my little brother sarang

OUR LITTLE BROTHER JAEBUMIE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark stare at Jaebum angelic face who now still sleeping in his arms,Mark admire his eyeslashes,his two dot under his eyebrow,cute nose and mostly his pink lips that made Mark want to kiss it everytime but then he can see tears trace on Jaebum and that made Mark feel anger,how dare that girl said like that to his angel.Mark feel Jaebum stir and slightly open his eyes,”hyung”,Mark smile and peck his lips,”morning baby”,Jaebum blush made Mark laugh,”baby why you still shy after we had done more than peck”,Mark wiggle his eyebrows,Jaebum smack his chest softly,”hyung I’m hungry”,he pout know Mark with his cuteness,”stop abusing me with your cuteness baby”,Mark groan made Jaebum giggle,”hyung I’m hungry let’s make breakfast”,Mark sighed and pull Jaebum from the bed.They make pancakes for breakfast,”good morning hyungiessss”,maknae exclaime and kiss both his hyung on cheek,”oh pancakes..my favourite”,he sequel,”thank you hyungdeul”,they smile fondly see their happy maknae.They talk while eat to prevent any silence,then Yugyeom phone ring,”hello,oh Jungkookie”,he smiling widely,”you’re already back..you want to meet?emm..let me ask Jaebum hyung first”,he  turn to Jaebum,”hyung do we have schedule today?”,he ask,”we don’t have Yugyeomie”,he nod ,”hello Jungkookie we don’t have any schedule today so we can meet..where do you want to meet?...you will fetch me?..okay,what time?..alright I will wait for you,okay bye”,he end the call and meet with Jaebum and Mark smile creepily,”wha..what?..why you smile at me like that?”,Jaebum wiggle his eyebrows,”Yugyeomie are you and Jungkook together?”,Yugyeom title his head cutely,”together?..what do you mean?”,they laugh at maknae innocent,”are both of you couple?”,Yugyeom eyes wide open,”what?..nooo…we not,we just best friend”,he explain,”no you’re not”.

They turn to the voice and find Bambam leaning to the wall,he take a sit beside Yugyeom,”both of you are cutely stupid,everyone can see you guys like each other why don’t you guys confess”,then he take the pancakes,”no Bamie we just friend that’s all”,Bambam scoft,”yeah..yeah..whatever”,Yugyeom pout and cross his arms,”meanie..emm..hyungdeul I want to get ready thank for the breakfast”,he get up and kiss both Jaebum and Mark cheek,he turn to Bambam,”no kiss for you and no cuddle for  a week”,he stuck his tounge leave Bambam eyes open wide,”what?..nooo..Yeomie wait I’m sorry please I can’t sleep without cuddle with you”,he chase Yugyeom made Jaebum and Mark laughing.After breakfast they laying infront of the tv watching movie when suddenly door bell sound attract them,Mark get up to open the door,he open and shock see Jongin,”Jongin!..what are you doing here?”,Jongin smiling widely,”hyungg..hi..emm I want to visit Jinyoung and you guys did he already wake up?”,Mark smile,”yeah he is but he’s in the bathroom,come in”,Mark invite him,”oh it’s okay I can wait him..emm..hyung I’m not alone”,Mark stare confusedly,”well I’m with noonadeul”,Jongin cutely play with his thumbs,”noonadeul?..who?”,then infront of him SNSD members appear,”hello Mark long time no see”,Mark shock with unexpected appearance,”noonas!!”,the girl giggle with Mark cute act,”well Mark you don’t want to invite us in?”,Taeyeon ask teasingly made Mark face red,”hehe..of course noona,come in”,they enter.Mark run to Jaebum,”Jaebum-ah look who come”,Jaebum get up and shock see SNSD members in their dorm,”noonas!!”,the girls laugh seeing same reaction like Mark,”Jaebumie I miss you”,Tifanny run and hug Jaebum made him giggle cutely,”ohh..cute dongsaengie how are you?”,she ask,”I’m fine noona but what made you come here and how come you know where our dorm is?”,then Jongin appear with Jinyoung behind him,”I’m the one who bring them,they really miss you Jaebum-ah”,Jaebum made o form.

Then Yugyeom out of his room hear a lot of people voice,”hyungie who come?”,he then stop see SNSD in here,”noonassss”,Yugyeom reaction contrast with Mark and Jaebum,he really happy get to see his favourite noonas.Yugyeom run and hug Yoona and Yuri,”noonadeul so happy see you here,I’m really miss you guys”,Yoona and Yuri pinch his cheek fondly,”we also miss uri Yugyeom”,Yoona then look at Yugyeom outfit,”wait are you going out?”,he nod furiously,”hmm..i’m going out with Jungkookie,he want to bring me to the amusement park”,Yuri raise her eyebrow,”Jungkookie?..as Jungkook from Bts?”,she ask,”neh”,Yoona and Yuri look at each other and turn to Yugyeom,they smile creepily,”Yugyeom-ah are both of you couple?”,Yugyeom blush,”what?..no we just friend”,Jinyoung scoft,”yeah right”,Yugyeom turn and glare his hyung who smile innocently.Then one by one ouf og their room and shock see the girl in their dorm especially Bambam,”yah Bamie quit it will you,you give headache with your fanboy screaming”,Yugyeom scold made Bambam pout,”but Yugyeomie it’s SNSD,the girl group I really fan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter