Chapter 1

Can someone please love me?

Chapter 1

Today is my first day at the new school that I should  go on Monday.  I cannot bring myself to school because I was injured so badly and for that I was in hospital for a week, and for that I am not allowed to practice boxing no more. I was fortunate when I was in hospital Chunji my neighbor came to visit me. My mother came on the first day alone and bring food to me. I confess that my mother's food was good because she had opened many outlets kimchi, and for that I've been ignored her and she just asked if I had eaten or repudiated and never asked about my schoolwork or my health. My father also came with his child Hyun-woo and Hong Gi and just visiting and advising me not to get closer to the stage boxing again. It was then that the first time I feel like committing suicide because of what is important to my father is that stage, and not me. And he told me that so I do not spoil his boxing stage.

Chunji came on the third day I’ve been hospitalized, I was so surprised because I never spoke to him since I moved to the neighborhood.

"Sung Hae what has happened to you, I go to your house to give a little gift from my grandmother but the maid says you are in the hospital, and then I came here."

"We never talk. So why do you want to worry about me?"

"We're neighbors and another one I always look at you, you always come home late and sometimes you went home in mess up condition, why are you always so.. ?."

"This has nothing to do with you."

"I only ask how soon and I want you to know that I never worry about the state of a person except my grandmother"
Before he could finish he sentences..

"I've just come to this town in the last winter break and I was supposed to go to school three days ago but I was in hospital and nobody worry about me except my bodyguard and he had to worry about me because my dad told him. So in conclusion I've trust nobody but myself. "

"Why not you change your perception, to a positive perception. You change the perception of yours to 'you do believe in the people who loves you' maybe like me who loves you."

"What are you talking about? Who's going to love me?,even my brothers hate me even more so for you as my neighbor. Normally among my girl friends in my old school, they approached me because of my brothers. And some boys even hate me too and their reason is, they do not like my brothers. Why have criticized me up so ?. Now I want to rest and if possible, leave me alone. "

Chunji apologized for disturbing me and left the ward.

The next day he’s not coming back, maybe I’m too harsh..