First Impressions and Holy Blood

Devilish Intention
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Wonho POV.

Vampire doesn’t exist.

I’ve seen many articles about the existence of vampire. They scared of garlics and crosses. Scientists keep searching the proves about the living dead’s body.

‘Huh such a silly things to do. My ancestors were long dead by humans.’ I chuckles at one of the articles I found on internet.  

I turn of my phone and stares around from the park’s bench. I can see a group of children are playing with the sands and swings. I can see the girls are giggling at me, I wink at them. Well, all girls are crazy for me, they found me very handsome. I am handsome.

I can see through the grass also, every insects there, even the smallest ants. Weird? No, because I am a vampire. I can see everything clearly for thousands miles. I can even smell the blood running in everyone’s veins at the park.

Vampire drinks human blood? Yes, it was all in the past. For a modern vampire like me, I just have to have an with humans. A vampire who is as attractive as me can have many girls who are gladly give me their or even their ity. I chuckles at my thought.

I stand up from the bench and walking to my destination, a shared apartment. I was having a flight from Italia to Korea this morning because of one thing : they found the owner of the holy blood. Who are them? Vampire society. They keep spreading the news about the owner of the holy blood who is only one in one thousand years.

‘Korea will be full of lust vampires now.’ I smirk then walk to the big building I can see from the park.

On the way to the apartment’s building, I see a gorgeous woman working on the coffee shop near the building. She has a beautiful face—oh she’s kinda cute. She has a bright blonde hair and sweet smile. Our eyes meet when she looks away after taking the order from a customer. I wink at her and she smiles at me.

‘Oh, I can have her on my bed tonight. Nice dinner.’ I my own lips then walk away to put my belongings away at my shared apartment.

I enter the building then press the ’17’ button. I have no reason to live in a shared apartment, I can have this building on my own—you can say that I am rich. Yes, I am rich. However, in order to search the hold blood’s owner, I have to stay in a place full of people like this.

The lift stated that I’ve arrived at my desired floor. I get off the lift and search for the door with ‘11’ tags on it. I’ve searched for a while until I found the door. I am about to open the door with the card key, but then someone come out.

“Are you the one who will share this apartment with me?” a tall, gorgeous and beautiful woman greets me. Damn, she is beautiful! She has a nice body. And—

.

How lucky can I be?

She is the owner of the holy blood. I can feel different things about her. How can my body feels hot when I am a vampire?

Wonho POV end.

 

Hyungwon POV.

I can see how handsome he is. He is so handsome, his black hair looks so perfect and his milky skin suits him more making him more gorgeous. I blink at the sight.

“You can place your belongings inside, um- can I help you?” I stare at the luggage he is holding.

“No need, thank you.” he smiles at me then enter our shared apartment. I follow him inside.

“Are you Mr. Hoseok?” I ask while pointing him his bedroom.

“Yes, I am. And you, pretty lady?” he answers.

Ah, a guy who like to flirt with woman? I sigh at the thought. I hate this type of person.

“I am Chae Hyungwon. You can call me Hyungwon if you want.” I say awkwardly, um- I am not the type of person who socialize with people around me.

“Can I call you Wonie?” he says while enters his room then unpacking his belongings while I am standing at the door.

I blush at the given nickname. That’s too cute. “Uhm.. em yeah…” I say shyly.

I can hear him chuckling at my awkwardness. I blush even more. ‘How silly he is.’ I thought.

“You know, I can unpack my things later.” the man’s voice startled me, I look up to find him when his face is just 5cm from mine. “You look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter