001.

Baby, Me and You.. We're the Perfect Two.

 

001. When he was promised a reward

 

"Hyung..." A boy who was sitting on the living room carpet softly called, his back leaning in the couch while his knees were folded up. The television was currently playing an animal show but it was already forgotten as his eyes were following the other man. The older who was called upon had only taken the last step on the stairs. He looked up, worry evident in his eyes upon seeing the younger was close to crying. He walked towards the boy crouching on the floor while finishing his tie.

"Hey, hey..." The older’s hand made way to the boy's nape, threading his fingers on the soft brown hair. This calms the younger everytime.

"Do you really have to go? Can I go with you, hyung? I will behave promise.. please?" The boy stared intently into him with his tear-filled eyes, silently begging the older to say yes. Sunggyu looked away. His heart couldn't take the sight and he might end up quitting the job before it even started.

"We talked about this last night, right? Hyung has to work for me to earn money. And I need to earn money—“

“So hyung can buy me the things I want, like my favorite strawberry ice cream cake.” The boy interjected softly.

“Yes, yes. And then we can also—“

“Go to my favorite places.. to the zoo and amusement parks.” The younger continued once again, cutting-off his hyung. His voice still sounded a bit sad though and his head was down. Sunggyu smiled a little. His Namu was being cute sometimes. Scratch that. He’s being cute all the time.

He gently lifted the younger’s chin up. “Ah look at that, you remembered all the things I told you. I know my Namu is smart! How about a reward?”

Namu’s ears perked up at the sound of the word reward. He then looked up to his hyung, now seemed to be staring at him with anticipation. The action made the older chuckle. Yes. Really cute.

“If you behave well when I’m gone.. Auntie Jang will tell me everything remember.” Sunggyu raised a finger. “If you will be good, I will not only bring you to the park but you will also get a gift from hyung. That is, when you behave like a good boy.”

Suddenly, Namu wrapped his arms around his neck, smiling happily. “You’re the best hyung! I promise I will be good! Come home fast, okay?”

Sunggyu patted his head affectionately. “Alright. Now let me go so I wouldn’t be late.”

Namu pouted but still complied. He received a kiss on top of his head with a soft ‘goodbye’ from his hyung. Not for long, Sunggyu was heard closing the front door, heading to his first ever work in his 23 years of living.

'It's for Namu.' Sunggyu assured himself. He can do this. It's for his Namu that he agreed to his Dad's plan of ruining his already peaceful life.

 

 

 

The moment Namu heard the front door open, he scrambled onto his feet and ran towards his hyung, his lips stretched into a wide smile.

“You’re back hyung!!! Welcome home~”, he exclaimed, hugging Sunggyu tightly. “Come! Come quickly!”

“What are you up to?” The older chuckled while shaking his head.

The younger dragged him upstairs and into their room, where a set of clothes laid neatly on the bed.

“Auntie Jang helped me a while ago to choose so we can go out right away when you get home. Look! She helped me change, too. I am very good while you are away. Auntie Jang said so~” Namu nodded to himself like he was agreeing to what he said. “Change now, hyung! Quickly! Quickly!” The younger pushed Sunggyu further in the room, obviously excited for the promised reward.

“Woah woah! Calm down, Namu. You sit right there and wait for hyung to get ready.” The older pointed to the other side of the bed.

The boy obediently sat down but Sunggyu noticed how he still fidgets uncontrollably on the bed. It’s amusing how the younger was looking at him changing, eyeing his every move. He also observed how Namu was trying to say something to him, maybe to hurry up once again, but then restrained from doing so and closed his mouth for the nth time. The older decided to and slowed down his movements, laughing to himself when he saw Namu’s lips portruding even more. ‘How was that even possible?’

“Hyung? Why are you in slow motion?” The younger was looking at him with his head tilting cutely, pout still present.

Sunggyu hadn’t notice him getting up, his mind still busy complimenting the adorable boy in front of him.

“Hyung.. can I help you? You are sooooo slow.”

Despite the boy asking for permission, his small hands were already buttoning-up Sunggyu’s shirt. That’s when the older blinked and realized Namu’s cute concentrating face was mere inches close. He stared on the boy’s furrowed brows, then to the little pointy nose, down to the lower lip caught in-between the white teeth.

“There.” Namu patted his hyung’s chest and looked up proudly from his finished work. “Let’s go, hyung?” The younger boy slicked his arms on Sunggyu’s left one, urging his hyung to move. The older, in Namu’s eyes, look like a hypnotized hamster now so they better get going before he starts to be paralyzed.

Sunggyu nodded absentmindedly and let Namu dragged him out. “Yeah.”

 

 

 

 

A/N: So, that is sort of an introduction chapter. *whispers Namu is fifteen^^
Updates might be irregular. Please bear with this lazy author.
Tell me what you think. Comments are loved~