CH01

In Love With A Bunny

"Hey Bunny Boy!"Wei shouted from afar . Sunyoul muscles tensed , he closed his eyes tightly and clenched his fists tightly as well. He was with  his best friend , Gyujin , who was oblivious to what Sunyoul has been suffering for 3 years . Sunyoul slowly turned around , clueless Gyujin followed his action . Wei gave a small wave towards Sunyoul and started running up to him with his friends . "Hi Little Bunny!" Wei greeted the nervous Sunyoul , Wei never greeted Sunyoul , however there was an exception today , Gyujin was there . Wooshin smirked , "Bunny boy?" . "It's cute for a small guy" Hwanhee said to Wooshin . Behind Wei were 7 BIG people . Gyujin who was watching with clenched fists let out his breath . He said to Sunyoul , trying to contain his anger " Come on Sunyoul , Let's go to school" He placed his hand on Sunyoul's back and started to continue their way to school .Gyujin was actually forcing Sunyoul to move forward. His action left both Wei and Sunyoul totally speechless. When Gyujin was sure that he and Sunyoul were a good distance away from Wei and his so called gang , he asked Sunyoul "Who the heck was that?" . Sunyoul sighed and replied "Lee Sung Jun .Wei in other words . He's older than me by a few months . 8th June 1996." The moment he finished his sentence , Gyujin asked , "So he called you Bunny Boy because...of your teeth?" Sunyoul nodded in agreement . "It's fine , it HAS been 3 years" He said , all smiley and . Gyujin started to freak out "DIDVNOAIVML< WHAT?! IT"S BEEN 3 YEARS?!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! KIMBAP KIDDING?!" He freaked out while grabbing his hair. Sunyoul just nodded and laughed at the younger's reaction . "SUNYOULLIE!"a group of girls greeted him from afar while running towards him. Sunyoul was surprised at the sudden shriek of excitement from the group of girls . " h-hi" he tered in his high pitched voice .the girls shrieked at the sound of his cute voice"I'm here too..." Gyujin said while pouting angrily . The girls giggled ' Hi Gyujin" " Yay! Hai" he greeted them back cheekishly They giggled at his slight cheekishness. Their attention was driven to the group of boys walking towards their direction . It was Wei and his friends . Sunyoul tried to run away with Gyujin but Wei caught up to the both of them and grabbed sunyoul's bag . He pulled Sunyoul into his chest and smiled at him before smiling at the group of girls . Sunyoul mouthed to both Gyujin and the group of girls ' Save Meeeeee'.The girls giggled slightly at Sunyoul's S.O.S . They still didn't dare to go near Wei . Wei waved and started to walk off with Sunyoul. Gyujin just stood there with a poker face . The group of girls started to make their way to the school as well , not wanting to be late . Once Wei and Sunyoul turned around the corner , Wei released Sunyoul and glared at him , holding out his hands . Sunyoul looked at his shoes , his hands went into his pockets and he pulled out his $10 allowance and placed it onto Wei's hd. Wei counted the amount he was given . He smirked a little bit and shoved the money into his own pockets . He patted Sunyoul's shoulder and said "Good Rabbit" . He walked off to school , he swung his bag over his shoulder and walked off . Gyujin and Wei's friends saw Sunyoul and he pointed to the direction Wei had gone to . "Thanks" Wei's friends said in unison . Gyujin pouted disppointedly at Sunyoul and placed his hand over his friend's back and started to finally walk to school , without any disturbance.