Save me

Like ooh ahh {Editing}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why is it so dark where you’re not here
It’s dangerous how wrecked I am
Save me because I can’t get a grip on myself" BTS-Save me

 

Another busy day today. Twice is on their way to MBC for show music core where Sana will be a special MC alongside Jungkook. Dahyun is reading a book with Jungkook's blanket covering her legs. She planned on returning it back to him today eventhough she doesn't want to. His blanket smells nice, it smells like him. When they arrive they waved and bowed to their fans who came to support them. They go directly to their waiting room to get dress and fix their hair. She then roamed around the halls to find BTS's waiting room and if they are there yet. Today will be BTS's last performance in music shows as they are gonna be busy with their world tour. She walked and walked but still she failed to find him so she just returned to their waiting room to finish the book she's reading. 

---

When they finished with their pre-recording she bumped into Jungkook who's getting ready for BTS's pre-recording. They have to act nonchalant though, as many eyes were on them. They don't want to get caught. She just bowed lightly and walked past him. 

---

"Hey!" someone called out.

"You're here!" Nayeon exclaimed.

"Of couse I am." Jin said. "What's up with the bow on your head?" he pointed at her hair.

"Ahh this?" she lightly touched it. "Why? is it ugly? you don't like it?" she frowned.

"Nope." He shook his head. "I like it. I like it better than the donut hair and pompom hair. But are you fighting with your stylist lately? Why is she giving you such hair styles?" he asked.

Nayeon's eyes enlarged. "Wow he's stepping all over my dignity. Am I that ugly to him?" she thought. "No I'm not fighting with her. I didn't think it was so bad till you pointed it out. I'm sorry if this is so ugly to your eyes." she rolled her eyes. Jin chuckled. She's still the same. She's so easy to tease. 

"Thank God you are so SO pretty. Your pretty face saved you from that horrible styles. But as I said earlier I liked your hair right now." he said, playing with the tip of her hair.

"Why? This bow makes me look like a gift."

"You are a gift." he blurted out. "You are a gift to me." he smiled.

"Should I put a tag on me, saying to: Kim Seokjin From: Im Nayeon?" she joked.

"I would like that. But do you want to put an extra K on your name?" he waggle his brows.

"What does that mean?" she asked, confused.

"Let's add a K on your Im. Kim Nayeon. It sounds nice. Don't you think? Kim Nayeon" he smiled playfully.

It took Nayeon awhile to comprehend what Jin meant. "You mean your last name? on my name? you mean? Eughhh" She imitated a vomiting sound. "Since when are you such a sweet talker? You've turn to a playboy." Nayeon claimed.

"Hey! I'm no playboy but a sweet talker? Yes I am. You see, I figured that you should be good at speaking when you have this handsome face." He winked at her before turning around. "I need to go to my members now. Bye bye!" He wave his hands at her leaving her speechless.

"Narcissistic as always." she giggled.

She also made her way to their waiting room, but then a question popped in her head. "Does s know that we got back together? OMG! Does my members know? Should we tell them?" She then fish for her phone in her pocket and dialled his number.

"Why? you miss me already?" he joked. "Nope this is important. I mean beside Dahyun did you tell someone about us?" she asked.

"Oh right I haven't mentioned it since you know we only got back together yesterday and when I got home they are already sleeping. Besides don't you think it's better if we break the news together? Come to our waiting room with your members and we'll talk." he commanded.

"Okay we will." She hung up.

She took deep breaths before entering their waiting room. "Guys let's go to BTS's waiting room." she suggested.

"Are you trying to get yourself in trouble? What if you and Jin sunbaenim fight again?" Jeongyeon side eyed her.

"ouhhh! I'm sure that's not gonna happen." Dahyun beamed.

"What do you mean?" Sana turned to Dahyun. "Jin sunbaenim and Nayeon un-" Dahyun didn't get a chance to finish when Nayeon interrupted her.

"We're going to talk about it there. Are you coming or are you coming?" Nayeon said. 

They knocked at the door and Jhope welcomed them. "Good day beautiful visitors. So what can I do for y'all?"

They giggled at his cute introduction and soon they all went inside. Dahyun automatically sit next to Jungkook and handed him his blanket.

"Thank you!" she whispered.

"You're welcome." He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter