CH03 (small update)

In Love With A Bunny

Sunyoul turned around and was shocked, he wasn't shocked that the person shouted , he was shocked because he cared about where he was . It was Wei .Sunyoul looked at Wei blankly .

"I-I was h-helping-g my f-friend" Sunyoul tered, still shocked that Wei was caring about him . He heard Wei sighing . Wei looked at him straight in the eye and turned around , walking back home . Sunyoul blinked a couple of times , attempting to process what had just happened . Wei cared about him , he cared where he was . Sunyoul was thinking so much he didn't realise his cheeks were pink.

Meanwhile , Wei was walking home with hands in his pockets . He felt so stupid for shouting at Sunyoul when he actually wanted to ask him calmly . He slapped his forehead with his palm repeatedly . He calmed himself down and sneaked behind the wall . He saw Sunyoul entering his house . Wei sighed in relief that Sunyoul wasn't going anywhere else . After making sure he wasn't going to leave and get into trouble , Wei went back into his home .

---The Next Day---

Wei was nervouse , he knew the amount of awkwardness was going to shoot up like a rocket , but he reminded himself of the 'bully' image he had to Sunyoul . He rested his back against the wall , he looked up and saw Sunyoul walking out of his door , slowly sticking his earpieces into his ears .Wei plucked up courage from out of nowhere and walked to Sunyoul with his hand out . Sunyoul looked at the hand and stuffed his hands into his pockets , taking out money as usual and putting it into Wei's hand . He counted the money that he was given and smiled , ruffling the bunny boy's hair with his free hand . Wei then started to walk off to the direction of the school . Sunyoul realised that he could go back into his house and grabbed a couple of dollars but he couldn't , he remembered about his mother's surgery. His facial expression was really down , "how will I ever be able to pay for the surgery fee..." He spoke to himself softly .