final

you cheated on me with a
 

There’s no use of feeling sad over a breakup. You can start anew with someone better and be happy once again, moving on from the past. With that idea in mind, Baekhyun feel like he can go through life again. Who cares if his ex-cheats on him with another guy? Well at least he knows better who he can keep for company in his life and who is not. But sometimes life’s a living when your ex decides to cheat on you with an insecure that can’t stop ing about your life and can’t stay on his ing lane. To say that Baekhyun’s utterly disgusted with the way the behaves not even in the topic because he does not care how ridiculous the looks like, all he ever wants just that the will leave him ing alone.

 

“Okay, i get it. He does not love me anymore.”

 

Baekhyun shoots the guy a blank look, he’s ing tired of admitting the same thing over and over again but what can he do? Everything the do just to make him feels less than a loser except he looks blatantly hundred more pathetic, that’s all.

 

“It’s good that you know the real deal.”

 

“Don’t worry, i’ll keep this in mind. Can you just--”

 

Using his hand to push the pathetic self of human being aside forcibly, Baekhyun’s trying hard not to scowl because the guy’s blocking his way to enter the lecture hall.

 

“--move, please.”

 

“Excuse me. But i still have not finishes talking.”

 

“Talk to yourself because i’m not going to listen. I’ve a lecture to attend if you don’t mind.”

 

Baekhyun walks past the guy to the comfort zone that he can only affords for right now, honestly having to listen to the guy’s insecure’s speech is more boring than Dr.Suho’s bioenergetic’s slides’s reading.

 

--- ---- -----

 

“Get the away from my man, you thirsty hoe. Stop leaching on him. He’s mine not yours anymore. Get the fact straight outta your ing brainless head.”

 

Lifting up his face from Baekhyun’s phone screen, Jongdae can’t help but to scowl out loud.

 

“Is he mental or something? Why he keeps sending you hates?”

 

“Well, i don’t know. Ask him for yourself.”

 

Baekhyun absentmindedly replies from his study’s desk, still finishing off an article’s writing for the extremophile’s class. Urgent, due’s tomorrow.

 

“Why are you taking this so easy? He’s crossing the line already.”

 

“He’ll get tired and stop soon.”

 

“But it has been two ing month since you broke up with that though. But this who’s that cheated on you, never stop bothering you on daily basis, Baekhyun. How can you stand this?”

 

Hugging Pinky, Baekhyun’s pink plushie closer onto his chest, Jongdae complains out of his concern. Sometimes he thinks that Baekhyun’s way too kind to hate people even though he’s clearly being harassed.

 

“You need to face, Chanyeol. And warns him about his current boyfriend.”

 

Jongdae adds when Baekhyun is not responding to his last question. Typing down the last word that comes into mind for the article before he loses it, Baekhyun turns around with both hands cross over his chest to stare at his roommate nonsensically.

 

“I don’t want to face him, Jongdae. And i don’t want to talk about his current boyfriend as if i cares about their relationship which is i don’t and never will.”

 

“I know that. But this guy will not leave you alone. Not until you tell Chanyeol everything.”

 

Baekhyun goes back to focus on his writing after shrugging off Jongdae’s remark with a single huff. Telling Chanyeol, his ex-boyfriend about his current boyfriend’s behavior? No way, they are not in highschool anymore. Everything should be settled in a mature way, not saying that Chanyeol’s current boyfriend is not childish for sending hates through text messages to him. But, it is not Baekhyun’s place to make everything harder for their relationship. He’s got nothing to do with any of them.

 

--- ----- ------

 

Someone’s patience has its boundary, so does Baekhyun. He can treat someone’s nicely as long as the other person respects him. But if that person goes overboard until his patience ticks off, maybe he’s not as kind as he seems anymore. And maybe, he’ll do something that even his nature opposes. For example, if before he hates sardines in his sandwiches but now he loves sardines with a lot of cheese and ketchup in his triple layer sandwiches. Means that he can changes with the way people treat him.

 

After two consecutive tests in a day, Baekhyun walks back to his room to redeem his sleep time. He’s like a walking zombie, with messy hair and heavy bags under his lack of shine’s eyes. All he wishes for at the moment just foods, novels and bed.

Without taking off his casual attire for class, Baekhyun lets his tired body to slump down onto the messy bed, full with washed laundry and other few things that himself can’t even comprehends at the moment to care.

 

Oh--god, the bed feels like heaven though.

 

As he’s about to doze off suddenly, loud’s nonstop thumping at the door snaps him back out from the daze state.

 

“God ing damn it, who the is bothe--”

 

Unlocking the door after a few seconds struggling to get up from the bed, Baekhyun’s face fall as his eyes meet with the ’s.

 

“--ring me. What do you want?”

 

Baekhyun hates this so much.

 

“What do i want? Thisssss.”

 

 A harsh slap fall upon Baekhyun’s smooth cheek so fast without alarms.

 

“Serve you right. You deserves this so much because you’re a fake hoe.”

 

Baekhyun still stuns with the whole thing is happening, he just got slapped. But his mind is barely functioning on how to absorb everything. He never got slapped before; even his parents never even touched him that harsh. He just got treated like a heartless human being. That’s not true right.

 

“What’s wrong with--”

 

He starts to push Baekhyun’s shoulder using his finger, gritting his teeth and start yelling.

 

“ you and your whole existence. It’s because of you that he wants to break up with me. You flirts with him behind my back and now he’s trying to leave me just for you? Hell no! What do you think i am? A ing garbage?”

 

Trying to self-defense, Baekhyun pushes back the guy’s out of his room into the hallway with both hands.

 

“First of all, i don’t flirt with him. Second of all, he’s breaking up with you got nothing to do with me.”

 

Baekhyun voices out, losing his patience.

 

“He said it to my face that he wanted to get back at you! I’m still not deaf, you ing ugh.”

 

“Well, then he said those not me? And i’m not a ing but you are. Stop pushing everything onto me when you are the one that behaving likes an immature .”

 

“Oh yeah? Are you ing jealous that Chanyeol chose me over you?”

 

“Where the hell this jealous word suddenly comes from? You’re not in the topic, .”

 

“You’re hopeless, you know that. That’s why he doesn’t want you.”

 

Baekhyun’s eyes flares up at the guy, his patience hits the limit. This guy enjoys pissing him off with hateful words, all he ever do just blaming others for his own problem. What sort of person is this?

 

“Back to you, freak.”

 

Getting enough s, Baekhyun slams his door onto the guy’s face as hard as he can. He crawls back into his bed, plugging the ear phones before drifting back to sleep.

 

---- ---- -----

 

If people treat him like , he may as well throw some s back. Fair play, right.

 

“He seriously sent you all these hateful sms?”

 

Baekhyun clicks his tongue in annoyance when the ridiculous question reached his ears.

 

“Do you think i’ve time to make these up, Chanyeol? He even came to my door last night.”

 

“Does he always go to your ro--”

 

“Yes! And last night he slapped me so ing harsh. I still can’t believe it.”

 

“He slapped you? What the .”

 

“You heard me right. I’ve never been slapped before but with the amount of people come knocking at my door that night asking if i’m okay makes me think that the slap is loud enough for everyone to know! And my cheek starts to sting like hell after that.”

 

“B-baekhyun, I’m sorry......”

 

The taller gives Baekhyun a sorry face, hand’s reaching for Baekhyun’s but the smaller swats it away.

 

“Don’t take it in good way because it is not. If you feel sorry for me, get your boyfriend out of my life. Tell him to leave me alone for god sake.”

 

“I’ll try to talk to him.....but Baekhyun.”

 

“Good that you’re not as idiot as him.”

 

Slinging his back on his shoulder before collecting all his belonging on the cafe’s table, Baekhyun gets up to leave.

 

“And you, stop using me as a reason to break up with him.”

 

“But it is true--’

 

“I can’t believe i’ll need to say this but in this state all i ever wishes for that”

 

“Baekhyun, i want---”

 

Baekhyun never lets his ex-boyfriend finishes his word and leaves after speaking out the last few words for Chanyeol.

 

“--you find someone better to cheat on me. Not a like this, Park Chanyeol.”

 

 

---fin.