02.

The Bus Stop Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung got into his room as soon as he reached his dorm, not even caring for his tummy that had been growling, crying out to be filled. The last meal he took was the ramyeon as an early dinner he had the night before and he did not even plan to have anything else for his poor tummy for the time being. “...and now he is affecting my eating habits too. What else can go wrong?” The dark-haired boy sighed; he then slumped his body onto his bed after throwing his knapsack onto the small couch in his comfy room.

He stayed still for awhile while having his face buried deep into his pillow; his mind came back reeling to the conversation he shared with someone not too long ago. It was as if the short conversation happened yesterday that Jinyoung could remember every detail of it.

 

{2 weeks before}

It was a usual day for the rapper of JYP’s group duo, JJ Project as he paced his way into JYP building and took the elevator to the3rd floor of the building. He managed to take a glance of his fans swarming and waving from the outside of the building one last time before the elevator door closed, bringing him upwards to his desired floor. The smile on his face was genuine; never had he thought he would be where he was now. A somehow childish dream – as what his childhood friends called it – to become a well known dancer and singer had now been achieved. JJ Project had gained its popularity over Korea as well as Japan and Jinyoung knew well who to thank to for all these success Jaebum and him had achieved.

Just as he was about to pace out of the elevator, the said man was seen at the hallway with another boy who had his back turned to Jinyoung. “Hey, Jinyoung-ah, come here. I need you to meet somebody.” JYP, the person who Jinyoung could not ever repay to came out calling his name and gestured him to come over. Jinyoung nodded firmly and immediately walked towards the two.

“Here, let me introduce. This is the new trainee in our company-“ Jinyoung turned to face the said boy but not long after that his eyes grew larger and his heart almost stopped beating right at the moment. The other boy seemed to have expected this to happen though; as if the boy knew this would happen and thus his expression was way calmer than Jinyoung’s.

“Mark Tuan. It’s a pleasure to meet you...sunbaenim.” The other boy bowed his head in politeness, before offering his hand for a handshake to JInyoung. Jinyoung, on the other hand, was clueless and speechless. He stood still for some moment until JYP decided to be the one breaking the awkward silent moment.

“This is Junior, as you may know. He’s from J-“

“...JJ Project, yeah, I know, sajangnim. He’s quite popular nowadays, how can I not recognize him? ” the boy chuckled softly but somehow Jinyoung could see he was trying to fake it. They both knew better what was behind that fake chuckle this boy named Mark let out. Instead of sounding like a good compliment, Mark’s words sounded a bit hurtful with a tinge of sarcasm. Jinyoung then turned to JYP as the man spoke.

“Jinyoung-ah, I hope you can help our new trainees from time to time if they needed some guidance. Okay? Mark is one of the new trainees from the recent audition, so I hope you can teach them a lot based on your experience,” the respected man patted Jinyoung’s shoulder gently and the latter just nodded in response. “Yes, sajangnim..”

JYP smiled at both of the boys and patted the other boy’s shoulder as well. “Alright, I’ll leave you two together. Good luck.” With that, the man walked his way and soon disappea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter