Nothing like us

Like ooh ahh {Editing}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N~

I recommend you to listen to Jungkook's cover of nothing like us, to add more feels.  LOL

(I'll tell you when to play it.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsC95Taz-xM

WARNING: This will be a long chapter.

Jungkook started singing with his astounding voice accompanied by the mellow sound of the piano. The two really hit it off. While playing, Dahyun can't help but stare at Jungkook who's focus in singing.

"If you look more I'm going to melt." Jungkook joked, she then came back to her senses.

"Why did you stop singing it's almost the chorus part." she reasoned out, trying to change the topic. 

"You're pressing the wrong key, of course you will get it wrong I can see you looking at me all the time. You can't even concentrate because you keep on staring." he chuckled. "If you want to look at this handsome face you should've just told me." he then put his face dangerously close to hers. She can feel his breath against her cheeks. "I won't refrain you from doing that." he whispered and smirked. 

She knew that he's just teasing her so as a revenge she lean forward, making Jungkook's eyes wide; surprised by her bold action. Nonetheless they are only inches apart, their noses' almost touching. She smiled at him then she kicked his shin. Making Jungkook groan and hop in pain. 

"You're so full of yourself. And no thank you! I don't want to look at your face." She stood up from the piano chair. "If you tease me again I swear the pain will be worse." she threatened. 

"That really hurt! Is your foot made up of metal or something because it hurts so much." He sat on the floor rubbing the painful area. It caught her attention and she immediately felt bad about it. 

"Is it hurting bad? Sorry, I can't really control my strength sometimes." she kneeled down and massaged his shin. 

"Dahyun~ah" Jungkook called Dahyun's attention. 

"What?" she asked, worried is written all over her face. 

"You can stop that, I'm just joking." he laughed out loud. Dahyun then gave him an "Are you kidding me!" face before pushing his legs away. "You're an awful actor." Dahyun said, as she mimic Jungkook's it really hurt scene earlier. Both of them started laughing. 

"Okay, enough with the playing now. We must finish recording, my manager will pick us up in 30 minutes." Jungkook informed. Dahyun got back on the piano and practiced a little. 

(play it now.)

"Ready?" Dahyun asked, Jungkook gave her a thumbs up. She then played the intro and Jungkook started singing. Unlike earlier Dahyun is concentrating on playing the piano more, making sure the rhythm and every note is correct.

From time to time she and Jungkook would make an eye contact, and she never fail to smile at him once their eyes meet. That smile is also like an assurance that he is doing good.

 

 

----

"I don't think we should do this anymore. Let's just break up"  Nayeon's voice echoed inside Jin's head. 

"What a ing joke." he said as he took a sip from his beer can. He is now drinking alone in a bar planning to drink until he get wasted, until he forget about her again. 

"What's wrong? Tell me is it because I'm so busy lately and we rarely see each other, Is that your reason? I thought you understand my situation I just debuted." He said almost kneeling down. 

"It's not that." Nayeon said avoiding his eyes. 

"I will quit, I will leave the group and will give you all my time, just please don't leave me. Please." he begged, he himself know that he looked miserable but the hell with that he would do anything to make her stay. 

"Stop it and please stand up. You wanna know the reason? here's the reason. I need to focus on my dreams, none of which involves you." Nayeon faced him, he can sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter