Let's be happy again, huh?

Destiny That Connects Us

It's another new year but I'm still that same old sad person, trapped inside memories. Regretting every moment. Wishing I was dead instead.

.

.

But after I saw the outside yesterday, I wanted to be happy again. I miss the person I was 3 year ago. I wanted to find taehyung. I wanted to apologize to him. I wanted to say sorry to him. I thought to my self how are you living your life, how can u live in this world with such regrets. I made my decision to find taehyung and say sorry to him, to say sorry for not understanding him.

I got my laptop and did some research on him to find where he was. I find out that he is a kpop idol now.. Wahhh! I thought to my self, that little is now a kpop idol deabak!!

.

.

 He is in a group call "Bts?".. I got tired looking at the laptop screen, so I went to bed

The next day... I got my self up. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face. I look at myself, took a deep breath..FIGHTING!! I said to my self, you can do it! and went to the bus stop. I waited as the bus came, I went in and sat at the corner of the last seat. I took out my hand phone and ear buds and searched "BTS song" There were few options and so I decided to click on.. "Tomorrow"

Follow your dream like breaker
Even if it breaks down, oh better
Follow your dream like breaker
Even if it breaks down,don’t ever run backwards, never

When I heard that part of song, my heart decided to skip a beat. 

That voice, I have heard somewhere, but I was sure it wasn't taehyung. 

 I got out of the bus and went in search of Taehyung company to find him. His company name was BigHit.

There! I said excitedly as I look at the building. I went near the door and before I opened, I look at the poster that said

                                  Hiring!

Hiring new hairstylist! If you are interested please call or visit the buliding and apply! 

Omg! I can totally apply for this job. I even have a license for it! Because I took cosmetology classes in my high school. My face had a smile for the first time ever after those 3 years. But the smile had pain in it... I went in and a lady came to me

"May I help you" she asked. 

"Yes, I'm here to apply for job" I explain.

"Oh are you trying to apply for the open spot for stylist?" she asked

"Yes! Yes I am" I said excitedly.

"Please take a seat over there" she said as she pointed to the couch.

I went and sat next to a girl. I didn't know if I should try to talk or not because it had been 3 year since I stop talking to anyone. 

"Hi! my name is Kim ji sun" she introduce herself before I even tried to say hi.

"Hi my name is Park eunsol, are you here for interview?" I asked, even thought I knew the answer.

"yea" she answered

Kim Ji sun, please come for your interview 

"sorry I gotta go!" she excuse her self for the interview.

I waited for my name to be called and did the interview, and went home. They said they will email me if I got the job or not. When I reached home, I went and sat on the couch with my laptop, checking for email. Wondering if I'm gonna be happy again. The only way to get rid my of regret was my apologizing. But the email was talking too long so I decided to eat. I made my self some instant noodle.

*tiiiiing*

I got an email, I opened it.

"Congratulation! You have been selected to work at BigHit as one of the stylist'"

I became so happy, tears dropped down my cheeks.

The next day, I went to my job. My first day working. Will I be able to see taehyung today? I wondered. I reached the building, I went near the elevator. A boy was waiting for it too, but I couldn't see his face. The elevator arrived and we both went it. It was only me and him. It was silence. He press the 3rd floor button.

*"I'm sorry but the elevator broke down. Please wait until we can get the assistant to help you" the voice is the elevator spoke.

He turned around and asked me what floor I'm going to...

I

.

.

Saw

.

.

His

.

.

.

Face..

T-the face I hate the most in this world. The boy who kissed me even when I deny him, even when I told him I had a boyfriend.The boy who made my life like this. The boy who came and broke me and taehyung relationship. The boy who kissed his best friend girlfriend. The boy who I wish death up on...

And the boy who I'm stuck in the elevator with..

My voice cracked but I still managed to get his name out of my mouth.....

.

.

.

" Jeon j- jungkook"

 

 

 

Side Note:

 

I'm soo happy that bts won the 

World Hallyu Star Award at the 5th goan chart k-pop award!!

 

 

HAPPY BITHDAY HOOPIE

I HOPE YOU HAVE A HOPEFUL YEAR AHEAD :P

 

 

 Please look forward to my next chapter! BYEEE