Meeting him

Match me. With You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Coming" Woohyun shouts out while walking to the door. He opens the door "Yes? How can I help you?" he asks tilting his head sideways on being met with a man's backside. He may add y backside. 

The said man turns to face Woohyun, making Woohyun stare at him in awe. The caramel hair covering his forehead, the specks fitting the small and edgy eyes perfectly and the thin pink lips moving in various formations.

"-listening?"

"Huh?" Woohyun asks, blinking his eyes dumbly.

"I said 'Being a celebrity, shouldn't you first check who's on the other side of the door and then open?'" he repeats himself after a sigh.

"I- Well, I did check" he lies.

"So why did you open in this attire?" the man enquires, crossing his hands over the chest pockets of his black and white plaided, buttondown shirt.

"Uh, i-its" he tries to answer back but fails but then it strikes him. "Mr, may I know who the hell are you? Standing in front my door and lecturing me about security?" he asks placing his hands over his hips. Yes, he was just in his comfy shorts and his blue apron.

"I'm your new manager. Let's walk in and talk, shall we?" 

"Manager?" Woohyun asks in pure happiness. The man nods and Woohyun rejoices inwardly "Come in please" he welcomes the man with a big smile.

He gets inside, removes his shoes and walks straightforward to the couch "So tiring" he mumbles as he plops down on the sofa and then he flares his nose as a delicious aroma invades him.  He turns his head to the kitchen "Ah, so you were cooking for me. Wah, I feel so hungry" he says as he makes his way towards the kitchen.

"Yah. Don't you have any manners?" he narrows his eyes at the other as he watches him making himself comfortable. Of course he is happy that he finally got a manager but that doesn't mean that he'll allow the other to do whatever. He follows the man to the kitchen and taps his shoulder "What do you think are you doing?"

"Looking if it's done?" he says simply, turning away from the stove to face the singer. He smirks when he realizes the proximity between them "Oh, trust me. I'd like you for the dessert."

"What?" Woohyun frowns and then blood rushes to his cheek when he understands the other's implication "Y-Yah" he says taking a step back "Are you crazy?" 

Sunggyu lets out a breathy laugh "You are so easy to tease" he says turning to the stove again "Oh. Before I forget, let me inform you I'd be staying with you from now on."

Woohyun's jaw drop in surprise "You must be kidding me!" he says once he regains his composure "There's this room beside mine which is for the manager and you'd be staying there just like my previous manager" he explains the other hastily.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter