Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Credit photo as on the pic*

 

It is Valentine’s Day. It’s a day where couples celebrate their love with their partners. But that’s for a normal couple. Not for celebrities like Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji-hyo. Their secret relationship was only known amongst close friends and managers. If in the past, they managed to spend their times privately on Valentine’s Day (although Jong Kook wasn’t into it so much), but not for this year. Unfortunately Ji-hyo has some event to attend to in Hong Kong while her boyfriend was in Korea.

The night before, they had spent hours talking on the phone. Ji-hyo had always been childish and babyish when she’s with her boyfriend coz she knows Jong Kook love to pampered her so much. And it’s the only way she gets to be lovey dovey with her boyfriend. It is so hard to be a celebrity couple but it is harder when fans expected you to be with someone else when your heart already belongs to someone you loved. That’s the price that Ji-hyo and Jong Kook have to pay for being together. Fans already shipped Ji-hyo with her co-worker and even threatened if she dare being with someone else. That is why Ji-hyo and Jong Kook chose to keep their relationship as a secret. It’s not like they will keep it secret forever; but at least, they will wait for the right time before breaking the news to the public.

The ringing on her mobile awakens her from her beauty sleeps.

“…….Yoboseyooooo…..” she answered sleepily.

“I love you,” the called responded.

“……Mwuh?.....Who is this?.....” she asked still sounded drowsy.

“Aigoo this girl…..Yah! Are you drunk?”

“…..A-ni!.....But I couldn’t open my eyes to know who’s calling….Who are you?.....Give me a clue please…..”

“Aish this girl….You really don’t know me, Song Ji-hyo?” the guy a bit shouting.

“Ughhhh!! Your voice sounded like mosquitoes partying in my ears. Give me a clue….mmm…sing for me will you?” By this time Ji-hyo already knew it was her boyfriend but she still wanted to .

“Yah Cheon Seong-im!!”

Ji-hyo is already laughing. “What? What Jong Kook Kim?”

“Yah!!!! Stop playing with my name!!!”

“Then stop screaming to my ears!!!”

Jong Kook was about to fight back but suddenly remembered the reason he called his lover. He then chuckled alone.

“What? Why are you laughing?” Ji-hyo asked, wondering.

“Ohhh…I’m just….imagining if only you are in front of me right now, I will already bite your cheeks, your ears, your nose to make you shout louder.”

“But you weren’t here….So I can say anything I want knowing you can’t do anything to me….blerghhh….”

“Aigooo!! Such a cutie,” Jong Kook praised, making Ji-hyo blushed.

“Stop it….Stop teasing me…”

“What? Can’t I praise my girlfriend?”

“Of course you can. But it will be better if you send me flowers, or chocolates, or foods….oh yess….Foods are soooooo much better….”

“Hahaha! You and foods are like twins isn’t it? And it’s the key to make you happy right?”

“N-neh!”

“So you’d rather have foods than have me?”

“N-neh!”

“Mwuh rah goo? Really?”

“N-neh! I can’t eat you, oppa!”

“Are you sure? Should I reveal what you have done with me?”

“Shut up! Shut up! Shut up, Kim Jong Kook!” Ji-hyo got panic with her boyfriend’s threat.

“Hahahah! What? Are you embarrassed now? But you weren’t when I spent the night with you.”

“Eeeehhhh! Kim Jong Kook, shut up!!” Ji-hyo bit her own lips.

“Hahahah! Okay! Okay! Anyway, why were you still sleeping when I called? Didn’t you have to get ready by now?”

“What time is it?” Ji-hyo asked, checking on her time. “A-ni! It’s still early. They will wake me up two hours before the event to get ready.”

“Ahhh! I see! So, did I wake you up early?”

“N-neh!”

“Huh?” Jong Kook was expecting other answer. “So you want to get back to sleep?”

“N-neh!”

Jong Kook stayed silent for a while. “Okay then. I’ll let you sleep now….Text me when I can call you again,” Jong Kook said, being sulky.

But Ji-hyo did not respond anything except for the sound of her snores.

“What the….Yah Song Ji-hyo-ssi!” Jong Kook called.

Still no response except for Ji-hyo’s snores. Jong Kook didn’t know if he should get angry or laugh at his girlfriend. He knew Ji-hyo can fall asleep in no time especially when she’s tired and sleepy. But he never thought she could sleep just in seconds talking with him.

“Kure! I know you’re tired. So get your beauty sleep, my princess. I thought I could tell you my Valentine’s speech on this day, since we can’t be together but…..it’s okay….That can wait………..A-ni! I think I better say it now while you are sleeping….At least it won’t embarrass me so much…..Ermmm….You know I don’t really like to celebrate this day…coz for me, I love you every day, not only on Valentine’s Day…Today should only be a celebration for those named Valentine…or Valentino….or Valen….or whatever….But since most people were celebrating it, and you also always look forward to this day,…so this year….I took the initiative to wish you first…although my baby is already sleeping…But it doesn’t lessen my feelings towards you, Song Ji-hyo. It’s not easy for us to get thru day by day, year by year being together secretly…..but….we did it for few years now…It’s been my everyday wish that we could reveal our relationship to others…So that I can bring you out for a date just like everyone else…But….I couldn’t jeopardize your career and be selfish just to tell everyone that you are mine….Heheh…Yes, I’m selfish….When it comes to you, I’m selfish, I’m the jealousy king, I’m possessive…But it’s worth it just to claim you as mine…Anyway, I just want you to know, every breath we take, there has never been once that I don’t love you…I love you so much, Song Ji-hyo….May we get the blessing soon….” Jong Kook completed his speech.

“That’s all?” Ji-hyo suddenly interfered.

“Mwuh? Yah!! Weren’t you sleeping?” Jong Kook voiced out loudly.

“A-ni! I pretended sleeping….heheheh….”

“Oh my God! You…..aishhhh Song Ji-hyo!!”

“Hahahha! Oppa, it’s not good to shout on Valentine’s Day you know? Hehehe….”

“You…..aishhhh….okay then…I have nothing left to say….”

“Hahaha! Ahhh oppa! I still wanna talk to you…”

“A-ni! I don’t wanna talk to someone who hasn’t shower!!”

“Yah!! You……mosquito kookie!!”

“Mwuh rah goo? Yah!!”

“Huh! Fine! Let’s not talk anymore!”

“Fine! Go and….enjoy yourself….with the mall….”

“Yah! It’s not the mall, dummy! It’s called fanmeeting event at the mall!”

“Huh! Whatever! You still have something to do with the mall!” Jong Kook sounded annoyed.

“Aish this old man! Kure! Let’s just hang up now!”

“Fine! Happy Valentine’s Day!” Jong Kook wished angrily.

“Happy Valentine’s Day, Jong Kook Kim!”

“Yahhhh!!!”

But Ji-hyo already hung up.

“Oh my God! Did she really hung up? Are we really fighting on this day?” Jong Kook talked to himself.

“This old man! Can’t he be a little bit special or romantic on this day? Aishhh!! Stupid dummy!” Ji-hyo talked to herself as well.

 

Since then, Jong Kook kept scrolling in the internet for Ji-hyo’s updates. It even annoyed him that Ji-hyo can still smile brightly on the stage especially when she got flowers, gifts and many more.

“Huh! You said you didn’t like flowers, and yet you’re hugging it, kissing it like it’s your boyfriend….huh….” again Jong Kook talked alone.

 

Later that evening, Jong Kook went out with his manager and few other friends for dinner. He didn’t really like to go out especially during special day like Valentine’s Day knowing that everywhere will be packed with couples and mostly the restaurant owner will ask him why he’s not celebrating it with someone. He couldn’t blame them for asking but he didn’t like it either. In order to distract himself from missing his girlfriend too much, he agreed to go out with his friends. But they also know that Jong Kook didn’t like to be exposed so they went to a very private restaurant that belongs to one of their friends.

After spending few hours eating and chatting and laughing, they left the restaurant before some of them pass out from being drunk.

But few seconds after Jong Kook sat in the passenger seat, someone suddenly covered his head with cloth and another person quickly tied his hands. Although he tried to fight, with about three people handling him, he couldn’t fight anymore. He could hear that Gap Jin is also squealing so he got the feelings that Gap Jin had also been captured.

And then the car started to move. Jong Kook stayed silent trying to hear if there’s anything being spoken by the kidnappers but nothing could be heard. But one thing seems familiar to him. The perfume. He knew really well the person who wore that perfume. Since he could assume who is kidnapping him, he tried to act cool.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter