#o9

Teacher Lee JiHoon, Rebel MinGyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

*Warning: not a funny chapter [from original author]

*But you get a fluffy scene!

 

Seokmin POV

 

When I was only an elementary school student, my parents passed away due to an accident. I was sent to an orphanage, and that became my new home.

Back then, because of the trauma from losing my parents, I was unable to talk or speak properly, making me a loner.

 

I guess because of my quiet self, I wasn’t noticed very much; I spent most of my time alone, and no one showed me love or affection.

 

I yearned to be loved. Because of the desire to be noticed, I started to cause trouble for others just so people would turn around and look at me, even if it was filled with disgust.

 

Due to my actions, I was criticized and abused multiple times.

 

When I entered middle school, I was finally adopted,

 

And my new parents showered me with love… at first.

 

They started sending me to an after school academy...

 

They wanted me to be the smartest in the school.

 

Honestly, I wasn’t very book smart back then,

 

but because I wanted to make my parents proud or me, I studied day and night without rest. Unfortunately, in the end, I was ranked one of the lowest in my school.

 

My parents, who once showed me love, didn’t show any expressions of happiness or any sign of loving me… they didn’t even seem like they cared about me. In fact, the only thing I got back from them was physical abuse.

 

My father criticized me; he told me that he was supplying me with food and shelter, and that the minimum results I should be giving him was first place in my school.

 

I, wanting more love my parents, continued to study until 3 or 4 in the morning, only getting 1 or 2 hours of sleep every night.

 

When I got first place in my school, I was finally able to receive the love that I yearned from my parents. Then I realized, the only way to get happiness, and to live was to get first place in the school.

 

It probably started then.

My addiction in getting first place in the school rankings.

 

One day, a girl in my grade stole my first place in the school ranking; I was left with second place.

That girl’s name was kim Minseo

 

I got to know that she was Kim Mingyu’s sister.

 

When I had my first place stolen from me, I couldn’t hide the uneasiness welling up inside of me.

 

I … had to be first place in the school.

 

And whoever stole my first place would pay; I would never forgive them.

 

I ended up releasing all my anger and frustration… and Kim Mingyu’s sister, Kim Minseo

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter