin opened the door and look surprised to see Kris standing in front of him "You look like you see a ghost" Kris said and slightly smile at Xiumin "You shouldn't be here, You need to rest" Xiumin said worried and help Kris to walk in his room.

Xiumin help him to lay down then Kris hold Xiumin's hand and then Xuimin look at him "Help me, Hyung" Kris pleaded "Huh? Help you to what?" Kris explained what he's planing to do but Xiumin shook his head for disagereement.

"Kris, everything is fine now, you can live with Inna freely but why are you going to do that" Xiumin said disagree to Kris planned "Jebal, Hyung nega pilyohae, I don't want to see Inna in danger again. . . We still didn't know if someone is like Siwon out there and hurt her this time, I already told you this, once this finished. . . I will let her go now" Kris said pleading to Xiumin.

"Kris, Jinja you didn't need to do this anymore"

"But Hyung, Im not the perfect man for Inna. Like i told you before Wendy needs to find her man so she can have Jane in the future"

"But, what if its you"

Kris shook his head at Xiumin "This time it's not me but next time maybe" Kris said smiling sadly "Arrasseo, if that's what you want, i will help you then. . . Im going to asked J.Hope now where's Inna right now" Xiumin said and Kris smile at him thankful.

"Hyung, I want to watch the sunrise with Inna"

"But you going to hurt yourself"

"Ani, she will be the one whose going to hurt so much, and that will lead me to a numbness because I will see her like that but It's part of the planned so she will believe that Im dying"

Inna cant sleep because she's still thinking of Kris, thinking of what ifs. They hide to Busan they check in, In a hotel BTS thought that, Siwon would not think that they are in Busan because he will think Jeju because their old house was there.

Jin called her that they are going there with Kris then Jin told her that Kris is badly wounded. Kris told them what his planning to do, at first EXO and BTS disagree about this plan but later they say yes because Kris pleaded to them and that his decision not them, Kris even told them that it's better to hurt her now, so she can move on sooner.

Kris planned that he will fake his death, so Inna accept this freely. Kris even asked Lay to take out his stitches and let his blood flow just like that. Lay disagree about getting his stitches out, his life was in danger because the wound was not healing fast but Kris was hard headed and told them that Inna will feel so much hurt than him right now once this planned finish so he doesn't care how much pain will brought it to him, because he's already pain enough and this kind of pain is no much to him.

It's already 5:00 am in the morning Kris and Inna was in the roof top of the hotel waiting for the sun to rise, when Inna saw Kris condition she can help but to be brave in front of him and then later on Kris asked to Inna that they should watch the sunrise but Inna refused because she knows what will happened to Kris once the sunrise hit his skin but Kris pleaded and saying that this will be his last wish before he will leave the world peacefully while the others watching them with a sympathy in their eyes.

"Aahh, that's what the color of the sky before sunrise" Kris said amazed and Inna hummed saying yes. Inna is sitting in the ground while Kris is lying his head in her lap and Inna is holding Kris hands "Let's just go back inside" Inna said worried and Kris shook his head "This is my last wish before, i depart in this world" Kris said and look at Inna and hold her face then Inna closed her eyes memorizing every detail *this is my last wish before, i leave you for the rest of your life, please forgive me* Kris thought and look at the direction of the sun.

"I thought that dying would feel like, I were going on a faraway vacation, but that's what i thought because now, Im scared"

"Death has been scary thing"

Inna carries Kris head and he smile a little bit like Inna doing he was memorizing every detail of Inna's touch to his. "Leaving someone behind is much scary than death because I can't protect that someone any longer and Im going to miss that person forever" Kris said and inhale the morning breeze "I'll be following you footstep someday soon" Inna whispered to his ear then the sun is started to rise and Kris skin is started to burned and he groan slightly, Inna immediately put her hand in front of Kris face "It's okay, leave it" then Kris pulled her hand and hold it tightly.

"If i only knew that love will like this. . . Then i should agree to them sooner to live here in the city, so i should have met you earlier, all that time, i spent without knowing anything, its all such a waste"

"Still, it's better than not having met at all. . . We're here together now"

The both of them chuckles, but Inna keep from sobbing she wanted to cry now but she can't because she wanted Kris to see that she's brave enough so Kris can rest in peace.

