Listen to My Cry

Red House

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE BUT IVE BEEN BUSY AND YEAH :((( also I was gonna update for bts' comeback but I was lazy so I didn't rip :( but THE COMEBACK WAS AMAZING JUST SAYING LOL MY JIN LOOKED AMAzing and so did everyone else

He slays in pink hair js 

 

 

Sweat dripped down his chin as he finished playing tag withthe boys. He wasn't the most fit of them all and he sure as hell didn't have Jimin's toned abs. Now even Jungkook was starting to get even more muscular and toned. He sighed, how he wished he could be living a normal life right now. How he wished everything was alright. How he wished the one he loved the most wasn't drugged up all the time. He missed the sweet time the two had together, he missed everything. He wanted to live a normal life. He wanted to not be a caretaker. He just wants him to get better. But that probably won't ever happen. 

He just hopes he knows how much he loves him. He just hopes he gets that love back. But, it's okay if he doesn't. 

-

After that 'fun' game of tag where Seokjin almost died halfway through since all of the boys had a lot of energy to spend, well almost all of them. Yoongi kind of slacked off and was literally the laziest and grumpiest one of them, always mumbling how stupid this game of tag was and that almost all of them were mature adults but acted like 3 year olds. They then headed back to the truck to head back home. 

They were all where they were before, Namjoon and Seokjin inside the truck while the rest of the boys were in the bed of the truck. Namjoon slowly put his hand on Seokjin's thigh, earning a strange look from Seokjin that he ignored. Seokjin didn't really mind but he felt someone burning a hole in his head from behind, but when he turned around all he saw where the rest of the boys laughing about something. Seokjin decided it was probably all in his head and kept ignoring the way Namjoon's hand kept crawling up his thigh, just focusing on the outside environment. 

The drive back seemed quicker than on the way there, Seokjin already seeing their hill appear from the darkness. Seokjin sighed in content. His house was the only safe place. His safe haven. It's the only place he's known since he was a kid and he wants it to stay that way. 

Namjoon pulled into the drive way, parking the truck and pulling the keys out of the ignition. He removed the hand that was on Seokjin's leg, and calmly got out of the car. Seokjin then also got out of the car, sensing someone was looking at him and turned to look behind him only to see a Taehyung silently staring at him. His eyes seemed dark or maybe it was because Seokjin couldn't see much in the darkness. Just the stars and moon lit up Taehyung's eyes a bit. Taehyung just shook his head, his eyes never leaving Seokjin's. He then brushed passed Seokjin, his shoulder hitting Seokjin's and went into the house. Seokjin was stunned but shook it off as he also went into the house. 

Seokjin quietly said good night to the others who were going to stay up and watch a movie, and went up to his room. He flopped on his bed once he had reached it, sighing in frustration. He didn't really know what he was frustrated about, he just was. Maybe it was about Taehyung agitating him earlier when he bumped into the younger. 

Seokjin went over to the bottle full of paper origami cranes and the unused origami paper and decided whether or not to make some more. 

"Eight more should be fine right... It would make it 900 paper cranes." Seokjin picked up a piece of origami, but after thinking for a while setting it down. 

"I shouldn't. I should wait for him." 


-

Seokjin didn't realize he had fallen asleep until he had woken up to birds chirping. He glanced at the old clock in his room and if read 7:02 AM. He frowned. He usually woke up a bit earlier than this, but he wouldn't be late. He just needed to rush. 

Forgetting about the unfortunate events that happened yesterday, Seokjin hurriedly dressed into his school uniform. Then, proceeding to walk downstairs to make the others breakfast. 

"Seokjin." Seokjin heard someone call him as he walked into the kitchen. "You woke up late."

Seokjin smiled sheepishly, "Yeah, I'm sorry Yoongi Hyung."

Yoongi looked conflicted, "No.. I didn't want you to apologize it's just.." 

Yoongi sighed. "Never mind. I'll help you cook breakfast for those brats." 

Seokjin beamed at his Hyung, "You really don't have to." 

Yoongi was hesitant before saying, "No, it's fine. I want to help."

Seokjin shrugged it off, "Okay. We'll just be making pancakes and eggs. Something simple."

Yoongi nodded and got out everything, then followed whatever Seokjin asked him to do.

-

15 minutes later breakfast was ready and the aroma of food filled the whole house. 

A half asleep Taehyung had walked into the kitchen five minutes prior and was sitting at the table with his head down, probably trying to get more sleep. Jungkook had come down when seokjin was serving the food, and he hopped in his seat, looking just as tired as Taehyung.

"Hurry, hurry. Eat your food while it's warm and eat fast or else we'll be late. But don't eat too fast or else you'll get a stomach ache." Seokjin said kindly, putting plates of food in front of them both.

They both mumbled a small thanks and quickly dug into their breakfast.

Seokjin softly smiled at the two as they ate. They looked quite cute stuffing their faces with those fluffy pancakes. He looked to the side for a second to catch Yoongi making an odd face at him. Yoongi quickly turned to the side, Jin just shrugged it off. If Yoongi needed to talk to him, he would let him know. 

Right?

-


After all three of them finished their breakfast, they quickly brushed their teeth and put their school shoes on and headed to that dreaded school.

Taehyung and Jungkook had walked behind Seokjin, talking about some video game and anime. 

Seokjin just kept looking forward, silently eavesdropping on their conversation. It didn't really interest him, but he had nothing else to do on the walk to school.

Seokjin's mind ended up drifting off to yesterday nights events. After that night, he had felt... somewhat different. He even forgets most of what happened, and he doesn't really remember seeing all of them together except while in the truck.

Even the game of tag they played was a blur to Seokjin, not leaving a trace engraved in his mind.

He's brought back to reality when Jungkook puts a hand on his shoulder, "Hyung?"

Seokjin looks at Jungkook, "What is it?"

He paused.

Wait a minute, Seokjin thought to himself, "Wait what? Hyung?"

Jungkook looked at him with confusion written all over his face. "What?"

"You called me Hyung.." 

Jungkook's face scrunched up in confusion, "Huh? No I didn't."

Seokjin knew he wasn't the sharpest pencil in the pack but he was sure... he knew that Jungkook  called him Hyung. He was so very sure. 

"Yes you did!" Seokjin said, exasperatedly.

"You must've gone bonkers.." Jungkook then walked past him to catch up with Taehyung who was probably very ahead of them but Seokjin couldn't see him. But, Seokjin could hear a small whisper.

"Hyung..."

Although it didn't really sound like Jungkook.


-


They had finally arrived at school, barely making it. 

As Seokjin was headed to his first class, Hyosang stopped him for a minute.

"Hey Jin." His smile seemed a bit sinister, but Seokjin didn't seem to notice.

"What's up?" Seokjin smiled back at Hyosang sweetly.

"I was just telling you I'm having a party this weekend, so like tomorrow. You should totally come." Hyosang had a smug look on his face, "not to brag or anything, but I heard all the hot chicks are gonna be there. So you should definitely come, and I mean in more than one way." 

"Well I'll see you." Hyosang waved Jin off and He gave him a wink.

Seokjin just tilted his head and watched Hyosang leave, wondering what he meant by the last comment, before deciding to leave it, hurrying to his first class.


-


The rest of the day was uneventful. Nothing really happened, it was the same routine he was used to doing. 

He walked home without Jungkook or Taehyung, not knowing what in the world he was doing, but his mind was set on going to the beach.

It wasn't the same beach they had went to the day before, this beach was smaller. Way smaller, but just as beautiful. 

It took Seokjin about 10 minutes to get there by foot, and when he did get there he just sat in the sand. He took of his shoes and socked and felt the sand getting in between his toes. He sighed in content. 

"Should I have told Yoongi or Namjoon about coming here?" Seokjin thought out loud.

Seokjin suddenly felt a pang at his chest, as if someone was sitting on it. "Ow.." he gripped his chest, "ouch..."

"I miss you." 

He heard someone say even thought he was alone.

"I need you."

Seokjin was going mad. All these voices in his head, the voice was so familiar yet it wasn't at the same time.

"When are you coming back?"

"I love you."

"Stay with me."

"I'll serve you, forever."

Seokjin felt light headed, and felt the world get fuzzy. "Oh.. crap."

It all went dark.