A Deal?

Your Melody Remains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sara's eyes fluttered open in the dark confined place. Thankfully it was slightly lit and she could look around for her glasses. "Am I really all in one piece?" she asked herself as she tried to feel her body.

As she felt around, there was thick, sticky wetness all over the floor. She lifted her hand and smelt it, realising it's blood. She immediately ran towards the blurred opening she saw and was hit with bars in front of her. 

"What's this? Where am I? Get me out of here! I won't let this slide! I need to meet Ravi!" she screamed banging on the bars.

"This... really is troublesome everytime." The butler said as he stood outside her cell. 

 

Minho was lead into a room as he fought the clown and destroyed it. He was about to leave when he heard a scraping sound behind him, turning around he saw a pale woman, her black hair strewn around her on the floor where she sat, facing her back towards him. She was humming a tune and Minho tried his best not to get manipulated but he couldn't help it as he took a few steps close to her, his eyes widening as he remembered the clothes she wore, "... Minzy?" 

Suddenly, the figure flipped her upper body behind, arching her back from an unnatural angle, her face with a wide bloody smile tearing at her sides and her eyes completely black with three pupils in them of red and white made Minho step back. He got his knife ready when it spoke. 

"You remember me... yet you're planning to kill me again... MURDERER!!!" It screeched as it instantly appeared in front of his face, however, he didn't hesitate in slashing her entire face in half. 

"Murderer...murderer....you killed me... murderer... you killed my son... my mother... my father... my guardian...my wife...my husband...." Whispers came from everywhere and he turned around to see many ghosts, brutally wounded either crawling with their hands as half their body was missing with their internals hanging out or walking in a strange way as their bodies were burned showing all their charcoal muscles and bones. They came towards him and Minho planned to leave again when he turned to see he was surrounded.

"Oh... alright... I'll kill you as many times as you want then!" He said with a crazy look in his eyes and a grin upon his lips. He surged forward.

 

 

Leo came downstairs and was about to make his way to the living room when he was met with Minho's bloodied face and eyes in front of him. 

Is this another fake? Leo thought.

"Minzy?" Minho said again as he looked at the other but his eyes slowly squinted, "ah, Leo?" 

 

"What happened?" Before he even knew it, Leo was wiping away the blood from his face, he immediately answered him.

"There was a girl.... I really...she... she was a nurse for our military force.... however, she treated me differently..."

 

Ravi stood outside watching them, hiding behind the frame of the door, "What the hell? Why are they both so close?" He asked himself out loud.

"Well, well master. Haven't you taken an interest in him so fast..." The butler smirked as he teased Ravi.

"Shut up. I just don't want him to forget what I told him earlier!" 

The butler smiled again. "Right."

 

 

"Murderer...murderer... you're a murder!! Die.. die... why won't you die already for killing us? Please DIE!!" 

The strings of the despairing souls attached to his entire being pulling him down. Yet he tried his best to move forward. 

He sat inside the clinic when she approached him...

"You're always overdoing it. Don't be too hard on yourself!" She said. Her hands were cool despite the weather in Iraq. He looked at her as if a miracle had appeared in front of him. She looked down at him again, her long blonde hair brushed against his skin as she pulled him into her chest to his surprise, "it's just a war, silly. Don't make that face." and his shoulders fell, his eyes closing in comfort by her scent and warmth.

 

"I did a mistake then... that happened right in front of her eyes... that made her despise me..."

 

"It's one of the terrorists shoot him!" Minho set his gun and shot the boy of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter