Picture Frame

Picture Frame

Title: Picture Frame
Pairing: YamaShi
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Romance
Summary: A heartwarming story of both of them.

 

 

*Shida Mirai’s POV*

This year has come to our 12th anniversary together. I looked at the picture frame on the table, the picture when the two of us were just finished filming the Tantei Gakuen drama. This was the best first picture I had with him.

I started going out with him since middle school... my age at that time was 14 years old. My boyfriend is a top idol. And me... I am an actress. I started to know him back then from the drama that we acted together when we were 7. At first...I thought he was scary. He never talked if there was nothing important. Our conversation was all about the drama script. He always practiced reading the script on his own. I always wanted to try to talk to him. I wanted to know what he was thinking about.

My other co-actor was really talkative. He was always being the mood maker. Being with him, you will never feel lonely. Back to my story, I found myself started to follow that boy, not like stalking or anything, but I always wanted to know what he was doing all about. I managed to make my first conversation which was not related on our drama. I managed to make him conversed with me. That was the first time I saw his smile. His smile was really cute. I started to fall for it, thus I always do many kind of things to see his smile again.

After a few conversations, we managed to exchange email address. I cannot describe how happy I was. Every day we talked about our daily life. Every simple sentence from his reply made me fly to the moon. I started to feel comfortable around him.


What the best part is, we were at the same school. Although I was not in the same class as him, but whenever we met at the corridor, he left me with a smile. That was enough for me to complete my day.

One day, he asked me to go to the school rooftop. I was so worried that maybe he got sick or something. Because I knew, he was not the type of person who asked for help. He would endure it himself. Even sometimes, the thing that not even his fault, he always be the first person who asking for forgiveness. It made me fall deeply for him.

So I went there bringing a small kit of first aid. When I reached there, I saw him lying down on the bench. As I thought, maybe he had a cold or stomach ache. I quickly ran to him and gently slapping his face to wake him up. When he got up, his face redder than before.  I couldn’t worry more. I quickly searched the box for medicine. Then he caught my hand and said, “Shida Mirai... Will you go out with me? I had a very bad stomach ache never disappear for a long time ago. Don’t you think it’s weird? It only came when I with you. I feel something fluttering in my stomach. Maybe some butterflies. Beautiful like you.”

Surprised with his word, the box which I was holding dropped. All the medicine, the bandage and some ointment scattered on the floor. He then got up from the bench and quickly helped me pick up the things. His hand touched mine as we picked up those things. He commented on my blushed cheek and his hand touched my cheek made it warmer. I also noticed his red was not because he was sick, but he was also blushing, trying to hide his embarrassment to confess to me.

When he was asking for my reply, he said he will wait for me to answer it. He will not push me for the answer. But, I suddenly interrupt him and said I will go out with him. As if not believe to my reply, he again checking his forehead by his hand and started slapping and pinching his cheek. I could only laugh at his action. To make he realised that was not a dream, I brave myself, putting all the courage to hold him, and said “Ryosuke, this is not a dream.”

When he realised that, he pulled me up and started spinning me around. I could see his bright smile that I never saw before. I was so glad that we have the same feelings for each other.

*Yamada Ryosuke’s POV*

This was the picture frame of me and my girlfriend. The one we took after she agreed to go out with me. My beautiful girlfriend is an actress. I love her acting very much. I compiled all of her dramas, in the DVDs and stored them in my private cabinet. She is really a talented actress. I couldn’t believe myself when she agreed to go out with me 12 years ago. That was a very long time right? In the first drama, we acted together, I always found out that she was a really cute and cheerful person. However, she was always being together with my other co-actor who is very talkative. I am not that kind of person. I do not know how to talk to her. I am very envy of him. He can make her smile brightly like that.

But one day, when she came to me and started to talk, I was very surprised that she would talk to me. It felt so good to talk to her. Then, we started become friend. To make it short, she agreed to go out with me. I could not hide my happiness, and started to spin her around. She was only laughing of my silliness.

But, what I could not believe my eye about the article of her and my first co-actor few years ago. The article that said they were having a secret relationship. Just because of the article, we had a fight. It was my fault because I did not believe in her. She tried her best to explain it, but I just ignore them. I was also having a tough time with my work, working as an idol is actually a big responsibility. By only being on the stage, I felt like having the super power to make people smile.

I can make others smile, but I could not make my very own important person smile. After that fight, I haven’t talk to her for the whole week. Her messages, her emails kept coming in. But, I ignored all of them. Though, there was always a letter in my post box when I came back from work. I want to forget that, but the article’s sentence kept appearing in my head.

 I don’t want to give up on her. I must put away my ego. I found my way to talk to my co-actor about it. He welcomed me warmly. He said that he also wanted to meet me to explain things, because he also knew about our relationship. He didn’t want to be the third person who destroyed our happiness. After hearing his explanation, I quickly run out of his house to find the way to my girlfriend.

I realised how stupid I was this past week, to let her being in despair, letting her feel the guiltiness, the sadness all by herself. I did not know how can I do to make it up to it. I was very stupid. As I reached her apartment, she opened her door, from standing; she suddenly slid down to the floor, like losing all her strength when she saw me. I can only see tears running down her cheek. I pulled her up and brought her to the sofa.

I immediately kneeled down for her forgiveness. Actually asking for forgiveness was a very selfish action after what I've done to her. But, because of soft and kind heart she had, she also sat down in front of me and kneeled down together with me, also asking for my forgiveness. I could not bear more of her tears; I pulled her into an embrace. I could not believe; one fake article could tarnish our relationship that already reached more than 10 years.

I love her so much. I could not even describe by word how the feeling was. She was my everything. She always helped me got through my bad time. She is always there whenever I need her. She also never showed her jealousness to my fans, but I knew, she always hid them so I felt assured and I can continue my job as an idol. She was actually my biggest fan in the whole wide world.

*No one POV*

Ryosuke and Mirai already promised to have their date on the valentine day this year. This year, their ages already reached 27 years old. Because of their job commitment, both of them are too busy to meet up. So they took chances for this valentine to be their best day ever.

Both of them agreed to meet up at Sapporo Snow Festival at Odori Park. They both knew that the place was always crowded at this time of the year, but Ryosuke couldn’t ignore Mirai’s request to be there.

Their met at 7pm. After some dinner at the nearest restaurant, they decided to take a walk. Mirai wanted to feel the festival herself, as she cannot go to event like this without having a camera following her. Means that only for TV programme.


They both went into a cute shop and Mirai bought a ‘mouse ear’ for him to put on. Mirai bought herself a giant cute spectacle too. Ryosuke only smile to see his girlfriend silliness. It was cute and such a delightful sight for him. They bought a cone of ice-cream and shared together. They took so many selfies and Ryosuke asked Mirai to kiss his cheek while taking the pictures. The situation was blissful than ever.

Ryosuke brought a scarf as present for Mirai. He then put it around both of their neck as the scarf was long enough to be shared. Because it’s Valentine, of course Mirai do not forget a honmei chocolate for Ryosuke. She gave the chocolate box and Ryosuke was very happy with it.

“I was very happy that I’m going crazy.” Mirai said.

“Real dates are very tough right. But when I hear you going crazy because of me, it is actually…-” Ryosuke do not finished his sentences and just laughed it at the end.

Mirai felt so embarrassed by her own words, became bright red and turned her faces away.

“How crazy are you into me?” Ryosuke still doing it.

“Seriously, why are you doing this?” Mirai softly hit Ryosuke’s chest. She blushed some more.

“I am going crazy too.” Ryosuke said.

As they walked, they saw a couple giggling in front of the stack of wooden sign hanging along the walkaway. Mirai asked Ryosuke whether he wanted to write on it too. Ryosuke was shaking his head and said that was too silly. Mirai just ignored them and pulled Ryosuke to do it.

Mirai already finished writing and she found that was really funny that Ryosuke complexing with his self what to write. She just asked him to write what first came to his mind. Ryosuke asked Mirai to be quite. He said that it should be something sincere so he must do it wholeheartedly. He kept peeping on Mirai’s wood sign, but also covered his when Mirai want to look at it.

When they finished write it, Ryosuke pulled Mirai’s hand and put in his pocket. Then Mirai said, “My finger is cold…I mean you could at least put a ring on me even the one from the vending machine. The 100-yen machine. It’s not that I am materialistic or what…but- It’s okay. Forget it…” Mirai just wanted to feel assured. All these years she never received a ring from Ryosuke, she got almost everything, necklace, earring, teddy bear…you named it. She had it all. But not a ring.

“This girl, you already received it, and now you’re acting like you didn’t.” Ryosuke said. Mirai just don’t understand what was Ryosuke talking about. Ryosuke then, pulled a small yarn ball that attached to Mirai’s scarf that he gave her earlier. He then pulled the knot and keep walking away from Mirai. The ball now loose and when the ball became a string, Mirai could see a ring attached to it. Mirai just opened in awe because too surprised of it.

Ryosuke pulled the string to make the ring slid to him and took it. “I want to put the ring on you. So, could you come here from there so that I can put it on?” Mirai ran to Ryosuke’s embrace with a very radiant smile. “Shida Mirai, it’s possible that you might get hurt a little bit. It’s also possible that it might be a bit difficult for you. But still… I want to live with you Mirai…forever. Will you marry me?”

Mirai just nodded her head to show her reply. Ryosuke put the ring on Mirai’s finger. “Shida Mirai is mine now.” Ryosuke hugged her again and pulled her into soft kiss.


 

Ryosuke’s wooden sign: “Thank you for being my everything, Shida Mirai!”
Mirai’s wooden sign: “You are my no 1 Idol, Yamada Ryosuke!!”



 

*Ryosuke and Mirai’s POV*


We managed to step to the next stage of our relationship. Both of the agencies already agreed. We are going to have our wedding ceremony the middle of the year, somewhere around our birthday. Thank you everyone for such a warm support for us until now. We promised to love and take care of each other till we die. Now, we had a new picture for our new frames!!



“Forgive me for my bad picture!”                                “You are forgiven because you are so cool in it!!”
                                -Ryosuke-                                                                                                    -Mirai-



{^_^} OWARI~~




All the years are not fact okay? like they started drama.. the article...i just made it up! and also the confession i want to be like my first fic "Our first conflict".. hahahaha... now it's really owari.. XD


Thank you for reading!