Facing My Fear; Autumn

Destiny That Connects Us

Today I decided to look out the window, today I decided to face my fear; autumn.

After almost 3 years of staying inside a cold apartment, not wanting to go out, not having enough energy to go out and not wanting take a breathe in the harsh world. I trapped my self inside this apartment for almost 3 years. I hate going outside. But I also hate my self for not being able to face my fear. I look outside, and realized it was autumn. I see colorful tress, colorful leave, and happy little kids jumping around and having fun. The last time I was happy or even smiling was probably 3 years ago. After the fall of that year, my happiness never came to me. I decided to never get out of my apartment because I fear this world. This world scares me. I take a deep breathe with all the pains in my heart from 3 years ago. My heart still hurts. And I can never forgive him for giving me so much pain. Because of him, I'm living my life in regret.

*flashback*

"How can you be like this?" He asked.

"What? I should be the one asking you that question! Why are you being like this!" I yelled.

"You know what! Let's break up, I can't see your face any longer" he yelled, I can truly see that he totally doesn't love.

"Yea, let's break up" I said while a tear rolled down my cheeks "I don't wanna be with a you like either."

*flashback ends*

That bastard! I thought to my self. How can he not tell me why he did that to me. It's all his fault that I'm living my life like this, it's all his fault.

*flashback*

"Stop" I cried, "don't come any closer"

I remember, he push me into the walls, "Please stop, how can you do this! You already know that I'm your best friend girlfriend"

He leans his head toward me, I can't stop him, he was way to stronger then I was! All I can do was close my eyes..

.

So tightly that it hurts my eyes.

.

His

.

.

.

Lips

.

.

.

Touched

.

.

.

Mine

.

.

And

.

.

.

There.

.

Was

.

.

.

Nothing

.

.

I

.

.

Can

.

.

Do

.

.

To

.

.

Stop

.

.

Him

After that, I started hating my life!

 

 SIDE NOTE:

I know this chapter was really short, i'll try to make my next chapter a bit longer