Opps, Sorry hyung

Opps, Sorry hyung

Jaejoong was washing the dished after dinner, he was really angry and as he was washing these dishes he was mumbling some names that fits that evil kid very well. Just then Changmin walked in to the kitchen chuckling.

“It’s not my fault that you at video games” said Changmin covering his mouth as he tried to hide his smirk.

“Shut up and get out!” said Jaejoong as he tried to ignore him and continue washing the dishes.

“Come on hyung…” started Changmin as he stepped few steps closer toward Jaejoong.

“Don’t act like a girl” said Changmin as he stepped back few steps as Jaejoong turned his head looking at him with very wide eyes giving him the ‘I’ll kill you’ stare.

“What did you just say?” asked Jaejoong as he placed the clean dish down so he won’t throw it at the maknae.

“I said, don’t act like a girl” repeated Changmin with a teasing smirk on his face.

“YAH! YAH! IF YOU WON’T GET OUT RIGHT NOW I’LL…”stopped Jaejoong trying to think of something to say then he looked at the hand he pointed at Changmin, which was covered in soap.

“OR I’LL COVER UP YOUR FACE WITH SOAP AND MAKE IT CLEAN JUST LIKE THE DISHES I CLEANED JUST NOW!!” yelled Jaejoong out as he lifted up his hand, Changming was trying really hard to not laugh, he bit on his lip to hold it in but in the end he couldn’t and started to laugh really loud, holding on his stomach.

“YAH!” yelled Jaejoong again as he felt his angriness is close to the max, just then Changmin stopped laughing then he took a deep breath as he wiped tears out of his eyes.

“Oh god~, please don’t use threat words you really at this too”

Jaejoong pouted feeling his angriness getting to the max finally, he quickly washed his hands then took off his apron and threw it at Changmin who was still looking at him with a smirk on his face as he stomped out from the kitchen toward his and Yoochun’s room.

As Jaejoong got in to the room he locked the door and walked toward his bed without even turning on the lights. He sat on his bed hugging on his pillow tightly. He stared at the dark space in front of him as he bit his lips trying not to cry, he’s a man after all and this is not a thing to cry of, he’s not the crying kind anyways, he’s not Yoochun~.

He knows that Changmin was just kidding and that he likes to tease them all, then he wondered why can’t he be like Junsu who takes all Changmin’s teases in a good way and laugh at them. Jaejoong puffed out his cheeks then he gave the door an angry stare when someone knocked it.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW YOU EVIL LITTLE KID?! LEAVE!” yelled out Jaejoong as he turned his back to the door.

“Evil little kid?” said Changmin as he knocked again while laughing at Jaejoong’s cute angry words.

“Ok hyung just come out”

“I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOUR UGLY FACE!” yelled again Jaejoong as he pouted again making Changmin’s laugh gets louder.

“Hyung come on, I promise you won’t regret it”

“Yah, you’re still teasing him? Go away” said someone outside the room before knocking the door softly.

“Hyung open up its me Yoochun” said Yoochun as Changmin kept laughing behind him.

“tsk…yah, yah~ leave!...” said Yoochun as he pushed Changmin away so finally Changmin walked away toward the living room.

“Hyung come on open up we got something you’ll love so much.” Said Yoochun again as he knocked the door one more time.

Jaejoong kept silent for few more seconds as he heard what Yoochun just said, could it be a prank? But Yoochun sound very serious. Jaejoong kept thinking silently for few seconds till he heard Yoochun calling his name again so finally he sighed and put down the pillow before making his way toward the door and open it slowly.

Jaejoong looked at Yoochun who was smiling at him, and it took his attention that Yoochun was wearing a party hat but he ignored it and looked into Yoochun’s eyes.

“If this is a prank…” said Jaejoong but Yoochun cut him before he could finish his sentence.

“No I swear it’s not” said Yoochun as his smile got wider.

Then Yoochun pulled out a crown cardboard hat from behind his back and his put it on Jaejoong’s head, Jaejoong lift one eyebrow as he looked at Yoochun in confuse.

“Yah, what’s this?”

“WE’RE COMING!” called out Yoochun without answering Jaejoong’s question so Jaejoong asked him again but still Yoochun didn’t answer him as he held on his arm and pulled him toward the living room.

Jaejoong followed him still confused by Yoochun’s actions, and as they arrived the living room was almost dark except from the candles lights on that big cake that Junsu was holding as he stood between both Yunho and Changmin, and the three of them were wearing the same party hat that Yoochun was wearing.

“ummm…guys…my birthday was last month” said Jaejoong when he realized what is going on.

“Well we couldn’t gather to celebrate it together right?” said Yunho as he and everyone smiled at Jaejoong, they knew he would become so happy if s celebrated his birthday with him, they knew it means a lot to him.

“Come on hyung, blow off the candles” said Junsu this time as he stepped closer toward Jaejoong.

“So…” started Jaejoong as he pouted and gave Changmin his angry look.

“Why was Changmin meaner than usual?” finished Jaejoong making Changmin chuckle.

“Didn’t you get used to his mean side already?...he says we mean a lot to him when he teases us” said Yoochun as he patted Jaejoong’s shoulder softly.

“Trust me Changmin I feel so sorry for your future wife” said Jaejoong still giving him that angry look, but Changmin said nothing and just smiled at his hyung then nodded his head few times softly.

Jaejoong then blew off the candles and as Yunho the lights, Changmin surprised both Jaejoong and Junsu as he covered their cheeks with cream.

Jaejoong gasped and quickly wiped the cream off his face and followed Changmin who ran away as fast as he could laughing loudly.

“those kids, they will never change” said Yoochun as he shook his head and sighed.

But then he also was surprised when both Yunho and Junsu covered his forehead and cheek with cream.

“Oh really?” said Yoochun stepping closer toward them, Yunho ran away quickly but it was kind of hard for Junsu since he was holding on the cake.

He tried to put it down quickly on the tea table before running but then he fell down on the cake and smashed it. Everyone stopped whatever they were doing and looked at Junsu silently till he got up all covered in cake.

Everyone started to laugh at him so he started to laugh too then he opened his arms out trying to hug them so they ran away, just like 10 years old kids.