#o3

Teacher Lee JiHoon, Rebel MinGyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mingyu’s POV

 

I once had a younger sister.

 

Her name was Kim Minseo, and her heart was as pretty as her heart; she was also really good at studying, and never lost her place as the top student at our school.

 

But because of her steady hold as the top student, a lot of other students were cold towards her, blinded with jealousy; Minseo would just brush it off with a smile, hiding her wounds from her cold peers. She never complained, not even at home; she always wore a smile on her face.

 

However, one weekend, I was woken up by the shrill scream of my mother. When my father and I ran to the room where mother was screaming from, we stood there, shocked. There wasn’t anything else that we had felt. In my little sister’s room… was a lifeless body hanging from her closet hanger. And that lifeless body belonged to my once sweet and lively little sister.

 

During the funeral, Lee Seokmin came up to me; at that time I didn’t know of his existence, so I brushed him off, not taking him seriously.

 

“ Hey there… Mingyu are you feeling okay?”

“ It hurts so much to the point I feel like I’m dying so can you leave me alone and do your own thing Lee Seokmin?”

“ Ah… Alright, I’m sorry”

 

And at that moment, I didn’t know.

 

That right after Lee Seokmin turned his back to me, that his lips curved into a cruel smile.

 

After the funeral was finished, through a friend, I had found out why my sister had suddenly took her own life, devastating our family and others.

 

“ Hey Mingyu!”

“ Lee Chan,,, what’s with the sudden phone call?”

“ I-I found out why Minseo committed suicide!”

“ W-what?”

“ It was all because of Lee Seokmin!”

“ Lee Seok...min?

 

I remember someone who went by the name Lee Seokmin came to the funeral...

 

“ Yea! You know how Minseo had never failed to get 1st in our school? And how Lee Seokmin was always 2nd best in the school?”

“ And…?”

“ … Apparently that douchebag had your little sister several times”

“ What…?”

“ Lee Seokmin wanted 1st in the school so bad that he your sister so that she couldn’t concentrate on her studies and weaken her mental state…”

 

No way… there’s no way in hell...

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter