Judging

butler?you mean slave.

Your POV

 

"Ugh" Half awake, I stretched out my arms and slam them on the clock to shut it. Lazyly I woke up from my slumber, I took my bath and dress up in my school's uniform.

"Another day, another nightmare."

I had to admit, waking up in the morning for school is probably the worst thing ever. I mean does school have to be on so early in the morning but yet off late in the evening. Why?! Bloody government.

Walking down my two-story house, I grabbed an energy bar and a small packet of banana milk that mom left on the table to eat along the way to school.

Oh hey, there's a note mom left "Baby, I'm off to work early today okay?Be careful along your way to school.Got it?Good.Now go."

"Heh, she went out early today." I snorted at my own statement.

Well the best thing is about my family is we think sarcasm is beautiful. Kudos for that.

So after I locked the front door,I walk to the bus stop stand which is 5 minutes away from my house.

Well, you see, the reason why my parents doesn't send me to school is because my dad is in heaven while mom is forever alone or also known as busy-single-mother-who-have-her-own-life-to-take-care-of.

Well she's not really 'alone', she have like 6 boyfriends at once but hey I respect her, she probably lonely after dad was gone. I mean which mom can actually date 6 guys at once while working her off to pay her daughter's school fee. She is one hell out of a mom.

 

So before anything, I shall explain something about my school. Its name is Seoul international School. Yes, obviously it's a private school. Well, daa. 

So this school is much likely other school honestly. No, student doesn't follow the school rules like they should like 'Student shouldn't eat chewing gum or even bring it to school' and that's the stupidest rule this school had establish.Honestly who actually follows anyway?

My main point is the speciality of our school is we are aloud to bring gadgets, which is the opposite of goverment school's rules.Yes this is real. But we are not allow to use them during classes unless permission is given my the teacher in charge. Hah funny.

So back to the bus stop situation.

While waiting for the bus, I pull out my iPhone and put the earphone plugs into the hole. The song Winter Rose by TVXQ was played. Beautiful. Honestly, this song gives a calm to my heart. It makes me feel warm and bring out all that cheesy feeling in me. 

While I was in my own neverland, that person just had to come by at the same bus stop at the same time. How many at this I just said?Yeah you got my point.

I can't help but stare at him. 

God, he's so tacky.

His glass is bigger than his balls I can bet you on that.

His pants are not long enough and to cover his leg, so he wore a long pair of sock. What is he? Humpty Dumpty?

His eyebrows are like the amazons. I think he's the only human who need to put hair gel or mousse on his eyebrows. 

His face is so greasy.

He actually tucked in his uniform. Boy, what even man? Nobody does that anymore.

His hair is well comb like James Bond godfather. 

Well at least he got some taste in bags.Thank god for that or it would be such an eyesore than he already is.

And I can see that he have a thing for the colour purple. Bieber fan? I doubt. Even Bieber wouldn't be so tacky and.......bloody nerdy?

Yeah, thats it. Nerdy. That word just explain everything.

And guess what, purple nerdy boy is from my class. Yay.

Um no.

"Err um.. is there something in my face?"

Yeah. social disgrace.

Wait a minute......

Oh my god. Nerdy just talked to me. I gave him an unbelievable look. You know the one that said 'Did you just talked to me?Excuse you!' look.

Yeah that one.

So I just looked away. I'm not talking to Mr.Nerdy who only talks to people who have with algebraic numbers. No in the hell way.

"Um...may I sit here?"

Oh my god. Stop talking to me.

He gave me an eye contact as if he's saying 'Oh hello there! I want talk to you! Lets be friends!' .

So I just nod.

My god, I just respond to the nerd for the first time in my life since ever. See, I'm not a total you know.

"Umm...I'm Hoya...you know?We're in the same class"

"........"

"Um you always call me four eye freak..."

I rolled my eyes.Well at least he remember his nickname quite well.

"Oh and once you push me into the river once too."

Haha. That was funny.

"We've been in the same class since grade 4, that is when you threw my shoes in the mud."

Oh yeah,heh I remembered that. So?

"You've also threw my glasses into the fish pond befo-"

"Ok look nerd, I don't get your point telling me such things.And yes I remember torturing you and too bad for you, I'll continue doing that. So please can you shut up while I'm being nice?"

"What do you mean?"
 

"God, Hoya. I thought you're a nerd and you can understand at a fast speed. But I guess all those studying and reading books only makes you more stupid. What I meant was while I'm not doing anything mean to you you better shut the hell up before I shove fresh dog poop over there in your mouth."

"But your hand will get dirty and smelly."

"SHUT UP!"

At the time, the bus finally came. God bless you Mr.Driver for coming at the right time.

Before I climb aboard I have something to said to that eyesore dude,

"We never had this talk.Ever. Hoya, if theres rumors saying that I talked to you, I'll make sure I'll be your Grim Reaper."

I saw him nod and I think he whispered something. I couldn't hear him. Screw him who cares.

End of your POV

Hoya's POV

"You remembered my name..." I whispered.

I smiled. I know she's a total towards me and treat me like ,no respect at all but I don't mind.

Because, I , Lee Hoya, is Kim~~~~ secret butler that even she doesn't know off. Well not yet.

End of Hoya's POV.

 


Ok so I'm late on updating the fic. Sorry /bows.

Ok so I want you guys to get the idea how 'nerdy Hoya and the gang' looks like so;

Nerdy Hoya

                                                              Nerdy Hoya

 

 

 

                                              Nerdy Sungyeol.

 

                   Nerdy Sunggyu (minus the Hotness okay?)

It's hard to find nerdy Sunggyu picture.


 

So here's some facts;

1. Seoul International School does exist in real life.

2. Hoya does wear a big huge -kinda- nerdy glasses.

3. A member of Infinite once said Sungyeol is a nerd when his glasses in on.

4. I love my oppars.


Oh and I'm going to Korea on the 13th of December 2011,which is tomorrow.

So, I'll update in a week?

I'll update it now as much as I can before I go.

Peace out bro!