From different worlds

seonsaeng-nim, teach me how to love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

„Jaejoong-shi, we heard that today was a special day for you! Can you tell us more about it?” The voice of the interviewer, which came out of the TV rang through the small living room. A girl with long dark hair pat her eyelashes as she smiled at the familiar face on TV. Jaejoong, Korea´s most famous fashion designer and handsome model was on yet another TV Show. Kim Ara chewed on some of the chips and continued watching the show.

“Yeah, it is”, the young handsome man chuckled and Ara could swear that the woman interviewing him blushed. “Actually today is my niece´s birthday!”

“We heard that you are really close to her! Tell us more about you muse!” The lady again put the microphone in front of Jaejoong´s pinkish lips. “Well, as you know my mom died while giving birth to me and my dad shortly after because he was really sad about it.” The sad background music started and tears were visible in the woman´s eyes. “I have a really big with my sister so back then she was twenty and adopted me. When I was three she married her first love and when I turned four she had her baby. My one and only beautiful niece! All I can tell you is that she is a goddess! The most beautiful young lady in the world. And thanks to her being my muse I designed this new collection!” The sad music ended and the two began talking about the newly designed clothes that everyone was crazy about.

Ara could only smile while she listened to her favourite designer talk. “Seriously stop watching that recorded thing! It´s been two years already!” Jaejoong walked out of the kitchen with a hot pot filled with ramen. Ara chuckled and turned the TV off before she sat on the floor in front of the small table. “But that was your first interview. You looked so cute back then with the horrible long hair!” Laughing she opened the lid of the pot and watched her uncle sit in front of her.

“Stop it already! We all did horrible things in the past, or do you want me to post that High School picture of yours? How old were you again at your graduation? 12?” The older boy teased and Ara only scoffed.

“I was 15 and for your information mom was the one who decided to put my hair in pigtails.” At that Jaejoong froze and looked carefully at the young girl in front of him as if she could break at any moment right now. Ara looked up and smiled at him brightly. “Well now I am 22 and don´t wear that embarrassing hair anymore!” Jaejoong smiled softly. Yes there was a time when she would cry whenever someone mentioned her mom or dad.

“My baby became so strong!” Jaejoong gently brushed her hair and the two of them started eating their dinner.

“But seriously, do you have to stay here? I mean you could have stayed with me in our place!” The older boy looked around the house with the one bedroom and small living room with a kitchen and a bathroom on each side of it. On the other hand Jaejoong was living in a palace-like house with five bedro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter