Final

Me Before You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I can't thin of a good title sorry...

 

 

 

My tears keep on flowing as I read the last few words of his letter.

 

“Don’t think of me too often. I don’t want to think of you getting all maudlin. Just live well.”

 

 

“Just live...”

 

Another set of tears came rushing down my cheeks.

My heart felt so heavy ever since I started reading his letter. I was crying the whole time until I find it hard to breath. I just can’t bear the thought of him dying just like that. After all the sweet and happy memories, he can’t leave just like that!

 

“Why?!” I said out of frustration.

“Why do you have to be so mean?!”

“Why do you have to leave?!”

I wiped my tears even though I know I won’t stop crying any time soon.

 

 

 

 

 

After an hour or so, I managed to stop my eyes from crying and calmed myself down a little bit.

I was in the kitchen staring blankly into spaces as I stirred my now cold cup of coffee.

 

I was too occupied with my thoughts that I didn’t notice that someone entered the house.

 

“Babe? Are you alright?”

 

I came back to reality and I saw the worried face of my boyfriend as he waves his hand in front of my face to call my attention.

I gave him a weak smile and nodded as I felt my eyes began to water again.

 

“What happened to you? Are you hurt somewhere?” Jihoon said as he checked me for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter