Fun Time At The Beach

My Random Moments As Their Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS’s ages:-

Seokjin: 10
Yoongi: 9
Hoseok & Namjoon: 8
Jimin & Taehyung: 7
Jungkook: 5

This chapter requested by xMorning-StarX :)

And thanks to ParkHeeRa for the upvote... totally appreacite that... xoxo...

 

“We’re here!” Hana announced as she parked the mini-van. “I can see the beach! Guys I can see the beach!” Hoseok shook Namjoon’s arm. “We all can see it.” Namjoon annoyed with his hyper brother. “And I can see lots of people with fewer clothes on.” Yoongi muttered. “We need to find a place to set out mat as a place for me to relax and watch you guys playing.”

“Noona, you’re not playing in the water?” Yoongi asked.

“Well, if I want to, I will join you guys. I was thinking about having suntan.” Hana smiled at Yoongi as all of them waited for her to grab all the things.

“What is suntan?” Jungkook asked looking at his brothers. Jimin and Taehyung too waited for some answer. “Suntan is a darker colour for your skin tone. So it means noona wants to make her skin look darker than she already is.” Namjoon answered.

“Like Ginger in Shrek?” Jimin asked. Hoseok frowned. “I think Ginger’s colour is darker than what noona wants for her skin.”

“Like Lilo from Lilo & Stich?” Taehyung asked. Hoseok shrugged this time. “I don’t know. Is it noona? Suntan is dark skin like Lilo?” He asked Hana who was locking the mini-van.

Hana looked up in the air thinking. “I don’t know. But it’s okay. I don’t even know if I’ll look good with it.”

Seokjin and Namjoon helped Hana with all the things like matt and food and also set of toys for the younger brothers to play. Hoseok held Taehyung’s hand while Yoongi held Jimin and Jungkook. Together they walked and find a wide space where they can set their belongings. Gyeongpo Beach always full with people.

Once they found a perfect spot for them to settle up, they opened the matt and set down their food basket and few bags for their clothes.

“Noona, I want to go play now.” Hoseok jumped. He already took off his clothes. Namjoon and Seokjin as well. Yoongi laid down first and he said he will join later. Jimin and Taehyung already started to build a sand castle beside her.

Jungkook just sat on the matt and watched his two brothers. “Make it big and tall. And put a flag on the roof.”

“Don’t worry. Hyung will make it bigger and taller than you.” Being a sweet brother of course Jimin would do anything for the youngest. But not Taehyung. Only in few minutes that boy already interested on something else.

“Boys, take this with you.” She held up a doughnut buoy. Hoseok ran to her to grab it and joined Namjoon and Seokjin. “And don’t play too far please. Don’t go somewhere too deep. It’s dangerous.” She yelled for the trio that already ran to the water.

Yoongi crawled approaching his babysitter and laid his head on her lap. “Don’t you want to play with your brothers?” She asked. Yoongi shook his head. “I will. Later.” He seemed like wanted to sleep but instead he paid attention to Jimin and Taehyung with his body sprawled on top of Hana’s lap.

“This is fun… wuaaa~” Hoseok smiled happily. He was using the buoy while Seokjin and Namjoon just splashed water to one another. Whenever the buoy started to move away Hoseok would whine and called for Seokjin and Namjoon to grab him.

“Obviously you can touch the ground with your feet. What are you scared of?” Namjoon asked pulling the buoy and held it.

“What if there are sea monster in the water?” Hoseok asked.

“Sea monsters?” Seokjin asked with his head tilted totally confused.

“Yeah. Like the one in Percy Jackson?” Hoseok nodded with big eyes. Namjoon shrugged. “It’s shallow here so I don’t think they can come. They are too big to swim over here.” 

“That is ridiculous Namjoon.” Seokjin pointed out. “He’s the one that brought this up.” Namjoon pointed toward Hoseok.

Taehyung approached the water and jumped happily. He opened his arms like a bird and started jumping again. “Yeah hahaha yoohoo…come on come on.” He called for the waves. Suddenly something got stuck on his feet. It was seaweed. He picked it up and smiled at it. “Hello, what’s your name? I am Taehyung.” then he threw it away.

“Taehyung abandoned me.” Jimin whined watching Taehyung who was jumping around happily and yelling to the water. Yoongi who saw his brother sad he sat up and approached toward him. “How about we make something else?” He asked.

“Jungkook asked me to make castle along with Taehyung but that idiot already gone.” Jimin groaned jutting his lips.

“THAT IDIOT ALREADY GONE!” Jungkook repeated his brother’s words but way louder than he should. Hana gasped. “Jungkook, who are you calling an idiot?”

“Taetae hyung. Jiminie hyung said he is an idiot.” Jungkook answered with his finger pointed toward Taehyung who was with Hoseok in the buoy now.

“No. Don’t call your brother idiot.” Hana scolded softly. Jungkook then turned to look at Jimin. Now his finger pointed at the chubby cheeks boy. “DON’T CALL YOUR BROTHER IDIOT.” He repeated his babysitter’s words this time out loud.

“You like screaming too much.” Jimin frowned.

“Okay, let’s make a mermaid. How’s that Jungkook?” Yoongi asked. In a flash, Jungkook’s eyes widened in anticipation. He clapped his hands. “Yeah. Let’s make a mermaid.”

“Jimin, call Seokjin hyung.”

Jimin nodded and ran near the other four. “SEOKJIN HYUNG! YOONGI HYUNG CALL YOU.” he yelled.

Seokjin heard him and waved. Then he looked at Namjoon and Hoseok. “Watch over him and play together okay.” Once Hoseok and Namjoon nodded their head, Seokjin ran toward Jimin. Then both of them approached Yoongi who was digging the sand with Jungkook’s toy shovel.

Even Hana now paid attention on him. “What is it?” Seokjin asked Yoongi. “Wait for a second.” Yoongi said and kept on digging.

“Hyung, you said you want to make a mermaid. But what are you digging for?” Jimin asked. “We need a face for the mermaid.”

“Face? For the mermaid?” Jungkook asked. Yoongi nodded his head. “Yup. For the mermaid.”

Once he’s done, he looked at Seokjin. “Hyung, get in.”

Seokjin bewildered. “What?”

“I said get in and lay down.” Yoongi repeated himself. “Are you trying to bury my alive?” Seokjin asked but still listened to his brother. Yoongi laughed. “No. Not yet. Just keep your head out.”

“What do you mean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter