Just Two of us

Break up (Proposal) ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is not flashback like other chapters, this is a story from future.

 

A little bit sad, but not angsty

 

Thank you for reading, please leave some comments

 

------------

It was a year after their married when Minseok got the news

'Servix cancer??' Minseok just looked at her friend, Jessica

'Yeah, it is good we found out on early stage. We can give all the treatment you need and everything will be fine'

'Do you mean hysterectomy and radiotherapy??'

'Yeah??'

'Jess, you know it is already hard for me to pregnant because of my anemic and you expect me to take the treatment'

'Minnie, we are.. I mean you are the doctor too. Both of us know really well that treatment will help you alot'

'But..'

'Beside it is not impossible to be pregnant after the surgery. Maybe take a little time but it is not impossible at all'

'You have no idea how much Lu-ge want to be father, he just stop mentioning about it because he know it's hard for me to pregnant and now you expect me to tell him "It will be more difficult or maybe impossible to us to have children"'

'Why don't you just try talking to him first??'

'What if he leave me??'

'*sigh* Baekie is right, how could you have no faith on your husband like that?? Do you think we call him Minseok's fool for nothing??'

'He can be my fool because he expect me to be perfect girl for him, time changes people. Maybe after this he can be someelse's fool.'

'To tell you the truth, the time I found out you dated him I hated you so much. Because how could a perfect boy like him had big crush on nerd like you. But after I saw how much he adored you, I didn't think I could compete his love for you'

'Love only last long for 4 years, we learned it in psychology'

'Oh.My.God, this girl is really annoying!!'

'Just schedule the surgery'

'Really? I mean yes, of course. You will talk to him??'

'I have to, right??'

'Yeah, trust me. Both of you will be alright'

'I wish so' Minseok hugged her and went out of her room

 

Minseok's surgery would be performed in 3 days, but Luhan was really busy and didn't have time to talked to her properly and Minseok knew really well this conversation was not kind of talk you could mention in their 5 minutes breakfast. So she kept it as secret from her husband.

She would enter the observation stage next day, and her secret was not revealed yet.

Minseok entered her hospital room, when Luhan called her

'Baozi, where are you??' She looked at the watch on her hand

'I think I should sleep over on my clinic, I have many report to make'

'Liar'

'What??'

'I am in front of your clinic and all the lights already turn off and I meet Tao at the front before she said you take a half day off for today'

'Ge, I think I need to tell you something'

'Where are you now? I will go there and we can talk' Luhan insisted since he could heard Minseok was about to cry

'No, I don't want to meet you'

'*sigh* what are you gonna talk about?'

'I don't think I can bare a child from now on'

'What??'

'It's up to you, if you wanna stay with me or run away. I can accept anything'

'Minnie, what are you talking about??'

'Bye...' Minseok hanged up the phone and turned it off, she tried to calm her self and tried to sleep but tears kept streaming down her chubby cheeks

 

Luhan was really confused when Minseok hanged up the phone. He kept calling her but her phone was off, so he went to Chanbaek's house..

*dingdongdingdong*

Chanyeol opened with annoyed face

'What the hell, dude??'

'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter