kim sarang

OUR LITTLE BROTHER JAEBUMIE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

here the update hope you guys like it..

 

 

When they finish eating SNSD invite them to their practice room,”emm noonadeul we don’t want to disturb you guys”,Jaebum speak as he feel they disturb their precious time,Taeyeon smile softyly,”hey dongsaeng you guys did not disturbing us beside we want to introduce you guys to other members okay”,Got7 members smile and nod cutely,”okay now stop being cute and follow us and that including you Jongin-ah”,Kai point to himself and pout,”but noona I already had been there numerous time it’s starting to get bored”,Kai tell jokingly,”yah brat how dare you say like that our practice room is better than yours now stop whinning and come with us”,then Hyoyeon pull Kain hand drag him,the others laugh at them,Yuri turn to Got7,”let’s go now”,they nod and follow the noonas.The moment they step in they can’t believe what they are seeing,”Jinyoungi..Jinyoungi!!”,Kai shake Jinyoung body when he did’nt respond when Kai call his name,”yes Nini”,Kai frown,”yah Park Jinyoung why you ignore me when I call your name”,Kai sulk and Jinyoung smile see Kai cute face,”Nini I’m sorry okay it just I’m shock when I enter this room it’s so cool not like other practice room I had seen”,Kai scoft,”yeah..yeah keep telling that and noonadeul will adopt you guys”,Hyoyeon roll his eyes and pull Kai ear,”yah Kim Jongin you just jealous our room are better than yours”,then she let go Kai ear and Kai rub his red ear,”aish noona it’s hurt why you so mean to me it is because you already have another dongsaengs then you start neglect me”,Got7 laugh at Kai and they never know Exo Kai can be drama queen,the girls look around find no other membrers,"well i think the other girls have something to do because they not here so you cannot see them now but i proise you guys will them later",Yoona tell them,”oh yeah kids do you want do something fun with us?”,Tifanny ask them,”like what?”,Mark ask and the girls smile creepily.Kai widen his eyes realize the girls want to do that with them,”no!..noona they will never do that with you..aish noona why you want to do something like that”,Got7 members confuse what Kai mean by do that,”Nini what do you  mean?”,Jinyoung ask his best friend,”they want you guys to crossdressing and they will do the makeover”,Got7 members eyes wide open hear that and they look at the girls,”yah!yah!..it’s not so bad beside it just for fun and we never post it to the fans”,Kai roll his eyes.

“I know noonas but it’s embarrassing for them to do it”,Kai tell the girls,”but Jongin hyung I think it will be fine”,Yugyeom tell him,the girls scream in joy and point to Kai,”hah we told you it’s fun”,Yugyeom smile see the noonas feel happy then he feel someone tug his shirt and he turn,”Yugyeom-ah are you sure you want to do this?”,Jaebum ask his maknae,”hyung I just want noonadeul feel happy that’s all”,Jaebum smile hear his kind maknae always think of other peoples.He turn to the girls,”noona we will doi it but promise you will never post it to the fans”,the girls smile widely,”we promise Jaebumie,now all of you have to kai kai bo to know who will be do a crossdressing”,Taeyeon explain to the boys bring confusion to them,”but noona don’t all of us will do it?”,Yugyeom ask,”nooo…only one of you will do it now do kai kai bo”,Yuri ask them quickly because she can’t wait for it.The boys do it and finally the loser is Jaebum,”hah Jaebum hyung lose so you have to do it”,Jinyoung exclaime and dance with Kai happy they did’nt have to do it.Jaebum pout and whinning,”why meee..aish pabo Jaebum..fine I will do it”,the girls smile scarily and drag Jaebum towards another room to make over Jaebum.When they enter the room,Yoona pull Jaebum toward the makeup table,”Jaebumie sit down will you”,Jaebum reluctantly sit,”okay Jaebumie you don’t have to be scary we promise we will not overdo it,by end of the day you will be the most pretty boy ever seen even you already are pretty boy”,Yuri compliment made Jaebum blushing cutely,”I’m not pretty boy Yuri noona neither I’m handsome boy I’m just fine”,Jaebum confession made the girls stare at him like he’s crazy man.

“What the heck you’re talking about Jaebumie,are you blind or what?”,Hyoyeon scoft,Jaebum smile sadly,”it’s true noona even the fans said like that,all my members really handsome except me beside they all are talented and me..i’m just the leader nothing more”,the girls look at him sadly,they never know the confident Got7 leader they see in tv will have insecurity within himself then Taeyeon,”Jaebumie you should not say like that,what I see infront of me right now is the most beautiful boy I ever seen,you know the moment I saw you I feel like I seen an angel yeah I know I had seen you before but we never spoke before,we just bow and that’s it but I know you are the most kindest boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter