...

Jejuko's 'Brilliant' Plan

Cast:

Kim Jaejoong (22 years old)

Jung Yunho (23 years old)


Kim Jejuko (22 years old)

 

A pair of cherry-like lips as the owner tipped toed softly ; as if she's trying to get away from someone.

"Jeje!!!!!!!" Her steps were put on halt as her figure froze.


Jejuko glanced at the source of the loud scream. "Jeje! I found it! The dress that I wanted you to try on." And there appeared her twin brother, Jaejoong. He half-ran towards his twin with a dress in his hand.

 

"Here you go." He handed the dress to her.

 

Jejuko heaved a sigh and reluctantly take the dress from her brother's hand.

 

"Joongie…"

 

"That's Oppa for you." Jaejoong corrected. Jejuko pursed her lower lip. "Fine, Joongie Oppa, when can I get out of the house to play lawn tennis?"

 

Jaejoong tapped his finger on his lips like a typical thinking pose. "Hmm, after you finished trying out all the dresses I designed specially for you. " He flashed an innocent grin and grabbed his sister's wrist to drag her into his room.

 


~

 

The next day


Jejuko stared at her food with disinterest. Even her best friend noticed the change of her usual cheerful mood.

 

"What's wrong Jeje? Is it because of your brother again?" Jun-chan asked. Jejuko nodded and sipped her strawberry milkshake.


"His sister complex is getting creepier." Jejuko complained. Jun-chan patted her back with sympathy. "At least that shows that he cares for you. "


"Is stealing a kiss from my lips every morning and night normal to you? " Jejuko stared at her best friend with a horrified expression. "Some siblings do that, Jeje." Jun-chan said while scrolling on her phone. Jejuko muttered some unheard words and continued to sip on her strawberry milk.


"Omo! Jeje! Jeje! Look!" Jun-chan shoved her phone screen in front of Jejuko's face.


"Kyaaa-mphhhhhhhh" Jun-chan covered her best friend's mouth with her other palm.


"Hero and Uknow kissed?! Why wasn't I there to witness the scene?!" Jejuko whined and pouted her lips. Jun-chan agreed with her best friend.


-

While the two continued to whine about not seeing the kiss live, a pair of almond eyes stared at the girl who he had been stalking for quite some time.


"Cute…" he muttered when he saw a pout forming on the girl's lips.

-


A shiver went down on Jejuko's spine. "Yunho's staring again…" she whispered to Jun-chan.


"Yunho? The one who's in the same classes with your twin?" Jun-chan whispered back. Jejuko nodded and sent signals with her eyes to point at Yunho.

"Isn't he 23 this year?" Jun-chan asked as she glanced at him. "But rumour says that he entered university a year late because he was taught by his father on how to handle his family company for a year."


"I heard of that. Joongie Oppa complains about him a lot. He calls him 'erted Jung' for some reason that I do not know." Jejuko sipped onto the last drop of her strawberry milkshake and got up from her seat.


"He's on the way here. We better go now." Jejuko took her bag and looked around.

"Who's coming?" Jun-chan asked. "No time for asking. Let's go now." Jejuko grab a hold of her best friend's wrist and dragged her out of the cafeteria.


~

 

"Jeje! Dinner is ready!" Jaejoong called for his sister while the maids prepared the dining table. Footsteps were heard and his beloved twin sister walked into the dining room. He planted a peck on his sister's lips which left her to frown.


Jaejoong and Jejuko took their seats. Jaejoong's twin stared at the food with an unreadable expression. "Oppa… why are there wasabi in every dish ?"


"Oh, we ran out of spices and the only thing I found was wasabi and I added it to spice up the dishes. Don't worry Jeje, I didn't add that much. 15 tablespoons per dish is just the right amount." He said as he began to eat.


Jejuko stared at her rice which is now green in colour. "But why did you added it into the rice too?"

"To spice it up."


"On our dessert too?" She asked with disgusted face. 'Strawberries and Wasabi on top?'


"We ran out of chocolate syrup." Jaejoong innocently answered. "Why aren't you eating?"

 

"Ah… it's nothing. Are you sure that it's edible?"


"Can't you see that I'm eating it? Now hurry up and eat. You can't go to bed with an empty stomach. " and that was final. Jejuko gulped down her saliva as she scooped a spoon of the 'green rice'.

 

'Please save my tummy.' She prayed silently.


After eating five spoons of the green rice only. Jejuko stood up and ran towards the toilet while shouting 'I'm full!'


Jaejoong shrugged and continued to eat his dinner. He glanced at the house maids who and saw their eyes glued at the food.

"Do you want some?" They shook their heads furiously.

" Don't be shy. Come on." Jaejoong insisted them. In his own thinking, they were craving for the food that he had prepared. But little did he know that they were horrified by the dishes that he had prepared.

 

~

Jaejoong placed both of his cats on the carpet in the living room as he observed the two cats from the couch. A tap on his shoulder startled him and he turned his head to be greeted by his sister.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"Waiting for Yoyo to mate with Jiji."  Jaejoong replied.

 

"Mate?" Jejuko asked as she placed herself beside her brother.

 

"In other words, it's called producing a kitten."

 

"Why would you want to watch them mate?" She asked her brother.

 

"I'm just curious."

 

"Oppa, why would they even mate at this time?"

 

"Why wouldn't they?"

 

"It isn't the mating season yet." Jejuko explained.

 

"There's a season for mating?" Jejuko nodded and pointed at the cats. 

 

"Wow, cool. They have a special season for them then."

 

Jejuko playfully slapped her brother's arm. 

 

"Jeje..."

 

"Yes?" She turned her head at her brother's direction.

 

A peck was placed onto her lips. 

 

"Uhh.. get you own boyfriend to kiss" She whined and rubbed her lips.

 

 

 

 

 

-

 Hehe. No yunjae interactions yet. Gomen ne?

 

 

 

 

 

I might delete this chapter to replace it with another.  Anyway... what's Secretive in french? I wanna use it for the next chapter.