He is a jerk!

Devilish Intention
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonho stands up and pick up the plate, he goes to the kitchen’s sink then wash the plate. “Why? I can feel pain again.. mm.” Wonho rubs his chest and hold his chest.

 

“How can I get you? I have to get that holy blood.” Wonho keeps thinking while washing the dishes.

.

.

.

“How can I think that he is nice for the second time?” Hyungwon slams her body to the bed after she washes her body. It is 3a.m. in the morning right now.

Hyungwon keeps checking his phone.

“It’s not my fault for not having a boyfriend right? It’s not my fault too being a .”

Hyungwon lays his head on the pillow, “I haven’t find my prince yet.” her thought keep wandering around and suddenly a flash of Wonho’s face appear in Hyungwon’s mind.

Hyungwon bulges his eyes, “What? Why is he appearing?” she rubs her face against the pillow. “He is not a good guy, he likes to flirt, he made love to any random woman. He is not nice.. “ after that, Hyungwon feels so sleepy, she begins to fall asleep.

“I hate.. Wonho.” she yawns then fall asleep right after.

 

 

It is Saturday and Hyungwon still sleeping in her bed. Already 3 days since Wonho came, and since then Hyungwon can’t sleep well because noise keeps coming from Wonho’s bedroom.

Hyungwon hates the fact that Wonho is a playboy who likes to with random woman, however she feels like it when Wonho is around. He always helps her like the first night he was here, cooking pasta for Hyungwon’s growling stomach. He also helps Hyungwon finish her works on report when she fell asleep.

 

#Flashback

“I’m sorry, Hyungwonie. I can’t accompany you home, my mother is sick and—“ Changkyun said as she bows to Hyungwon.

“Don’t say that.” Hyungwon hugs Changkyun. “I am a grown woman, I can safely go back at home. Don’t worry about me.”

‘It is not you that I am worried, it is another—‘ Changkyun’s mind is being cut when Hyungwon takes his bag and say goodbye to Changkyun.

“I’m going!” Hyungwon smiles but Changkyun holds her arm.

“No, Jooheon is not here yet!” Changkyun almost shouts and makes Hyungwon startled at her act.

“Jooheon? You can wait for him to pick you up here. I have something to do!” Hyungwon smiles, she let go of Changkyun’s hand.

‘That’s not what I mean, Jooheon should accompany you or vampires will come and try to seduce you.’ Changkyun shouts in mind.

“Well then, my cutie Changkyun. I’m going home now. Don’t worry about me.” Hyungwon laughs a little then runs out from the bakery shop they are currently working. Changkyun just stares at Hyungwon worriedly. “I hope there’s no bad things happen to you today.” he says as Hyungwon begins to disappear from his sight.

Hyungwon is walking calmly through the cold night. Hyungwon tries to hums some songs so she won’t feel scared and lonely.

“Finally, you are alone... “ a voice can be heard right behind Hyungwon. She turns around to see who it is, but no one there.

She begins to walk faster because she is scared. Hyungwon is about to run, then someone grabs her arms. She tries to avoid the grabs but then—“Arrghh!”

Hyungwon turns around to see a guy holding his hands, hurting himself. She can see it’s a guy but she can’t see his face. “Are you okay?” Hyungwon calmly tries to reach the guy who is hurting.

“That’s the effect huh?” a familiar voice can be heard. “Don’t get close to him, Wonie.”

Hyungwon turns her head and see Wonho is there, she runs and hide behind Wonho’s back.

“Ou , someone from the royal family is here huh?” the blonde guy finally turn his head up and Hyungwon can see that the guy is handsome but not as handsome as Wonho.

“You know what to do, barbarians.” Wonho glares and shows his fangs when Hyungwon is not looking.

The blonde guy runs fast and made Hyungwon confused. “How can he run that fast?” Hyungwon blinks her eyes.

“Don’t know. Maybe he is an athlete?” Wonho turns his body then smiles at Hyungwon.

Hyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter