I love you

Red House
Okay Since I ing have my life together now. I am tying on the computer and not my phone.
SMH. Anyway, I just wanted to thank everyone. Every comment, every subscriber, and every upvote. Everyone single
one of you means so much to me. I used to write fanfics on fanfiction.net but I got a lot of hate and everything.
So, seeing all this love makes me really happy. :) Thank you all so much. I love you. Every single one of you.
Btw there might some extra stuff in there chapter ;)) Kekeke but a certain group of shippers may like this chapter a lot xD -cough- -cough- jinmin
Also, thank you for 300+ subscribers. :D sorry for any mistakes plus the last part was really awkward to type lmao
__________
 
As time passed, Yoongi finally finished cleaning Jin up and patching him up, Yoongi sat Jin down at the dining table. Jin looked confused, but went with it anyway.
He saw Yoongi get out pans and ingredients out. Turning on the stove, Yoongi quickly went to work. He chopped many vegetables and got beef out.
 
"Don't tell the others I'm feeding you beef or else they'll get on my about it." Yoongi said monotonously.
 
Jin quickly nodded his head and asked, "Why are you cooking for me? Isn't cooking kind of my job.."
 
Yoongi shrugged, but Jin couldn't really see his facial expression, "I just felt like it... so just shut up and be gratful I'm actually doing this for you."
 
Jin just smiled as much as he could without stretching his bottom lip too much, in fear he might make it tear even more, "Thank you, Yoongi-hyung, I'm really grateful."
 
The rest of the time it was silent, just the sound of sizzling beef and vegetables. In Jin's opinion he didn't mind the silence for once. He kind of enjoyed it. A lot. It
was a good replacement for the sad, lonely, kind of silence.
 
Jin crossed his arms, and put his head down, as tears quietly fell down his cheeks.
 
Jin quickly wiped his tear sneakily, making sure Yoongi did't see. Then, he continued to watch Yoongi cook.
 
 
__________________
 
 
By the time Yoongi got done cooking, it was only a good 2 hours until Jungkook and Taehyung would be home from school, and he would be too if he wasn't in the condition
 was he was currently in. He watched Yoongi place the plates on the table, and set a plates in front of him and where Yoongi usually sits at the table.
 
The plates which Yoongi sets in front of him is full of vegetables and nicely cooked beef. Jin's mouths waters as he inhales the delicious scent.
 
"Wah.. This looks great." Jin complimented Yoongi.
 
"Thank you,Yoongi." Jin smiled slightly at Yoongi.
 
"Well, it better taste great, too." Yoongi retorted, but a faint smile played on his lips.
 
As Yoongi places a fork and knife in front of Jin, he immediately starts digging into his food. He couldn't help but groan a few times,
indicating that it was absolutely delicious. 
 
Yoongi places two painkillers and a glass a water in front of Seokjin, "Take those once you finished eating. After that I'll steal some of Jungkook or Jimin's makeup."
 
Seokjin nodded. "But, hyung, why do Jimin and Jungkook hyung have makeup."
 
Yoongi sighed, "I don't know what kids these days are doing anymore. Especially these kids in this house."
 
Seokjin laughed, "You're making yourself sound old. But, don't worry Hyung. You're only like 30. It's still young."
 
Yoongi glared playfully at Seokjin, "If you weren't hurt I would smack you right now.."
 
That made Seokjin start laughing even harder. Maybe his day would be getting better.
 
 
 
__________
 
 
 
After they both finished eating and Seokjin had taken the two painkillers, Yoongi had dragged Seokjin to Jungkook's room first to search for make up. As Yoongi went through Jungkook's bedroom, he found no make up but a bunch of condoms. Shaking his head, Yoongi led Seokjin to Jimin's room. As he walked into Jimin's which surprisingly had a sweet smell to his room, unlike Jungkooks which smelled like cologne
 
As they both walked in to Jimin's room, Yoongi looked around, and eventually found a big bag containing multiple make up items. It wasn't really hard to find Jimin's make up since it was on his desk. As Yoongi got out multiple make up things Seokjin didn't know the name of, he sighed for what seemed like the millionth time. 
 
"I don't know what I'm doing. I've never put on make up before, but I'll try my best."
 
Seokjin skeptically nodded his head, "O-okay..." 
 
"I've seen Jimin put make up on before, like bb cream or something. But... I think you might need more than that." Yoongi got out a small tube that was labeled, BB cream. 
 
Yoongi put a generous amount of the substance on his finger. "I'm pretty sure Jimin and you share alike skin tones... well I hope so."
 
Yoongi took a deep breathe and started blending the cold substance gently on Jin's bruised and beatened face. "I really hope this wasn't expensive."
 
After Yoongi finished putting the BB cream on Jin's face he studied Jin's face. "This stuff really does the trick honestly.. but I'll put something else on."
 
Yoongi dug around Jimin's make up bag only to reveal a tall, slim tube. "I pretty sure this is concealer... I'm not sure though.."
 
Yoongi twisted the tube to open it, to reveal a make up wand thing. "I think I put this on your face and rub it all together.."
 
Yoongi dabbed(again yoongi xD) the concelear on Seokjin's more needed areas gently, making sure he didn't hurt the younger, but he was sure the painkillers were already kicking in. Once he finished blending it, he sighed. "It's not the best, but it will do. And I'm not really sure how to cover your busted lip."
 
Seokjin smiled his small smile, and shook his head.  "Thank you so much, Yoong-"
 
"Why are you in my room and why is Jinnie all beatened up?" 
 
Yoongi and Seokjin turned in shook to see a Jimin standing in the doorway. He quickly went up to Seokjin and petted down the youngers hair. "Seokjinnie, are you okay? Did Yoongi hurt you? I swear to-"
 
Seokjin laughed quietly, "Yoongi hyung didn't do anything. He stole your make up to cover up my face. Also, I'm fine. Don't worry."
 
Jimin rolled his eyes, "First of all, how could I not worry about you?? Second of all, I'm pretty sure you don't want to go out in public like that. It looks awful. You didn't even use a primer or washed and moisturized his face. It looks bad."
 
Yoongi slapped Jimin's back, "Yah.. Watch your mouth Kid."
 
Jimin scoffed at Yoongi, "Just get out. I'll do Jinnie's make up, since you can't even do that."
 
Yoongi scowled at Jimin, and left the two alone in Jimin's bedroom(oh lala ;).  Jimin carefully used make up wipes to wipe off the make up Yoongi did. He eyes darkened with every wipe, and a noticeable frown was forming on his face. Seokjin felt bad that he was making his hyung feel like this, even though he knew
he wasn't the one to blame.
 
"So Jinnie," Jimin started and Jin knew what was coming next, he wasn't that naive, "do you want to tell me what happened?"
 
Jin shifted uncomfortably, and kept quiet, not wanting to answer Jimin. He saw the elders expression change from dark to soft. Jimin's eyes softened as he saw how the younger was almost about to shed tear, how his plump lips were trembling and the his busted lip and bruises still made the younger look irresistable.
 
"Jinnie, when I count to three close your eyes. Hyung had a surprise for you.." His voice sounded sincere, so Jin complied.
 
Jin nodded and was ready to close his eyes.
 
"One..." Jimin said softly, his eyes were hooded.
 
"Two.." Jimin was leaning in closer, there was a look in his eyes that Jin didn't recognize.
 
"Three..."
 
Jin shut his eyes and waited for a few seconds.
 
He was tempted to open his eyes to see what the heck was going on, but he trusted Jimin and continued to keep his eyes close.
 
"Jinnie..." Jin could feels Jimin's breathe dangerously close to his face, "My precious Jinnie.."
 
Jin's breathe hitched, and he could feel his face heating up.
 
"You're so cute.. your face is turning red."
 
"Jimin hyung... you're embarrassing me.." Jin mumbled.
 
Jin could hear and feel Jimin chuckle. "Sorry..."
 
Jin was about to retort when he felt something soft touch his lips. He gasped and that was a huge mistake. He felt something slimy go into his mouth. Jin knew
Jimin was kissing him, but he didn't know he'd actually shove his tongue in his mouth.

"W-wait.. Jimin hyung.."
 
"Jinnie, don't speak. Don't make me feel more guilty than I already should.." Jin felt Jimin's tongue explore every crevice in his mouth for what felt like forever. The weirdest thing of all is that after a while.. Jin actually started to feel.. good. Jin felt ashamed when a few moans left his mouth, that actually made his pull away, a string of saliva between the two. Jimin's eyes were wide as saucers, but a full on smirk on his face.
 
"Jinnie, you're such a .." Jimin said in Jin's ear as he held the elder close to him.
 
"S-shut up.." Jin said panting from the kiss, "It's all your fault."
 
Jimin chuckled, "Yeah... it is all my fault."
 
"You're right it is your fau- OW!" Jin was cut off by a sharp pain on his neck.
 
"There.. perfect." Jimin smirked.
 
Jin pouted and his face was still red from the previous actions, "Why did you do that hyung?"
 
"Because.." Jimin got close to Jin's ear, "I love you."
 
_________________