Imagination

Imagination

Hi there!! Im seungri as i called myself or Lee Seung Hyun as my real name..Victory? Yes..because i know victory is mine..! Do you know Gdragon? Yes? Haha..he is my bias..yeah..i know im the man..but hey! You know him right? Who cant resist his charisma? 

I know him when my friend gave me an extra ticket to his one of a kind world tour..i searched about him and already admiring his look..yes..he look sooooo chaarrminnnggg and handsoomme yet soooo cuuttteee~~ ^0^

And to my surprise, my friend got us a ticket at the rock zone!! He even lend me his extra VIP (his fandom name) lightstick..that is the moment when i first met him..we even had an eye contact!! Im not familiar with his songs but his voice melted me..when he start rapping, he got my heart already..when he screaming, he snapped me from my daydreaming about him..i love him..! That's all i can say..

Im the type of obsess person..when i like someone, i will like them very much and be loyal to that person..loving and supporting that person sincerely, with all my heart entirely!! That is how creepy i am..haha..and when gd had won my heart..then, he is gonna be my muse for my obsession..

I start read more about him..watching all his sweet, funny, and sad moments and even interviews, variety show, cf and some more videos about him in YouTube..downloading some of the videos, music videos and the whole album..also his pictures with variety of pose..i even kept all those files in my locked folder!! I dont like my friend to see those files because for sure they gonna want it..not my obsession stuffs..!!

I also did followed him in all his sns..Facebook,Twitter, Weibo, phhoto, and Instagram..

As a very obsess fan, i did some stalking through his following's list..i did stalked his friends to know more about him..and even following them too!! Haha..not to forget his sister, Kwon Dami..i followed her too in her instagram..

The more i read about him..the more information i get..and the new information that i knew later really get me on my nerves..im so eager to try it..even i know..there is no way it will work..because, 

He wont let his fans knew his private life through his private instagram acc: peaceminusone..

Im going crazy whenever i see the words 'requested' which mean that he didnt accept my 'following request' to his private ig..i felt something is missing even i had followed him in all his other sns site..maybe..im a greedy and cant get enough of it..haha..yes..in the obsess fan after all..

However, 

There is one day..where i went to his private acc again, my 'requested' is gone!! It change to 'follow' as before..then, i clicked the word 'follow' again and it changed to 'requested' word again..but, in a min, it change back to before!! 

I kept doing that for almost 10 mins with finally he didn't accept me..huhu..sad..yes..REALLY sad!! 

But,yeah..even it is impossible for me to get to know him across the border of fan-idol line..i still know that he is a nice guy..humble, shy and kind guy..and that what make me love him more..!!

Imagination..

Yes..i admit that..i always have that imagination of what i want to do with him when surely i cant do that to him in real life..

I dont care tho..it is my imagination!! In my dream, where he with me..and we are what we used to be..coffessing to him my sincere feelings i have to him..stay by his side..supporting him through think and thin facing all those rumors..together..

Haha..imagination..

I guess every fan did that right? I even read some fanfics about him to let me enjoying my imagination about him..

Till when do this continue? Or till when do i have to keep imagine it? 

No one knows..because obviously..me, seungri is just a normal fan to him yet he mean everything to me..

Keep the imagination..dont blame me tho..^^

 

 

 

 

 

hahahahhahahha..is it ok? Haha..bad? Huhu..sorry for that then..this is what come up to my mind when im bored laying on my bed..hehe..^^..

Share your thoughts about this story by commenting..ok? Thanks for reading..again..sorry for the maybe boring short story..just for fun tho..love ya..^0^