Chapter 2

Can someone please love me?

Chapter 2

The first time I walked into a new class I could feel that I will be criticized again, but the atmosphere is very quiet and I felt that I had entered the wrong class.

"So you're the new student who was seriously injured last week?". asked a male student.

"Yes I am and it is troublesome to many parties?".

"No, we just worry and just thought we would like to visit a new member of our class. By the way I was class president, Kim Seok Jin. You can call me Jin."

Then he pulled and tried to kiss my hand but was stopped by a man who does not have a name tag. His grip was a little bit rough.

"If you feel like you want to have slap by your girlfriend, try to kiss her."

"Oh come on, we kidding, okay miss sweetie I have to go to rule the class, until we meet again."

"Aren't we in the same class?"

Before the questions I had answered by him the teacher came in and patted my shoulder and told me to sit in an empty place. I walked toward the seat next to a girl but she said

"Sorry this place already have a person sitting here."

And I had to find another place and was only  one left, where the guy bit rude behavior earlier. His clothes are shabby but not too messy because he did not tuck in his shirt into his pants and tie loose.
When I ask whether the place is a vacancy or not he gave no answer and just look at the view outside of the window, and for that I continue to sit without any response.
So in my first class I have no textbook and I have to share with somebody but somebody that is beside me is ignoring me even when I’m saying Hello to him.

“Why must I have this guy as my classmate?!”

Suddenly he make a movement and take out his textbook and just share with me. Like that? Just like that? My mouth cannot say thank you yet cuz I still feel clueless.
And after 30 minutes we’ve study the thing that I don’t know there’s a guy with a big smile come in and..

“Sorry sir I have a car trouble at my sister’s home just now.” That boy just said.

“Are you crazy? How many times do you have to tell me that you have cars trouble?” Sir Hwang Guk asked with madly tone.

“This time it is for real and I never lie about all of this excuses.”

“Nevermind just forget it. Now go sit at your place and open up your textbook and if you never bring stand up outside”

“Sorry sir, I forgot to bring it cuz I have to move fast this earlier morning”

“You really getting my nerve on. Go outside of the class now.”
He just walked out of the class still with a brightly smile and his tongue just came out towards Sir Hwang. All classmates just laugh and come to silent again.

“Why are you guys smiling and laughing? Wanna get piece of me? Anyone else didn’t bring their textbook, stand up now.”
I’m so scared cuz I don’t want to be humiliate on the first day at school. And suddenly a boy behind me..

“Sir Hwang, this girl in front of me didn’t bring her textbook and she force Joon to share with her, she didn’t bring last week too.”
What the FUC>k?! I don’t even know this stupid guy behind of me and I didn’t even came last week and he accusing me just like that? This is getting on my nerve.

“Okay Suga thank you for your informations. Please stand up girl and go stand at the corridor with Hoseok. You really a mess up girl.”

“But sir I just came in…”

“No excuses. Nobody here must be treat as a princess or prince. Now please leave my class because I want to continue my job as a teacher.”

I just walk and stand outside of the class and the guy ask me

“Who are you? I never seen you before? Or maybe you play truant all along?”

“. Why people always see me in bad condition?” I spoke to myself.
“I never play truant in my whole life and you don’t even know me how can you tell me that I’ve skipped school before?”

“That’s why I ask you, who are you. By the way I don’t like fighting accusing people, so I’m very sorry about question just now. My name is Hoseok and nice to meet you here, because no one in this class love to stand outside like me. Hahaha..

He shake his hand with me and I can feel that my heart is pounding when his shake with a brightly smile and I can see a good package. Maybe this school is not very as I imagine. After I introduce myself we have chat and laughing all along. I cannot stop looking at his smile because I feel like I want that smile one day.