Chapter 1

New School, New Romance?

As I arrived at the school there was a sign. It said: Welcome to Seoul’s KP Academy. The school for the talented.” I got into this school for my singing abilities, my friend says it’s genetic. Well I geuss it is. My mom’s a model, but one time she had to sing for a CF and she did good. Walking in to the school I checked my schedule: 1st period Rapping Elective – Park, Teddy. JeNeul or Hajoon or my cousins better be in this class ><.

-Outside the Class-

“Ohk class! Today we have a new student joining us.” Mr. Park said getting the class to calm down. He looked outside to me and gestured for me to come inside. I did as he said and started introducing myself

“Uhm... I’m Ale—I mean Lee JiJin...” I started, “I like to dance, sing, rap, and draw ^^”

“Ohk then! You can go sit by Lee ChaeRin” Mr. Park said. Wait Lee ChaeRin?! My cousin :D!? I looked to the girl with blonde hair. She didn’t look like CL... the girl looked up. CL!?!?

“Yo! Cuz wattup XD!” She said waving her arms like a crazy manic. I sat next to her and the thing she says to me is: “Gimme your schedule ^^”

I gave her my schedule and found out we have 3rd period, 5th period, and 6th period together (not including this class.)

-After Class-

After this class CL volenteered to take me to my next class.

“Ohk after this period we have lunch over there,” She said pointing to a big double-door, “Oh and don’t forget since this school is a college combined with a high school YongRi’s here ^^”

“Yay! More people I know ^^” I said while I chuckled a little. CL left for her class as I walked into mine’s. I looked around for someone I knew and to my surprise I saw HyeByung (another one of my cousins) and JeNeul (my ish friend).

“Yo! Mah Nigga*!” JeNeul said in fobby Engrish.

“Unnie! Let me see your schedule!” HyeByung said. That’s the second time i had my schedule taken from mr -.-.

“Unnie you have 4th period with YongRi!” HyeByung said to: 4th period Dance elective” Wow I have a dance elective :O!

-Lunch-

“ALEX!!!!!!” I heard someone say behind me. Suddenly I felt something heavy on my back.

“Holy ! Mother er!” I said falling a little until they got off of me. Amber!? “Goddarnit Amber you’re so heavy TT^TT”

“Are you calling me fat!?” She said pouting. “Oh hey have you seen YongRi? She owes me money.”

“No and swhen doesn’t she -.-?” It’s true YongRi loves to bet. I mean she doesn’t have a gambling roblem she just likes being right (and money). Suddenly she walks in through the double-doors with a boy that has a mushroom head and a girl that looks like Jessica’s little sister, Krystal, it’s hard for me to tell. I mean I haven’t seen them in who knows how long.

“Yo! You owe me cash!” Amber said with anger in her eyes and pointing.

“Oh !!” YongRi said said as she started running with Amber behind her. She hid behind... me!? Why me TT-TT? “Oh Unnie when’d you get back?”

“Don’t hide you coward!” Amber said running straight towards me. YongRi ran again and well you can see where this is going ^^’.

“Alex unnie is it really you?” The girl who looks like Krystal said with sparkles in her eyes. “It’s me Krystal Jung! Do you remember me ♥??”

“Oh yeah! Jessica’s Lil’ sis ^^” I said. Wow o.o. She grew up! Ohk so if this is Krystal, who’s Mushroom head? “Hey where’d that mushroom boy go?”

I looked around the cafeteria trying to see if I could find him.

“Oh Taemin? He’s over there ^^.” Krstal said pointing to where he was. After YongRi and Amber passed I saw him with four other guys. There was a blonde one, he looked pretty cute o^^o, a tall one with longish hair, very charismatic,  one was sorta feminine, he was holding up a pink apron with ruffles o.o, the last one was holding chicken—his hair reminded me of chicken, he was kinda cute, too ^^.

“Oh and they’re the SHINee group ^^. They’re pretty popular in this school.” JeNeul said. “Blondie is JongHyun, Girly on-Kibum, but everyone calls him Key, Tall one—Minho, The one holding chicken—Jinki, AKA Onew ^^.”

“Yah! Jeneul! Who’s the new kid!?” The blon—I mean JongHyun (right o.o) said.

*Taemin’s p.o.v*

After YongRi was being chased by Amber Noona, I left to where my members were.

“Hyungs! Hyungs! There’s a new Noona here! ^^” I said happily to the others.

“Is she hot?” Jjong Hyung asked. Of course he’d ask that.

“If she is are you planning on cheating on me... again?” Key asked. No, they aren’t gay they’re just super-duper close ^^. And the “Again” stands for Hyung’s other preious dates and good friend JeNeul.

“Psh... aeh you know I can never replace you ^^... but I do like new kids, especially girls...” He said turning to where JeNeul noona was and shouted, “Yah! Jeneul! Who’s the new kid!?”

“Gee, don’t you think she can introduce herself?” Minho hyung said. He may be second youngest (he’s older than me ^^’) but he’s the most mature.

“Oh look! They’re coming over ^^.” Jjong said.

“How Could you not remember! She was just in your class!” Noona yelled at Jjong. He looked confused for a second.

“Oh yeah... heheh, sorry ^^’” The girl just seemed to have the “Really -.-“ face on. Poor Hyung ^^’.

“Hi! I’m Lee Taemin! I walked in with YongRi” I said cheerfully to introduce myself. I looked in my bag for some candy. I think I have one in here ;P.

“Hi x]. I’m Lee JiJin ♥.” She answered... hey wait isn’t that a guy’s name? Oh I found a lollipop!

“Here you go Noona ♥ ^^” I said giving her the green lollipop.

“Hey I want one o.o” Onew hyung said looking over my shoulder pouting a little, “I’ll love you forever ♥”

“Hyung, you soung gay -.-“ Key hyung said.

“Like you should be talking mister ‘this-shirt-is-soooo-out-of-fashion’ xP” Onew hyung said back. Gee what a great first impresion on JiJin noona -.-.

“Uhmm thank you ^^’” She said awkwardly. Great the hyungd are scaring her. She seemed nice ^^’. Unlike YongRi who still owes me $40 -.-.

“Noona can you get YongRi to give me my $40?” I said to assure her we’re a little normal and have YongRi owe us money.

“Uhm... actually she’ll never pay you back ^^’” She said. WHAT!? I was going to use that to buy Yoogeun (my cousin) a present TT^TT/ “I’m really sorry ^^’. I get JeNeul to give money :D”

“JeNeul’s gonna do what?” JeNeul pooped up and said. She sorta scared me a little ^^’...

-After Lunch-

“Let’s go maknae!” Onew Hyung said putting his arm around me.

“Aish what an OnTae moment -.-“ Key hyung said grabbing into Jjong, “Let’s go Yobo XD!”

“Hippocrite >3<” Onew Hyung said as the other two leaft. “Wait Jjong’s in my class! o.o Where’s Key taking him?”

*Back to JiJin’s P.O.V*

“Onwards to 3rd period!” CL said pulling me out of the cafeteria.

“See ya later Unnie!! ^^” YingRi said waving.

“Don’t forget you owe me cash =.=” Amber threatened YongRi causing her to stop.

...

When we got to class CL made me sit next to her. In front of us sat two of those boys uhmm... Onew and JongHyun.

“Oh !” CL said punding on her desk. “I forgot my homework! Again!”

“Again!?” I said in shock, “How many times has this happened? Shame... hahah ^^”

“You never bring homework in -.-“ The Onew guy said. Onew’s a funny name why would he choose that? Suddenly he turned to me and flashed a kinda dorky, but cute smile. “I’m Lee Jinki xD. Please call me Onew ;3”

“Hi o^^o” I said the turning to CL and smaked her in the head. “YAH! I thought I told you to do good in school!” It caused Jonghyun and Onew to laugh. Yay!

“Unnie... You know that history is my worst subject.” CL excused. Liar... “Onew-ssi, let me copy your homework.”
“Fine =.=...” Onew said getting out his homework. It was in Korean and gave me a little bit of a headache @.@... I mean I can understand it and speak it pretty good, but my reading skills are a little below average ^^’. I geuss Onew saw my frustration in reading his homework. “Do you need a tutor? I can help read ^^”

“ Back off bro! She’s my cousin XP!” CL said still copying the homework. “Oh and thanks!”

“So why are you in this school? How’d you get in?” JongHyun asked me. Well actually my parents sorta helped but  got in for my singing/rapping ^^.

“My singing abilities...” I answered.

“Cool! Me too ^^” She said. Then he sang “Baby~~” He was good o.o. He had a strong voice ^^.

“Ohk class settle down!” Mr. Kim said walking into the classroom. I’m always amazed how a teacher can glare at a class and they shut up automatically ^^.

____________________________________________________________

*sorry is it offends anyone i dont mean it in that way ^^

And this is for mah friend Jackie she wanted me 2 post mah story on da internet lol happy ^^?