Surprise!! -Yoongi

Valentines Day with BTS
B96xcO8.png
Yoongi
❝ Surprise!❞
From: Sora
To: Mari




You flopped down in to the seat if your car exhausted from work when your phone buzzed singnalling an incoming text. You smiled instantly upon seeing the name "Yoongi <3" but it soon faded when you read what it said.

Sorry I can't make it tonight. We're having some complications regarding the schedule. But there's a present for you at home.

You tried your best to stop the oncoming tears because you knew he was busy, but you couldn't help but be dissapointed that Yoongi wasn't going to be able to spend Valentines Day with you. You drove home anyways, feeling twenty times more exhausted than before now that you were feeling a bit let down. Stupid schedule.

When you got home, you changed immediately out of your work clothes and in to some shorts and the hoodie Yoongi had left at your house the last time he was over. When you headed towards your bed, you noticed the biggest stuffed alpaca you had ever seen in your life. It was nearly as big as you. You walked over to the gift and read the card tag hanging around its neck.

Lots of love. -Yoongi <3

You didn't have time to cry again for the second time that day because your doorbell rang. You gathered up the stuffed animal as best you could in to your arms and toted it with you towards the door. You opened the door, peeked around the massive stuffed animal blocking your view, and you gasped at what you saw.

Standing there was Yoongi with a huge smile on his head, and an equally as large bow on his head. "Just kidding, babe. I'm your valentines day present."

He stepped inside, and you abandoned the stuffed animal on the floor so you could wrap your arms around him. "Yoongi!" you said excitedly. "You really made me think you weren't going to see me today!"

His hands rubbed up and down your back. "And miss Valentines Day with you? I wouldn't dream of it." He pulled abck and held out a giant coffee mug towards you that was filled with your favorite candies. "Now lets go make some coffee to warm up and eat these candies. What do you say?"

You smiled and just nodded your head playing with the cute bow on his head.

Yoongi leaned in and gave you a soft peck on the lips. "Happy Valentines day, love."

 

BONUS: "Hyung, you HAVE to wear the bow!"

"Jimin no. I'm not putting a bow on my head."

Jimin pouted as Yoongi argued with his genius idea. "But it'll make her TWICE as happy. Watch." Jimin snatched the bow out of Yoongi's hands and affixed it to his head. He sauntered over to Jungkook.

"I'm your Valentines Day present today, Kookie!" Jimin bat his eyelashes and gave a wink. 

Jungkook roared in laughter, and Jimin turned around to Yoongi with glee in his eyes.

"SEE! IT WORKED. HE DIDN'T WALK AWAY."

Yoongi took the bow off of Jimin's head. "Fine. Gimme that."

gsPXueB.png