(sequel) HanBin's birthday

Awake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is HanBin's birthday. HanBin was supposed to be happy but he didn't. Last year, he celebrated birthday with JinHwan, this year, he's alone. HanBin remembers how happy they was. JinHwan took him to a amusement park. They had a lot of fun, they played thousands games and JinHwan ate tons of candies.

HanBin is holding a postcard in his hand. He found it in the dirty mailbox. It was a picture of Jeju, JinHwan's hometown and where JinHwan has always wished to come on special occasions. He turned the postcard around, the handwriting on the postcard made him so surprised that he dropped it. He had to shook his head again to make sure he's not dreaming because he swore it was JinHwan's.

"Dear HanBin, I'm enjoying the sunshine in a better place. I'm cancer free right now. What about you? :)"

HanBin put the postcard in his pocket and ran to the post office.

"Excuse me, do you know where this postcard come from?" He took the postcard out and asked the postmaster.

"Ah... yes, I remember a man called Koo JunHoe asked me to send this to Kim HanBin." The shorter man smiled.

"Do you have his address?" HanBin asked.
____________________________________

"Where did you get this postcard?" HanBin asked the taller boy who has just opened the door for him a minute ago.

"Kim JinHwan sent it to me, if you want to know about them more then maybe you'd like to come in." The boy smiled.

"You mean.... JinHwan is still alive?" Han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter