The Best Dream for the Last Entry

Diaries and Dreams

 

“You...you filthy vagabonds!” Jin Young was staring in horror at the mussed sheets on his bed, clutching at his face. “This is my BED! I SLEEP here! How dare you defile my resting place like this?!”

Baro and I were snuggled up on his top bunk, our feet hanging off the edge of his bed, watching the lovely show our leader was putting up for us. My eyes were half-lidded, my head was tucked into the crook of Sun Woo’s neck, and it was nicely warm. All I needed was a cold drink and some popcorn to make this complete.

It had been eight months since the accident. A lot had changed. For one thing, Baro and I were official now, since it had been decided that Saturday that we were okay to carry on with our relationship, so long as we stayed inconspicuous. Needless to say, that had probably been the happiest Saturday of my life.

“Well you can’t expect us to wait till we get onto my bunk, can you?” Baro replied cheekily, grinning that hamster smile I was still so in love with. “It’s either your bed or Shin Woo hyung’s, and we just so happened to choose yours.”

Jin Young spluttered something incomprehensible, and I let out a chuckle. It was so funny seeing him like this.

“Clean. Up. Now,” he hissed, pointing at the sheets.

“Well, I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but we’re kind of tired right now,” I said sleepily. “I thought you would’ve learnt that from your “bathroom escapades” with Channie, hyung.”

Jin Young turned a brilliant shade of magenta, and Baro and I exchanged high-fives.

You know what they say, speak of the devil, and he will appear. Our apparently-not-so-innocent maknae entered the room, on a red lollipop, before locking his arms around our leader from behind.

“Hyung...” he said, nuzzling him gently. “Are they bullying you?”

Oh yeah, did I mention? Gong Chan and Jin Young became a couple a few months ago. It was really sweet, but I kind of feel sorry for Shin Woo hyung, now that he’s alone. He doesn’t seem to mind it though, but then again, there’s a lot that lies beneath the surface for that guy.

“They-...they...” Jin Young was speechless with rage. “MY BED!”

“Hyungs, you shouldn’t be like this to your leader,” Gong Chan pouted, and Baro and I tried hard to resist his expression, until I cracked.

“Fine, we’ll clean up AFTER we rest,” I muttered. Aish, that should be a super power or something. Spiderman with his webs, Superman with his strength, Gong Chan with his aegyo...

“Good,” Gong Chan beamed, rocking Jin Young back and forth. It was hard to believe that he was really two years younger than our leader.

“That’s okay,” Baro pecked me on the forehead. “We’ll just do it on Shin Woo hyung’s bed next time.”

“Do what on my bed?” I jumped at the sudden appearance of our eldest hyung in the room.

“Nothing, Shin Woo hyung,” Baro chorused angelically, and Shin Woo turned to survey the damage on Jin Young’s bed.

“I see,” he said, not bothering to hide a grin. “I was wondering what you were kicking up a fuss about, Jin Young.”

Jin Young muttered something that sounded like “not a laughing matter”, and I laughed, ironically.

“Who topped?” Shin Woo asked casually, and though my eyes widened at the bluntness of his statement, Baro replied easily.

“I did. Duh.”

I smacked him across the forearm. “Only because I let you.”

“If I recall correctly, Deullie, you were begging me to-...”

I attacked him with a barrage of tickles immediately, knowing he was most sensitive at the neck area. As expected, he started laughing and gasping for air.

“Okay I’m sorry! Hahaha, Deullie stop! I’m serious!”

“Not until you plead for mercy,” I continued in the tickle attack, grinning away myself. “Do it! Or I’ll continue tickling!”

“Okay,” Baro gasped. “Please stop tickling, Deullie.”

Giving him one last light jab to the throat, I settled back down on the bed, smirking in satisfaction.

“It seems you guys have rested enough,” Jin Young said dryly, before nodding to his bed. “Clean. Now.”

Knowing there was no getting out of it now, I reluctantly pulled myself out of the bed, sliding off and wincing slightly.

As Baro and I slaved away on the almighty Leader-hyung’s bed, I could hear Gong Chan start whispering to Jin Young.

“Hyung, I’m hungry.”

“Okay, we can call for takeout, I guess. It’s about dinnertime.”

“But hyung...I want your chicken noodles.”

“Channie, it’s almost seven already, and I’m feeling exhausted from practice today. Can you have it tomorrow?”

I stole a peek at the couple to see Gong Chan turning his aegyo up to full, gazing pleadingly into Jin Young’s eyes with that mooning stare of his. I snickered. Channie had already won this battle.

“Pleaaase? I’ll even help you make it, hyung,” he said softly, oh-so-innocently playing with a lock of Jin Young’s brown hair, leaning in closer to him with that childishly irresistible pout.

Baro pretended to swoon, and I had to stuff my fist in my mouth to keep my laughter at bay.

“...F-fine,” Jin Young had to look away from Gong Chan’s gaze eventually, unable to hide a smile of his own. Shin Woo hyung was pretending not to notice the scene, texting away on his hand phone while he lay on his bed.

“Yay!” Gong Chan grabbed Jin Young’s hand, and began dragging him out of the room. “Let’s go now!”

“Leader-hyung’s so whipped,” I whispered to Baro, and both of us broke into uncontrollable giggles.

As soon as the laughter subsided, I found myself gazing into Baro’s eyes, unable to look away. Eight months ago, I never would’ve dreamt that this was possible. But it was happening now. And I couldn’t be happier.

“I love you, Jung Hwan,” he said, smiling that goofy grin of his again. I turned red, swatting him again as I looked away.

“Pabo,” I muttered, smiling to myself.

“It’s not the same if you don’t say it too,” Baro said, his smile widening, and I “psh-ed”.

“Fine,” I gathered the courage to look him in the eye, smiling myself. “I love you too, Sun Woo.”  

There was a groan from the other side of the room.

“Just get a room or something already, will you?” Shin Woo complained, a hand over his face, before muttering under his breath. “You’re all making me sick…”

“We will,” Baro called back, grinning. “And if we aren’t careful, it might be yours.”

This caused both of us to burst into laughter again, as Shin Woo shot us a death glare.

*

Entry 243

Dear Journal,

This will probably be my last entry...but do I have news to tell. Deullie-yeobo and I made love for the first time today, ON LEADER’S BED. Man, his expression when he found out was priceless. I haven’t seen him that red since I caught him and Chanshik getting “intimate” *cough* *cough* in the kitchen.

I suggested doing it on Shin Woo hyung’s bed next time, but then hyung himself came in, so I had to deny it :( Noooo.

Don’t get me wrong, not that I lie easily or anything, but Shin Woo-hyung’s been getting a WHOLE lot more muscled lately, and you’d have to be pretty stupid to annoy a guy with a six-pack like his. I mean, have you seenhim when he works out? The fangirls would nosebleed themselves to death if he ever did a shirtless photo shoot, which we will probably never do (thankfully, otherwise we’d lose about 98% or our fan population). I still have no idea why Channie chose Leader over him...maybe he just likes being seme? Lol XD

I would describe the whole encounter with Hwannie visually if I were writing to -starved erts, but since I’m not, I’ll just say that it was one of the best things we ever did together. The other was the time we did the whole dancing and kissing in the rain thing, though we both fell sick the next day :P

Nothing’s new, really :) Channie’s got Leader wrapped around his little finger, Shin Woo hyung’s texting away like there’s no tomorrow (I wonder...?), and Sandeul and I are happier than ever. Looking back at all the previous entries, I kind of feel a little dumb. I wish I’d seen what Sandeul felt sooner, but there’s no point regretting now that it’s over.

I’m still disappearing from my room at night, but that’s only to sneak into Yeobo’s bed :D He was spazzing the first time I kissed him awake. Chanshik suggested that I permanently move into Deullie’s room when the rest of them found out, but Leader refuses to approve. I think he’s scared we’ll keep the entire dorm awake every night with the sounds of our...adventures. >:D. Kekekekeke.

But hey, it’s not like he bothers to keep it down with Channie. It’s like Jin Young’s TRYING to scream the dorm down every time Chanshik drags him into the bathroom with that not-so-innocent smile of his and locks the door behind them. Don’t even get me started on the things he screams about. It got so bad, Shin Woo hyung actually bought a pair of ear plugs on our last shopping trip. Oh well, I guess we all know who tops, then ;) Deullie-yeobo finds it especially funny XD I mean, Jin Young IS two years older than Channie. Inappropriate, much?

Right, might as well get this over with…the reason why this will be my last entry is because I’ll be starting a new journal soon.

This one...will be with Jung Hwan. We’re going to start a journal that belongs to us. Deullie said we could write stuff we want to tell each other, if we can’t say it face to face. It’s important that we keep a good communication going right now :) Pretty smart, huh. That’s my Hwannie-yeobo.

So...I went from hating my existence to knowing that I’m the luckiest guy on this Earth.

I lead a drastic life XD But I don’t really care what kind of life I lead, so long as it’s with Deullie.

I guess some dreams really do come true :)

Sincerely,
Cha Sun Woo

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's Note:

And that ends another fic...I really loved writing this one :) I'm a er for happy endings.

Hehe it was probably a lot shorter than most of you expected :P But I just like it this way. I hope you enjoyed it still :) Subscriptions and comments are appreciated!

I'm thinking of writing a spin-off (even though this was such an incredibly short story) holding the scene which inspired this entire fiction. Not sure whether to add it here or make it another story...eh. I also wanted to write a JinChan parallel to this story, but it's not really coming out that well :P To those of you who were anticipating a really hot and ty final chapter...this story isn't rated H for a reason. I can't do , and even if I could, I wouldn't. 

Thanks for reading, and a final gargantuan THANK YOU to the awesome people of the world who subscribed and commented :D *bows* You guys are the best encouragement an author could ask for ^^

Sincerely
WhiteWings19

 

P.S. Did CNU really just cut his hair?????????? Is it still going to be tied up and stuff?

I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO EXPRESS MY IMMENSE DISPLEASURE ASKJNFJNTANEF. WELL YEAH HE'S SMOKING HOT (he's always been hot...) AND EVERYTHING BUT THAT HAIR WAS HIS TRADEMARK (and the glasses) NOW IT'S GONE AND HE LOOKS SO DIFFERENT.

Now B1A4's trying a more mature, adult concept and I'm really starting to miss their cute look. I know they have to change concepts and everything once in a while in order to keep popularity, but I'm really hoping they don't lose themselves in the process.

The cuteness, the dorkiness, the fooling around, that's what made them stand out to me, as a bana. For them to become all adult, jaded, cold and insincere, that would be my nightmare. Their purity and innocence, crazily adorable outfits, and sweet honesty was what defined them to me.

Sure, B1A4, of course it's perfectly fine for you guys to show us that you can be insanely hot and inhumanly cool. 

Just don't ever change who you are inside :) Because that's what BANAs love you for. 

Jin Young said his goal was to never lose themselves, to remain who they were. I hold him to his word :) 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Extension Note:

Hello lovely people of the world! :) Do check out my other fic, Here and Gone :D I will be updating soon, and your subscriptions and comments are greatly appreciated :) Yupyupyups.

Thanks once again for reading Diaries and Dreams, and I hope you'll enjoy this next fic as well as this one, hopefully more ^^ Yays!

Sincerely
WhiteWings19