Just Us- Jimin

Valentines Day with BTS
B96xcO8.png
Jimin
❝ Just Us❞
From: Mari
To: Sora


"Jimin, where are we going?" You asked with a bit of worry in your voice. You were looking forward to spending an easy Valentines Day in with him, but instead, he came home and demanded you get dressed. 

"Don't worry about it." He repeated for the nth time that car ride. 

You huffed a little and crossed your arms, visibly pouting. 

Jimin just chuckled airily. "Stop doing that. You'll get brow wrinkles." he said none too seriously as he rubbed the furrowed spot between your brows. 

 

When the car stopped, you looked around at your surroundings. Jimin got out of the car and made his way to your side, opening the door for you. "The park? Jimin people are going to see you and we'll get mobbed and bugged all night." You weren't too happy at the moment. 

Jimin took you gloved hand in his. "No we won't." he stated matter of factly. 

"And why exactly not?" 

Jimin didn't answer, he just kept walking towards the middle of the park where an outdoor ice skating rink was located. "Because I contacted the park manager and I rented it out for a few hours. It's just you and me here, sweetheart." He paused and looked around. "Well, and the skate rental guy and the food stand workers, but you get my point." He smiled, his eyes crinkling up beautifully as he did. 

You suddenly felt bad for doubting him. "Did you seriously do all that?"

"Yep!"

"Why?"

"Because every year, we have to spend Valentines Day in. I got tired of it, I wanted to go out and make it special for you. No matter what it took. Do you like it? Are you surprised?" He led you to a bench beside the skate rentals and grabbed a couple of pairs. 

"Surprised? I'm floored! I can't believe you would do soemthing like this for me. Thank you."

Another cheeky smile graced his lips. "Don't thank me yet! We've barely just begun!"

 

The two of you skated for a while, Jimin being a bit wobbly surprisingly, but he got the hang of it in no time. He was being a bit of a show off, attempting choreography on the ice, but ended up on his when a certain move didn't go quite right. You laughed until you yourself fell over. 

When you both had enough of falling and laughing on to ice, Jimin sat you down on a bench and told you to stay put. 

He returned a it later with a blanket and various steaming foods from one of the food carts. He sat down and and wrapped the blankets around the both of you, and scooted in as close to you as he could. 

"I'm sorry this isn't the most romantic date. I just wanted to try to do something special and take you out." Jimin said sounding a bit dissapointed.

You looped your arms around one of his biceps. "Are you kidding me? This is REALLY romantic. Who can say their boyfriend rented out an entire park just for her? Me." You both giggled a little and you rested your head on his shoulder. "Seriously Jimin. It's perfect. I can't thank you enough."

"All for you, baby. Happy Valentines Day."

gsPXueB.png