Chapter 2

New School, New Romance?

‘Yay! My first day of school and I think I made a good impression ^^. So far I made no enimies that’s good, right ^^?’... I turned a corner as I was thinking, but I think I took a wrong turn! O.O Where’s my class? Holy ! I frantically looked aroynd lik crazy for my 7th period.

“Why does this happed to me TT^TT?” I thought aloud. Suddenly I saw something familiar... Chicken Hair! Maybe he can help me ^^♥!

“Excuse me Onew...” I said walking up to him. At least I hope it’s him o.o . He turned around and flashed me a blinding smile @.@.

“So you remember my name ^^!” He said happily. “What can I do for you?”

“Uhm... I need help finding this classroom... .___.” I told him. Please tell me he knows it, please oh please!

“Hey you’re in my class!” Really I am o.o? Sweet ^^! “Ohk follow me ^^♥!”

I followed him into a classroom with a stage, some mics, and a killer stereo system. It was amazing! How rich is this school :O!?

“Yeah... this school gets alot of donations ^^’” Onew said as if reading my mind. “We get tons of donations from The Lee’s”

The Lee’s? My parents? The Lee’s is what they call them for some reason. (Lee SonBi and Max Lee).

“Unnie!!♥” I heard HyeByung, YongRi, and JeNeul say in unison. Hye was in my last period -.-‘.

“All right! Now that everyone’s in class let’s just get started ;]” Ms. Lee Hyori said. She was massively pretty o.o! I feel self-concious in this class TT^TT like in Ms. Narsha’s class. “Who wants to sing first? o^^o”

“I do!” Onew said happily waving his hand in the air.

“I wanna sing with him!!” Jonghyun added.

“Ohk let’s have OnHyun come up here ;]” Ms. Lee said making a ‘get-up-here’ motion and  got off the stage. Onew and Jonghyun went up there and discussed what song they wanted to sing. It took them a while to come to a conclusion -.-...

“We’ll sing ‘Please, Don’t Go’ ^^” Onew said giving the teacher the CD.

“Yeah, it’s a self-composed song so please enjoy it ^^” Jonghyun added in.

“These two are good ^^” YongRi said. I sat there happily waiting as “OnHyun” got ready. The song was a little slow but I didn’t mind ^^. I listened carefully as they started to sing (This Song~). They sang well with emotion. I can’t believe this is the same Onew that happily lead me to this classroom o.o.

“I told you ^3^” YongRi said. Ah, still the same hyper maknae ^^. I sat there and listened as they sang,

WOW! Their voices are so soothing ^^... They soon ended and everyone clapped. Of course if no one did they’d probably be tone deaf >3<.

“Wow! Impressive XD!” Ms. Lee said clapping. “Very nice ^^. Ohk who wants to go next?”

“Oh!! We do!!” JeNeul shouted. She forceably lifted my hand and made me wave it. Onew looked at me and mouthed “Go♥”. ‘Wait! Why do I feel warm? Ohk this is a great way to make a good stand  at this school. You can do it. JiJin Hwaiting!’

“Ohk what song are you girls singing?” Ms. Lee said to us. I felt a little shy up on stage with everyone staring at me “The New Kid”.

“I wanna say something first! XD” JeNeul said. Then she got down on her knees and into the mic she shouted, “POR QUÉ FRIJOLES!? POR QUÉ!?”

The whole class cracked up, even Onew. Amazing what stupidity can do o.o.

“I kinda wanna sing ‘Kissing You’ by the SNSD unnies, please!” YongRi said adding aegyo. Thank God before I left Sunny made me listen to their songs or else I’d be lost ^^’. We seperated the parts, Hye: Yoona, Yuri; YongRi: TaeYeon, SeoHyun; JeNeul: Tiffany, Sooyoung; and me: Jessica, Sunny, HyoYeon. The teacher started playing the audio (Song). And I think we sounded great x3! I was all into it when I did the “♪Saranghae, saranghae♪” part. I did the heart hand motion and everything ^^! ♥

*Onew’s P.O.V*

As soon as the ystarted singing they did great! On pitch, on time, everything. But the person I was paying the most attention to was JiJin-ssi. At first she seemed shy, it was kind of cute... later on she started to get used to things and opened up a little.

“The new girl can sing! What was her name Ji-Jin?” Jjong asked next to me. Jjond and I just finished our performance and the whole time I noticed JiJin watching us with big brown admiring eyes... ohk i sound a little uhmm... obsessive over the new girl don’t I -.-. Sorry ^^’. Anyway when JiJin sang the “♪Saranghae, saranghae♪” part and did trhe air-hearts I totally swooned over that.

“Hyung? Are you ohk?” Jjong asked with a little smirk. “Do you like her or something?” He joked.

“What~!? Noo... I can’t believe you’d think that >3<” I said. I don’t like her... it’s just she seems nice...

When they finished they went back to their seats.

“Hey! Oppas, what do you think of unnie’s singing ;]” HyeByung asked us. Obviously she was talking about JiJin...

“She did great ;3” Jjong said with a wink. Aish Jjong -.-...

“Yah wait your birthday’s coming up, right?” YongRi asked JiJin. Wait her birthday’s coming up!? When!? I wonder what she likes...

“Really? When’s your birthday ^^?” I asked her with my dorky smile.

“Uhm... It’s February 8...” She said shyly.

“Neh! She was born in the same as Jjong, Hye and me!” JeNeul said with her hands in the air. She’s aroundtwo months younger than me :D!

“Oh! Then hyung’s your oppa ^^” Jjong said. He seemed to have stopped to think about something for a minute. “Hey! You’re exactly two months older than me! I was born April 8, 1990 ^^”

“Cool she said. I had to come up with away to get to know her better, You know, like spend time with her... Horse back-riding! That’s right the guys and I were going horse back-riding this weekend ^^’

“Yah, JiJin-ssi ^^” I said to get her attention. I’m geussing it worked because she (and everyone else -.-) turned to me and listened carefully. “we’re going to be riding horses this weekend and I figured you guys should come  with us ^^”

“Mwoh!? I mean I’d like for you guys to come but it’s way too expensive o.o” Jjong said. Damn I forgot about the money -.-.

*???’s P.O.V*

“we’re going to be riding horses this weekend and...” I heard Onew oppa ask the new girl. She better stay the hell away from him or else... *clench fist*

“Unnie are you ohk...?” Hyosang asked me...”

*JiJin’s P.O.V*

As oppa (I geuss I have to call him that now) was inviting us I realized something...

“Where’s HaJoon?” I asked. HaJoon is the fifth person in our group. She not exactly a singer but a super talented dancer and manager (so is my brother heheh ^^’).

“Probably skipping with Yoseob again” Hye shrugged her shoulders. SKIPPING!? Oh... I got some nagging to do >3<. Hye Continued “They’ll pick us up after the class is over if she is. Don’t Worry ^^”

“Wait... who’s Yoseob?” I asked. I probably seemed stupid to ask this but I don’t know alot of people ohk TT^TT.

“Ohk! Back to horse riding business!” JeNeul said getting us back on track. “How much does it cost? Maybe JiJin-Unnie could pay”

“Well there’s five of you and it’s per horse...” Jonghyun started to do mental math with his finger writing in the air. “$250 in all ^^”

“!?!?!?” JeNeul looked really shocked ^^’. “That’s $50 per person! YongRi still owes Taemin $40!”

“Like he’ll ever get it it xP” YongRi scoffed.

“I can payfor all of us...” I said quietly. Well I geuss not really quietly because the others looked at me.

“But where do you have that money o.o?” Onew oppa spoke, No one realy knows who I’m the daughter of do they -.-?

“My parents! They can give me the money ^^. No sweat!” I said lifting my fist in the “Hwaiting” motion.

“I want your parents...” JongHyun said.

-After class-

We walked out of the class to see a brown haired girl with strawberry streaks standing next to a boy with lightish brown hair. The boy was adorable. I wanted to pinch his cheeks so bad!

“Unnie!?” The girl said walking towards me, giving me one of the tightest bear hugs of my life. “It’s me HaJoon!”


ohk srry if it took awhile ^^'... uhmm im takin requests for titlesss~~ so please if u hav any put it in the comment box below. and i'll credit u... and any stories u wanna promote~