A Play Boy

Married to Mr. Billionare

***Krystal Pov:

When our drinks arrived I took a sip of my water. I’m not tired yet, what should I do? Thinking of what to do I take out my ipad, I could finish my book, “The Ex Wife of a Billionaire.”

Smiling to myself, remembering the last chapter, I read of how AJ found out that they had a child together. My heart started to leap out of my chest. Unlocking my screen I begin to read where I left off.

***

I woke up to a car honking from outside, sitting up slowly from the couch I blink my eyes multiple times to adjust my vision to my surroundings.

“Where am I?” I look around the room. Did my parents do renovations around the house? Getting up from the couch I looked around at the new remodel house. While making my way out of the room, I noticed a large frame in the hall way….

 

“Oh My…. G-God…” As I walk closer to it, it’s just as what I thought. It’s me…. In… a wedding dress??? But… who is that man in a tuxedo standing next to me? Did I do a photo shoot of some random male model? Did I get married while sleeping? What the hell is going on…?

 

“Honey I’m home!” I hear a loud voice coming from the other end of the hall way.

Honey? What…

 

“Krystal? Babe?” he then said, but the voice this time, it was much closer. I turn around and I see the man in the picture. My mouth comes to a drop. I look at him and the picture repeatedly pointing at one another.

 

“Krys, are you okay?” He comes closer. Woah, he is way hotter in person than the picture. But why does he look familiar..

 

“I.. what?”

 

“What’s wrong with you, you’re pale, like you have seen a ghost.” He puts the back of his hand on my forehead checking my temperature.

 

“You’re not burning up. Are you okay?”

“I.. think so.”

 

“Okay. Would you like to go out for dinner tonight?” He asks putting his arms around me.

 

What the hell is going on? But hey I’m not complaining. This man before me is one hot er. Oh god I sound like Sulli.

 

“Am I dreaming?” I whisper.

He looks at me tilting his head with a raise brow. “Dreaming? I don’t think so darling.”

 

“Then Kiss me.” And he does but the kiss feels so real.

 

****Amber Prov:

Finally, roughly 5 hours of constant emails, I am finally finished. Stretching from my seat I let out a yawn. I look over to the girl next to me, she’s fallen asleep. Does she not know that her seat can recline? What a silly woman. Shutting off my laptop and putting it in my bag, I get up to help the hopeless woman.

 

Carefully reclining her chair back and removing her ipad from her chest she doesn’t wake, this woman is a heavy sleeper. She starts to shiver, taking the blanket from the chair pockets in front of her I cover her, tucking in the blanket. I stop when I notice my face is inches away from hers, tilting my head I take a good look at her, I’ve never seen her this close, there’s something about her that I can’t stop staring. A woman with this beautiful skin, her lips, I’m tempted to kiss them.

 

“Then Kiss me.” She mumbles. What? Did she just read my mind? Out of the unexpected I find myself kissing her. Damn body and its hormones.

 

Her beautiful soft lips on mines, I’ve never felt a kiss like this before. Not even when I’m kissing Hyuna. A kiss made with passion? I’m finding myself at ease kissing her, wanting more.

Opening wider, she welcomed my tongue inside hers, finding and feeling hers. My pants begin to become tighter, before I do anything I regret I need to pull away. Standing back up and trying to catch my breath I take a look at her, she was still asleep.

 

Getting my duffel bag I make my way to the bathroom. , her lips, her soft pink beautiful lips, how my tongue dance with hers.

 

“” I mumbling while running my hands through my hair, what are you thinking, Amber. She probably has a boyfriend, you moron. She was asleep and dreaming, and you took advantage of her. Trying to shrug off the image replying in my head of the kiss, I take out the pair of clothes I had packed earlier.

 

After getting dress I make my way back to my seat. . She’s awake.

She looks at me with a smile but I don’t return one. Sitting in my seat I turn on the screen in front of me..

 

I felt a pair of hands on my chair and a face next to me. Her face was so close to mines, instead of moving away as any human should, I stayed and raised a brow.

 

“Krystal! Oh my god, my neck. I had the weirdest Dre-“

“Um, Sulli.”

“No let me finish Krystal, So there was this hot guy.”

“Sulli.”

“I’m not done, Krystal,”

 

Finally she takes her sleeping mask off from her face and notices my face. Her eyes widen, she flushes. I can’t help but grin

“OH MY GOD.” She jolted up.

“I am so sorry. I Thought you were Krystal, I totally forgot the seats were changed.” She says apologetically.

 

Krystal burst out laughing I can’t help but to look at her. She has one hand held to her stomach and her hand over as she laughs. I can’t help but smile. My jeans are feeling tighter again. Am I really getting a hard on over this. What am I a teenager?

“Excuse me.” I get up and make my way to the bar. I need a drink.

 

“What can I get for you sir?”

“I’ll have a Bombay on the rocks.” I reply taking out my phone. Two more hours and we should be landing at Seoul around 11pm.

 

Right when I was getting ready to turn off my phone it pinged, new email.

 

From Dad

Subject: Schedule

Date: Tuesday, March 7, 2016.

Son, how is your flight so far? Assuming you’re still in route that is. I have your schedule for tomorrow, Also someone will be picking u up at the airport to take you to your hotel. Tomorrow one of my employees will pick you up around 7am. You will be taken to a business partner of mine, Jung Inc. There you will meet the CEO. You will be going over some of the partnership we will be having in the future. AND DO NOT BLOW THIS OFF, he is a longtime friend. Your brother will be there as well. I can’t make it however; your mother wants to visit an old friend.

 

Great, how fantastic, I am starting to build this hate for my father. And why the hell will Yuri be there. That guy doesn’t even know anything about business.

 

“Here is your Bombay on the rocks sir.”

“Thank you.” Taking a 20 dollar bill from my wallet I toss it at him.

“Thank you sir.”

 

“Hello.” I look over next to me. I raise a brow at her and she smiles. She’s not bad looking. She’s wearing a suit with a skirt. I assume she’s on a business trip.

“Hello yourself” I say taking a sip of my Bombay.

“What brings you on this flight?”

 

“Business, yourself?”

“Same, But I am actually heading to Dubai, This is just a layover, since my direct flight had been cancelled for some odd reason.”

“What can I get for you?” The bar tender asks.

 

“Martini with no olive please” I raise a brow. Odd for a woman to order a martini without an olive.

“I hate olives. They just disgust me.”

“I see” Why is this woman explaining herself to me. Christ, are all women like this?

“So.”

 

“I’m not much of a talker, So let’s just skip that.” I say, placing my drink on the bar I put my hand behind her head pulling her head closer to mine.

 

 

****Krystal Pov:

“Oh my god Krystal. I can’t believe that just happened.” Sulli says coming around to sit in the vacant seat next to me. I’m still laughing uncontrollably.

 

“Stop it, it’s not funny! God that was so embarrassing. I seriously can’t believe I did that in front of a hot guy.” She says placing both her hands on her face while shaking her head.

 

“Sulli you’ve done way more embarrassing stuff than this. Why do you even care?” I ask wiping the tear from my eye.

“Because Krystal, unlike the other guy’s they weren’t hot as Mr. god who was sitting next to you.”

 

“Mr. god?”

“Yes Mr. God. He looks hot in anything he wears, he was wearing a suit earlier, hot as hell, then those clothes; I bet he has a six pack under all those layers of clothes. And I’m sure his length is hu-“

“OKAYYY Stop don’t continue.” I cut her off before she starts to put an image in my head that I will never be able to un-see.

 

“What? I’m just saying what If his package is hu”

I quickly put my hand over before she could continue any further.

“Let’s go get something to drink.” I say and she nods.

 

Taking a seat at the bar I look at the menu.

“What drink are you ordering?” I ask

“I don’t know. This bloody Mary looks good. It has celery and bacon on it.”

“That sounds horrendous, Bacon and Alcohol?”

 

“Well it looks appealing to me.”

“That’s because you’re weird Sulli.”

“Whatever.”

 

“What can I get for you ladies?” The bartender asks I look up at him and notice at the other side of the bar was him but he wasn’t alone. His face was so close to that girl, he looked like he was eating her face out. For some reason I felt a hint of jealousy.

 

“Do you guys have anything strong?” I ask trying to ignore the two nasty at the other end

“Krystal! Are you trying to get drunk on board? That won’t end well. Knowing you when you’re drunk, you do a lot of stupid things.”

 

  she’s right. Last time I got drunk, I started strip dancing on top of the bar table at this club we went to on my birthday. And I don’t want a repeat of that.

“Damn it. I’ll have…. Strawberry Daiquiri”

“And I’ll take a Cosmo.”

 

“Good choice, I’ll be back with your drinks.”

“Omg, Krystal look, isn’t that the”

Before she could quickly finish, I nudge her side. She looks at me with a glare.

 

“He might hear you, so shut up. We can talk about it when we get off the plane.” I whisper and she nods

“I can’t wait for the ball. You are so lucky you won’t be part of the auction. I wonder who’s going to buy Luna and I.”

“I already know who’s buying Luna. But for you, I have no clue.” I say ignoring the other question.

 

“Really? Who?”

“Onew, Obviously. “I say, I can’t help but giggle, she rolls her eyes.

 

“Onew has been trying to win her heart since first year of college. I’m surprise he’s even attending. And Glad he’s not on this flight either, he can be annoying sometimes.”

“Indeed.”

“Here are your drinks ladies.”

 

“Here is a $50 for you.” Sulli says pulling out a 50 and handing it to him but the bartender rejects.

 

“The gentlemen over there has already paid for your drinks.” He says with a smile.

 

Sulli and I look at each other, then looking at the nice gentlemen who paid for our drinks. When our eyes met suddenly I felt a pit in my stomach, anger started to rise. But why should I be angry? Then again, why would he even do such a thing, especially making out with some random woman he just met, he is trying to get us to make out too? Is this how he picks up girls? I hate nothing more than players. I glare at him.

 

“Thank you but you can hand his money back. Here’s the $50. Come on Krystal let’s go.” Sulli says leaving the 50 dollar bill on the table. We make our way back to our seat, Luna is awake.

“Hey Luna, can you do me a huge favor?” I ask, as I gather my things

 

“What is it?”

“Can we please, please, change seats? I really want to talk to Sulli about…. About…. My thesis. “Oh, please say Yes Luna.

 

“Um. Sure. But you do know that we are graduating in a few months and the fact that you need Sulli to finish your thesis is absurd. Just don’t plagiarize.”

My subconscious starts to scream with joy.

 

“Thank you Luna!”

“yeah, whatever. At least I will get to sit next to Mr. Playboy.”

“Wait what? You know he’s a play boy?” Sulli asks as I walk over to Luna’s vacated seat.

 

“Um yeah, I went to the bathroom but it was occupied, when he or should I say “They” were finish they both exit out of it. The blonde had hair like she just got done having .” Luna replies sitting in my seat

“What they had time for that?” I say

 

“What do you mean?” Luna asks sitting up from her seat to look at us.

When I turn around I notice he was walking back to his seat with his drink. Our eyes met and he raised a brow.

 

“Never mind. Tell you later.”

 

****Amber Pov:

“Let’s go take this somewhere else.” She says getting up from her seat and making her way to the bathroom. Taking one last drink of my Bombay I can feel it burning down my throat. As I get up I notice her. was she there the whole time? Did she see me making out with her? Wait why are you even worried Amber, she’s just some random stranger you “Kissed.”

 

As I got to the bathroom, I’m pulled by my shirt and pushed up against the wall. The business bathroom is much larger than the economy bathroom. You can take a shower here, much to say it can at least fit 4 people in here.

 

She closes the bathroom door and locks it; she latches herself onto me, causing our lips to clash against each other. this woman wants it bad. Taking control I pull her hair and change our position so that she’s up against the wall being pinned. I dislike it when a female takes control.

 

As she undoes my belt, Krystal’s face pops in my head. How she was smiling and laughing with her friend at the bar. And for some reason I’m not in the mood to have right now.

“What wrong?” she asks when I stopped moving.

 

“I can’t do this. You’re a beautiful woman but I’m not the one for you.” I say as I pull myself away from her fixing my belt.

She doesn’t say a word but fixes her clothes and walks out probably embarrassed.

 

As I walk out of the bathroom, one of Krystal friend looks at me, shocked.

I walk pass her with my hands in my pocket. Great she probably thought I was shagging that woman.

 

I make my way back to the bar and order another Bombay and paying for Krystal and her friend’s drink in the process seeing how they haven’t had their drinks yet.

 

When their drinks arrived her friend pulled out a 50 getting ready to pay. But the bartender stops her and tells them that their drinks were paid and who paid for it, the moron pointed at me. What an idiot. I put my Bombay in a toast. She frowns and her friend scowls.

 

Her friend slams the 50 on the table causing the guy next to her jump from his seat, scared less. I raise a brow at them as they walk out with their drinks in their hand.

“Females.” I mumble. I take out my blackberry finding notification of an email.

 

From Hyuna

Subject: Missing You

Date: March 7 2016

I know that you are flying at the moment But I wanted you to know that I am missing you. Wish you were here, Can’t wait to see you Monday in your bed. Love you –Hyuna.

 

I Cringed as I read the email. Not bothering to reply I shove my phone back in my pocket and taking my drink with me as I head back to my seat, we should be landing soon.

 

When I got to my seat, I notice she isn’t sitting in her assigned seat. As our eyes met she says something to her friend and takes a seat not bothering to look at me. She must be upset with me. But why? I analyze over the situation.

 

 

“For Christ sake, you idiot, you were caught making out with a random girl you hardly know and her friend caught you in the bathroom with the same girl, she probably thought you both were ing. You bought them their drinks, causing to make you look like a playboy.” A voice inside my head says.

 

 Ignoring the thought I sit in my chair and take out my laptop. One more hour and I won’t have to see this woman ever again.

 

 

 

Author Message:

Skyler: Sorry It’s been a total of 5 days I have not updated. I think it’s 5 days, either way I don’t want to count. I have not been busy. Just a horrible writers block. I just don’t have the motivation to do these fics anymore. I mean before I would update every day or twice a day now it’s like I update when the thought comes. I’m sorry Subbers. I lack of updates :(

Chances of chapter 4.... I have no clue when that will be, maybe tomorrow when save_me comes over.