fear

Crying Game

I love this story too much to leave it alone so I decided to write a continuation kinda sort. But there's a thing, it won't be a linear story telling. I'm basically gonna write what comes to mind because I'm to lazy to follow the normal linear storyline. Also, my brain doesn't like to come up with entire stories. There are snippets here and there and if I don't write it will off to god knows where. But no worries, I will tell you guys if a chapter is a continuation fo a certain chapter.

Hopefully you guys won't mind much.

 


 

Fear

(Or: Red lipstick and a vicious smile)

 

 

 

Mino returns to his office to find a beautiful woman sitting in the guest seat in from of his table. The male pokes his head out of his office to see his secretary missing and spins back inside. He walks tentatively toward her, making as much noise as possible to alert the woman of his approaching presence.

The woman remain seater and reclines her head a bit to the side. Without turning back, she says in sharp accented Korean “I know you’re here. No need to be so noisy.”

Mino’s brows furrow and he walks toward his desk with precaution. The closer he gets, he realizes that the woman pushed the chair quite far away from his desk, putting an obvious distance between them. Her slim legs are crossed, creasing her kimono up; and upon her laps rested her long fingers which tap away against the fabric of her clothe. Despite her obvious Japanese-ness, she looks very Korean; very fierce and very beautiful. And Mino admits, he is quite intimidated by this woman who casually sits on the guest chair like it is her throne in the den of policemen.

“Ma’am,” Mino address the woman after he takes his seat “how may I help you?”

The woman remains silent, but Mino can see that she stops tapping her fingers and instead laces them together. She her head to the side slightly to the side, as if examining him. She still says nothing after quite some time, and Mino shifts in seat uncomfortably. He can see her lips curved up into a smirk; the kind that send chills down his spin, the kind that remind Mino of Taehyun when he pushes the tips of his sword to Mino’s throat and casually threatening his life like they didn’t the night before.

Mino stares back at her until the woman decides to break the silent. She says “So you’re the famed Song Minho.” It is said too casually, like she’s discussing the weather and not like she’s trying to threaten him with his own name.

She becomes quiet again as if waiting for his reaction. Mino refuses to give in and maintains his composure; staring back at her and resting his hands on his crossed legs to gain some sort of comfort. When she gets that Mino isn’t going to retaliates, she continues “I can see the attraction.”

At that, Mino’s fingers twitch slightly; interest piqued at what she’s going on about. And she seems to pick up on it, raising one of her brows smugly. She goes on “Beautiful, charming, golden. Definitely to Taehyun’s taste.”

Mino stiffens visibly at the mention of his lover’s name and the woman’s lips stretches into a vicious smile. Her legs uncrossed and she leans forward as if to swallow him whole and, for the first time in a very long time, Mino feels fear creeping up his neck. The woman’s nails dig into the soft cushion of the chair and Mino’s afraid it might rip if she tightens her grip. A fearful part of him wonders if the fabric will bleed red like her nails if it tears.

“Does Taehyun demands a lot of you?” She pauses dramatically before adding in a conspiring voice “In bed.”

Mino isn’t sure how he’s reacting to that question, but his reaction is feeding this woman’s ego and he can see her smile turns even more vicious than it already its. Her lips suddenly become to red now that it’s fully stretched over her pearl white teeth. Suddenly, she leans back and crosses her legs.

“Did you tie him up? Spank him?” a pause that seems to go on forever and she finishes with “Did you force your down his throat?”

This time, Mino reacts violently; slamming his hands on his desk and leaning forward like he’ll eat her alive. She chuckles and adds idly with a smirk “He’d love that.”

Silence blankets over them again, this time it does seem to last forever and Mino can hear his breathe coming out harsher with every passing second. Suddenly, the woman leans forward again and tells him “This” she gestures vaguely and grits her teeth “will pass.”

“Taehyun is ours. He is not Korea’s. He is not yours. He is ours, he will always be ours. And this stupid thoughtless thing will not change that.” She says with such surety it irks Mino. It makes him want to shake her. To knock some senses into, to tell her Taehyun is himself. He’s his own person. His own being.

But before he can replies, the door to his office slams open to reveal Taehyun standing at the entrance like he’s been there the entire time. The woman vicious smile softens and Mino is mesmerized by the beauty she’s capable of possessing.

“I thought it’d took you sooner my darling. I taught you better.” She says, relaxed into the guest seat in front of Mino with her eyes trained on him like a hawk.

“You did.” Taehyun replies, voice obedient and demure. “I’m simply waiting for you to leave.”

The woman releases a huff “So thoughtful, must be him” she gestures toward Mino. Taehyun says nothing and gestures at Mino to remain silent. The older male ease into his seat.

“Does VI know about this?” the woman questions and Mino can see that Taehyun is shaken. He furrows his brow at Taehyun’s unusual behavior.

“Oh,” the woman exclaims excitedly “he doesn’t.”

Silence.

“I should tell him. He’d love this. VI would make him suffer so much you’d be afraid of loving him.”

“Onee-sama.” Taehyun says, his voice shaky and afraid and Mino feels his heart breaks.

The woman tosses her hair back and sighs contently before getting up. Her heels click loudly as she walks toward Taehyun. She stops in front of him and says “I’ll be at the manor for the duration of my stay. Come have tea with me when you can.”

It’s more of a demand, an order with heavy consequences if Taehyun doesn’t go. And he inclines his head politely, murmuring a soft ‘Hai’ in compliance.

The woman rest her pale hand on Taehyun’s chest and plants a kiss on his cheek. Mino can see the red of her lipstick on Taehyun’s pale skin. And then she’s leaving as if nothing happened.

Taehyun breathe so loudly in relief before he’s moving toward Mino with purprose. He enters Mino’s personal space and crowds him against his desk before kissing Mino’s on the lips like it’s the last time they’re going to share a kiss.

Mino wants to ask but he is very afraid.

 


 

BTW, can you tell who she is?? I'll probably write something for the person that can guess who she is ahahahha