Kris was not acting anymore his blood was now losing because of his wounds and he pressing it for stop the aching but it's no use at all in minute eventually he will lost his consciousness.


"Let's meet each other again, even you are faraway, i will look for you and Im make sure that im already a human just like you"

"We Have to meet no matter what happens, even if you are a human or still a vampire"

Inna is now sobbing because she cant take it any longer now the table turned, she's now weak and didn't know what will going to do once Kris parted with her.

"We didn't get long time together, but i got to live as a human because of you. . . The happiest and warmest human being in this world" and Kris just listening to Inna's crying, he wanted to stop this act now but it's already started and no backing out.

"Inna"

"Ne"

Then Kris hold her face in his both hand and slowly the both of them leaning to each other, Their lips touch each other and they slowly kissing passionately, Kris slowly closed his eyes and whispered in her lips "인아 사랑해" Then Kris hand slowly slipping to her face and Inna eyes widen because she already know what happen.

She embraced Kris like there's no tomorrow and cry in his body "나두 사랑해 고리고 고마워요" Inna said between her sobbing.

Everyone now was in Seoul and Inna was sitting in the living room, while Kris body is in his room. EXO told her that Kris asked them that he wanted to stay here in his room like a sleeping person before they cremate his body.

"Inna" Xiumin called her and Inna smile at him but her smile didn't get to her eyes "You should go home now" Inna shook her head "Im okay here, Im going to wait here until Kris body cremates" Inna said and Xiumin look at her in sympathy.

If you only know.

Xiumin thought sadly "But Kris will not going to happy if he will see you like this" Xiumin said and Inna look at him with a watering eyes "I know Life is unfair, And Kris even told me that Life is like a game and I should play it but how can i play it when the person Im thinking that i can lean on while playing this game called life is already gone" Inna said and burst in a tears for tenth time.

"Ssshhh, Uljima" Xiumin said and hugged her like a big brother "I don't know what, Im going to do anymore. . . I only have Kris but. . ." Inna didn't know what she going to say and became speechless "Inna now Im going to say my proverb to you Life is like a river, we need to go in a flow, we can't stock in one place because river keep flowing even in any circumstances" Xiumin said and smile at her sadly then Inna bit her lips "Now, you need to go upstairs and say goodbye to Kris because tomorrow will be his last day and were going to send him" Xiumin stand up and offer his hand to her.

Inna stood up and put her hand to Xiumin and the both of them goes to Kris room. The both of them stop in the door and Inna look at Xiumin then Xiumin nod his head encouraging her to go on and enter the door. Inna hold the door knob and inhaling the air getting a strength before she face him. She twisted the doorknob and the Flower scent welcome her.

Inna look at Kris body lying there like he's just sleeping in peacefully and slowly she approach him and hold his hands. She kneeled beside him and put his cold hands in her face then she closed her eyes like on the rooftop she reminiscing the past, when Kris saved her into the woods, when Kris saved her from the second time, every memories that lingering to her mind, every smile, laugh, kiss, holding hands and embrace that he left to her is her treasure until they meet again.

Inna look at him for the last time tears keep flowing in her eyes "This is not the End but and And. . . Until we meet again. . . My Peter Pan" then Inna leave the room and closed the door, then Kris opened his eyes and look at the door "Until Next time my Wendy, Jeongmal Mianhae"

Inna was already at her apartment, lying to her bed. It's feels like her body is here lying in this bed but her mind and her soul was in Kris room looking at his lifeless body. Inna can't believe that this day will come and it never registered to her mind that Kris is gone just like that. Inna goes to her living room and sat down to her couch hugging her leg.

Inna tears slowly flowing to her eyes, she didn't want to cry again but she cant help and cry until her eyes give up. Finally Inna already fell asleep sitting uncomfortable in the couch and tired from crying.

Kris stand up from his bed touching his wound, Lay already stitched it again. Kris was getting down when he heard that everyone is talking about the surprise Lay talking about to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter