Friends

Magnetic Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day

Sulli slowly opened her eyes when she heared the noise of her alarm clock, she tap it lightly to stop the loud sound. Its six in the morning.
She streched her body and yawn.

She got up from her bed and headed to her bathroom to take a bath. After thirty minutes, she directly goes to her big vanity mirror to blow dry her hair. After drying her hair she put a moisturizer on her face and a lip balm for her lips. She stood up and change her robe to her school uniform.

She get her bag and her cellphone on top of the side table beside of her alarm clock. She check her cellphone and as expected that Minho guy sent her a message to say his good morning.

Last night was so embarrassing, she felt embarrassed for calling him first.

Sulli took a deep breath.

"Sulli why don't you try to meet him? Don't worry, you'll be with us." 
She remembered what Victoria said last night.

Sulli shooked hear head.
"I can't do that, I already felt embarrassed for calling him last night and I can't take asking him first to meet me. I'm not even interested in him. Exchanging messages is enough for us to talk, besides I just started talking to him, its only yesterday and I think it's really a bad idea to meet him." Sulli thought

Is it necessary to meet that guy? Isn't too early to meet him?

Sulli went out to her room and goes to their kitchen to have breakfast.

After eating a toated bread, bacon and egg she stood up and she put both of her arms to her parents shoulders.

"Mom, Dad I have to leave now. It's another day for us, I'm gonna miss you both while I'm at school" She said while both of her arms are hugging her parents.

"Take care baby."Said Mrs. Choi.

"We will miss you too Sulli. You take care ok?" Mr. Choi said while tapping Sull's arm.

Sulli nodded and kissed her parents
"I have to go now. Bye mom and dad. I love you." She looked at her wrist watch 
and then left.

Mr. Choi sigh "We are so lucky for having Sulli in our lives, we raised her really well, she's very sweet and she really respect us. Thank you Honey for taking care of our family, and I'm so lucky for having you as my wife." Mr. Choi said, he holds Mrs. Choi's hand and then he kiss it.

Mrs. Choi was touched by her husbands sweetness, though her husband is always like this she always got emotional with this kind of conversation. She is indeed lucky for having him and Sulli in her life, for having a loving and happy family in her life. "Your making me cry early in the morning Honey."

Sulli is well love by her parents, since she's the only child, her parents showered her with so much love. Despite of being rich, her parents taught her to have a very good manners. Her parents always reminding her that wealth cannot rule everything, money is not permanent. Her parents made sure that she will be spoiled in a good way, a way that she will never take things easily, will never use money as a power.

Sulli's family is owning a big company, though it's not yet well known or popular company in Korea.


-------
Sulli is walking in the hallway while looking at her phone, she's reading Minho's message.

"Hi Sulli, you're not gonna reply to my message again? I thought we're already friends since you called me last night."

Wow he even put a sad emoticon this time.

Sulli stared at his message thinking for a reply, when all of a sudden someone put an arm around her shoulder.

She sigh.

She knew who was it without looking at the face of the owner of that heavy arm. She knew who is this only person who always putting an arm around her.

"Hey, peach. How are you?"Asked the owner of the arm.

And this only person who's calling her a peach.

Sulli rolled her eyes.

"I told you stop calling me peach, I'm not a peach. Someone might even missheard it. Sometimes I felt like your cursing me if your calling me that. It's sounds like a bad word you know."Sulli said pouting her lips.

The owner of the arm laugh."Oh, you hate peach now? It's your favourite right? and you look like a peach to me. Alright I will stop calling you peach then."

Sulli removed the arm around her and glared at the owner.

"Yah, Lee Taemin, it's so early in the morning and yet your making it as if it's the end of my day. Peach is my favourite, but I'm not a peach and surely I don't look like a peach, and I heared that many times that you will stop calling me that."Sulli said with annoyed look.

Taemin chuckled and pinched Sulli's cheeks."Your so easy to teased my peach."

"Ouch."She shoved both of Taemin's hand and slap his shoulder.

Sulli's cheeks became red after pinching it so hard.
Sulli, Jiyoung and Taemin are schoolmates, they are childhood friends since grade school.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter