The game is on!

seonsaeng-nim, teach me how to love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ara woke up to the sunrays on her skin and a smile formed her red lips immediately after she opened her big innocent eyes. She was excited and nervous at the same time but more than everything, she was motivated. After taking a shower and putting her long hair in a ponytail, she went to her closet to get dressed. After putting the black elegant skirt and the white blouse she smiled at her reflection in the mirror. As Ara wasn´t the type to put make up on she only applied her bb cream and sprayed some of her favorite perfume that Jaejoong had gave her when he came back from Japan the year before. At the thought of him her phone buzzed announcing a new message.

 “Good luck on your first day cutie. Give me a call if you need anything.” He sent her seven hearts and three kisses.

Ara smiled at his childish message and replayed that it´ll be okay. Right after she sent the answer, a phone call came in.

“Hey babe!” At the sleepy voice Ara could already imagine her best friend yawning while lying in his office.

“Good morning, Moonchul!” She said as she grabbed her back and went out of the door.

“How often did I tell you to call me Oppa? I am two years older after all! So not cute of you!” Ara chuckled and imagined him pouting, what he did whenever she called him by his name.

“Did you have to stay the night at the hospital again? Did you even eat since yesterday?” Ara asked worried because the older boy used to forget to eat whenever he was working at the hospital.

“Oh, is my baby worried?” Moon chuckled softly and the girl could only roll her eyes. “Don´t worry I ate already.” Ara smiled to herself and turned to the left walking to her new workplace. “Anyways,” Moon went on, “I called to tell you to be nice to your students today! Don´t scare them away, okay? And oh I heard there are many naughty boys at TOP high, so hold yourself back!” Moon smirked knowing exactly that his friend was unable to flirt or even realize she was being flirted with.

“If you don´t need anything, I´ll hang up! I am already at the school!” Ara scoffed and hang up the phone after saying goodbye.

Moon smiled at the phone and whispered a soft take care.

Looking up at her new school Ara´s jaw fell open. She already knew that TOP High was nothing like the private School she worked as before but she wasn´t expecting this! This school was officially a mess. Boys and girls were around the hallways either fighting or checking their cloths and make up. Some few seemed to be well behaving and she assumed the must be the ones trying to actually graduate from this school.

“Hey, did you hear? Mika had with Sehun two nights ago. She is still sore as hell, that´s why she didn´t come to school today!” A red haired girl told her friend who gasped. “I knew it!” The burnet one chuckled. “Now Sehun has made all the girls from our year cheat on their boyfriends to spend a night with him. He was so rough with me but I loved it. I can´t help but fall more and more for our monster. He is just so perfect!” Both girls started to talk about their love for Sehun as Ara´s eyes widened and her body froze. Even with 22 years this girl was too innocent for this conversion.

“You must be Kim Ara!” Ara looked up to see a young man greeting her with gentle brown eyes behind his glasses. ”Hello my name is Changmin. I am the homeroom teacher of class A and also an English teacher. It´s nice to meet you.”

Ara smiled and bowed politely. “Hello Mr. Changmin. I hope you´ll take care of me.” He chuckled and told her to just call him Changmin without and titels so it wouldn´t be awkward. He led her through the messy hallway´s to the staff´s room and gave her new schedule.

After introducing herself to the rest of the teachers, Ara realized that she and Changmin were the only ones in their twenties. The rest of the teachers were fifty or older. “The director thought it was the best to make you the homeroom teacher of class 3F but I am not sure why. They are troublemakers… Probably because no other teacher wanted to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter