Bus War.

butler?you mean slave.

 

SHORT AND LATE. SCOLD ME ALL YOU WANT.

 

BUT, PLEASE ENJOY AND COMMENT <3 

 

Hoya's POV

 

Wow. I can't believe ~~~~ grown so much. She's taller, tanner, funnier, more rebel...

Oh yeah and ier. Adorable in a way. Its's a compliment. Really.

So here's a thing about me if you people have been wondering.

The name is Lee Howon. Known as Hoya. Ho not as in hoe. Stop making fun of my perfect name thanks.

So I'm a high school students is Seoul International School. Senior to be exact. I'm flawless.

. . .

Kidding.

I've been a nerd in front of milady's eyes since I was born.

I've been following ~~~~ milady since I was born.

I've been training as first class butler at the United Kingdom since I was born.

I'm good in almost everything including my looks since I was born.

but....

only as a butler. And I will forever go with that.

 

So being a butler and serving the Kims family is my family's priority since the ancient time.

It has been passed down through generation to generation.

No, Its not a forceful job or anything.

I do it because I want to.

I want to serve milady.

 

I have a brother named Lee Sungjong.

He's a little bit feminine but he can shake his better than anyone in the female population.

He's a year younger and super duper hyper all the -er words in the word, annoying.

He nags like he just ate his own .

He gets in all the high school girls, college girls and older women's undies.

He can steal your nunga-nungas.

I don't even know what that means because the last time I talked to him was last night and he was bragging about how feminine he looks and 

still got the girls.

Vain. Diva-ish. Sly.

 

He doesn't go to school by the bus, he always go with his friends...and they're a freaking gangster!

The .

Sungjong is a 4-D . 

And I love my brother.

Ew. No but I really do.

 

Anyway back to where I am.In the bus. With ~~~~.

She's standing about 3 steps away from me ,standing and listening to music while mumbling the lyrics.

Typical.

 

~~~~ have been bullying me for years.

Not only her, every school I've been to, its all the same. I just don't get it.

Just because I'm smart doesn't mean I study that much or anything.Just because I like to read doesn't mean I'm should be shunned.

Or maybe I'm not smart, it's just that people are just dumb.

Yeah, let's we all stick to that theory.

So I admit that my appearance could be an eyesore as a student.

Thats why when I boarded the bus 3 minutes ago, everyone is literally trying to avoid standing near me.

Snorts.

Humans hah.

 

"Tsk! Excuse me sir, but can you please move your dirty little hands and get your dirty little body off me.Stay away freak."

Kim ~~~~.

Thats her voice.

"I don't know what is this girl talking about."

A man.

Oh.

"You were obviously doing a erted act. If you want me to direct translate, it means you just ually harass me with your filthy hands."

"......."

The crowd in the bus was in gasp and they were disgusted.

"Go get a wife to make you sandwiches please, you're not worthit to touch any human in this world." 

With that, the guy pressed the the button on the piller of the bus to ring a sound so the bus driver would stop the moving mechanical.

He gets down and showed ~~~~ a middle finger through the bus's transparent window. 

And guess what?

She blowed his a kiss.

Aw.

Everyone in the bus starts to gossip about the scene.

Yup. Thats ~~~~ alright.

Mean and sarcastic.

Fiesty.Just the way I like it.

I smirked upon my thoughts.

 

I walked to her side and stand behinde her.

I place my lips to her right ears and begin to talk to her.

"Aggresive."

"Excuse me, aggresive should not be the word to describe me.It should be brave.Learn your korean please." She scoffed.

"My bad."

"Of course it is."

"I'm glad to see you're not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance."

"Please never ever miss a good chance to shut up." She rolled her eyes.

I started to laugh.

"Why are you laughing freak! God you're so weird."

"I thought you weren't talking to me anymore."

"I'm not."

"Yes you are, see, we're having a fun conversation, lika a couple huh"

I winked at her.

"Know your place nerd. And this is not talking, it's argueing with class."

"I used to think that you were a colossal pain in the neck.Now I have a much lower opinion of you." I shot.

Hahahahahaha.

Sarcasm fits us the best. Even though I'm a nerd, I never fail to either annoyed her with my face or my sharp tongue.

It's how we alien communicate.

Besides, she's ing adorable when she tries her best to fight back.

God, I just want pinch her and smack her and just throw her in the ocean of rainbows and unicorns.

"I dont need your attitude nerd, I have my own."

"Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain."

"Well aren't you a waste of two billion years of human kind evolution."

"I'm impressed.I've never met such a big mind inside such a small head before." I replied. Not admitting to defeat.

"Now would be an excellent time for you to become a missing person."

"I would like to fight back to your words, but I think I had enough."

"Finally"

"......."

"......."

 Both of us became quiet.

But then, I just had to ask her a question.

A question that I've been wondering since god created human kind.

"Why do you hate me?Why do hate nerds?Whats with the prejudices" I asked.

She was quite for a while.

Maybe she's thinking what smart words she should said to offend me and my species.

"I have no prejudices. I hate everyone equally."

"But...?"

"But I just hate you more."

"Why?"

"Because you're a nerd."

"THAT'S IT?"

"...."

I smirked at her.I knew she saw it but pretend not to.

 

The whole 30 minutes of bus ride to school became quite and calm in a way.
None of us showed any sign of interest to each other.

 

After we came out from the bus, we went to our separate ways. To our 'type of people'.

Just like always.

END OF HOYA'S POV