The Hyper One

My Random Moments As Their Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS’S AGES:

Seokjin: 6
Yoongi: 5
Hoseok: 4

Okay people, it's Jung Hoseok... Go on...read it...I tried my best to make it interesting. Hope you like it.

 

It was a beautiful Sunday and Hana’s not babysit for the day. She was helping her uncle handling an open house at Gwangju Orphanage. Her uncle sometimes held this kind of event just to open the opportunity for people to visit the orphanage and for the kids to enjoy the day with physical activities.

She remembered well what her uncle said before.

“With event like this, it’s like an opening for opportunity to all marriage couple out there who don’t have the chance to bear their own kids to meet the children who need parents. It’s like we’re opening the gate and making ways to gather a family.”

Hana smiled as she arranged all the cups on the table. Her uncle is really awesome, she thought. Her uncle really liked children and she couldn’t help but wondered why he was still single. He’s old enough to be a father by now. Probably he should have 3 kids already.

As Hana was looking around to make sure everything going well, she recognized a certain vehicle came and parked joining other vehicles. It was Seokjin and Yoongi along with their father. They were invited, along with other parents that adopted kids from her uncle’s orphanage before and they were all enjoying their time with the kids and the staffs really did great handling matters and things that happening in the area.

Just in a few minutes someone pulled her blouse few times, grabbing her attention. She looked down and saw Yoongi was holding the hem of her blouse as he was looking up at her.

“Yo babysitter noona.” He greeted her expressionless.

Hana scoffed lightly because of the way he called her but still smiled at him. Yoongi and his way of talking seriously, no one could fix that. Hana patted his head and soon someone else greeted her.

It was the boys’ father. Seokjin approached her with his father later, meaning that Yoongi came to her first as soon as they came, probably right after their father parked the car.

Seokjin and Yoongi’s father greeted her and asked for her uncle. Hana pointed somewhere and the man walked away. Of course, once she was there that middle-aged man would leave his sons with her.

“Noona, there are so many people here!” Seokjin exclaimed with his eyes wide.

“Yup. There’ll be games later.” Hana said excitedly. Seokjin looked at her totally couldn’t wait to participate.

“It’s tiring me.” Yoongi muttered still holding the end of her blouse. Then he pulled it few times. “Noona, is there anything I could eat?”

Hana nodded and looked behind her; the table was full with types of foods and drinks.

“We have lots of food you can eat. What do you want?”

“Anything.” Yoongi answered with his eyes didn’t move away from her face. Hana nodded and started to walk letting the boy hold her blouse following her move around table.

“Noona, I’m gonna go over there.” Seokjin pointed somewhere where kids gathered in front of the mini stage.

Hana nodded and focused back to Yoongi who pointed this and that asking her to put it on his plate.

Just like that, Seokjin got along with other kids and soon Yoongi had joined him while Hana was so into a random conversation with other female staffs about kids of Gwangju Orpahange, but she still kept an eye to Seokjin and Yoongi.

Seokjin and Yoongi wanted to go to their babysitter but suddenly someone stood right in front of them.

“Hey…wanna sing with me on stage?” A little boy asked with an excited expression, well too excited for Yoongi’s judgement.

 

Hana heard kids cheering and clapping their hands. She turned to look and her jaw dropped. On the mini stage, there were Seokjin, Yoongi and another boy and he looked shorter than the other two by inches.

Seokjin looked shy and didn’t know what to do while Yoongi kept on trying to leave the stage but the unknown boy kept on pulling his shirt bring him back to the centre of the stage.

The boy grabbed three microphones and gave them to Seokjin while Yoongi, the boy forced Yoongi to hold it and that made Yoongi frown more than he already was.

The little commotion grabbed attention from the adults. Hana tried to search for her uncle or the father of those two but she couldn’t find them. She didn’t know if she should do something or just let them on stage. Basically, they weren’t making anything bad, yet.

Suddenly a song by Psy called Gentleman being played.

Hana approached one of the staffs that worked at the orphanage. “Hey, I’m sorry but may I know who that boy in the middle is?”

“Oh, his name is Hoseok. He’s a good boy and always tying his best to make himself happy.” The female staffs answered with a warmth smile as she along clapped her hands for the performance.

Hana looked at Hoseok.

“Whoooo~” He screamed using the microphone and started to move his waist side to side with his hands on his waist.

Seokjin being the shy boy he was, plus everybody was watching him, he just moved his shoulders a little with his fists close to his chest. Hana looked at Yoongi to see how he was doing, but she scoffed.

Yoongi just watched Hoseok moved his waist in a very weird way and frowned. His judgement eyes were obvious and on the second look, it’s like an old man giving a nasty look to someone that doing a dirty dance in front of his eyes. At that moment Hana was afraid that Yoongi might throw the microphone in his hand at the boy who was dancing happily.

The song went on with only Seokjin and Hoseok sing it. While Yoongi just stood there watching those two. More like watching Hoseok moving his body like a snake.

People watched the performance totally enjoying it. They even clapped and cheered for those three. They laughed when Yoongi wanted to leave the stage but Hoseok held the back of his shirt and made Yoongi flapping his hands like someone was about to drown.

Hana went beside the stage. Yoongi who saw her immediately called for help.

“Noona, help me!”

Soon once the song ended, Hoseok bowed down happily while Seokjin just bow with a sheepish smile. Once Hoseok let go of Yoongi’s shirt, Yoongi threw the microphone and ran to Hana or should we say he jumped from the stage and like a monkey, he hugged her as Hana’s hands automatically wrapped around him.

“That boy is torturing me.” He muttered as his eyes looked behind him. Hana laughed.

 

 

Who would have thought half of a year Yoongi had joined the family and now they had another brother.

Their father literally signed the paper for the boy before they went home on that day. He said he saw something sparkle when those three stood on stage together and Hoseok was meant to join the family.

Hana soon learnt that Hoseok was one year younger than Yoongi.

It had been 2 weeks since Hoseok joined the family now. Hana stared at Hoseok while those three were having breakfast. She remembered what Seokjin told her on the first day she had to babysit not two, but three.

“He looked sad at first when he had to leave to orphanage. He cried when he said goodbye to his friends.”

Seokjin even said that he cried when he waved to the other kids from inside the car, but once they were home, Hoseok went back to his hyper self.

Hana understood the boy completely. Her uncle said to her once before, there was nothing that could make the kids at the orphanage happy other than being adopted. But at the same time it was sad because they had to leave the only place that they ever known in their life. The other kids that they spent time together, woke up together, ate together and even played together. The staffs already liked parents to them. But being adopt is different, like really joining a family and be one of them.

Hana watched Hoseok deeply. The boy was eating happily the pancakes that they father made before off to work. Seokjin became more of a responsible type of a brother since he had two younger brothers now while Yoongi already got used to the hyperactive and also accepted the fact that he’s not the maknae of the family anymore.

“Hoseok-ah, noona has something for you.” She began with a suggestive smile at the same time lifted her eyebrows few times at him.

Hoseok’s eyes sparkled.

“What is it, noona?” He asked as he chewed the pancake inside his mouth.

Hana went to the living and came back with a paper bag. Then she took out a half-sized horse from it. Yoongi said that Hoseok brought along an old stuffed horse with him from the orphanage. It was his favourite since Hoseok said he liked horses when Yoongi asked him about it.

“Horses run really fast and really tall. And they’re hyper like me.” He said with innocent smile to Hana on the second day she babysat since Hoseok joined the family. Hoseok seemed like he wouldn’t let it go since it was the only horse he ever had. So Hana made decision to buy him the new one to replace the seasoned horse. It’s time to have something new in a new family.

Words coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter