i love you dork

i want you

After that incident , 3months ago to be specific the two becomes closer and taeyeon knows that she helplessly fall in love with the girl who only see her as a best friend , 

*sigh I really love you pany-ah. Eteokkaji?*-TAEYEON

"YAH TAEYEON-AH SOMEONES LOOKING FOR YOU!!" a voice called out taeyeon

"DAE!!! EOMMA!" Taeyeon stumbled on her feet as she got down on her bed

"oh? eomma? Who---"

"Hi taetae" a certain eyesmile girl that taeyeon loves so much is standing in front of her with a basket on her hands,

Taeyeon immediately took the basket from tiffany.

"What brings you here pany ah?" Taeyeon asked while arranging the fruits from the basket that tiffany brought in the table 

"Was can't I visit you huh?" Tiffany playfully glare at taeyeon 

"Ani- I mean---"

"Hahaha yah I'm just kidding and I just came here to bring the fruits . I know auntie Kim really loves apples so I did bring her some." Tiffany eyesmiled and taeyeon swear she can feel her heartbeat is pumping really fast than usual, not to mention blushing.

"Yah! You just really love to cut off my words don't you?" Taeyeon glared at tiffany but got an eye smile for the response.

"Yah yah you two. You just can't stop bickering with each other huh?" The middle age woman suddenly pop out from the kitchen causing the two teenager jump on their place.

" eomma!! You scared the hell out of me!!" Taeyeon whined while clutching on her chest.

" eomma!!! I missed you!!" The red hair girl jump to Mrs.Kim

"Aigoo miyoung-ah.. I missed you too, how's life huh? Have a boyfriend yet?" Mrs.Kim teased with a smirk on her face. Don't get her wrong , mrs Kim knows taeyeon s gender preference. She knows that her daughter love this girl in front of her. And she accept it. She just love her daughter very much.

"Ani umma I'm not ready into that kind of relationship yet" tiffany pouted.

"Tsk don't worry your destiny is just lurking around like a coward jerk who is very---"

"Ehheem. Umma have you take youre medicine yet?" Taeyeon purposely cut mrs.Kim words.

"Aisshh eomma and her big mouth is really"--TAEYEON

But tiffany is now wearing a suspicious face while looking at taeyeon trying to figure out why she cut her mothers words , she feels curious all of the sudden.

"Ah yes o totally forgot about it. OK taeyeon-ah take care of tiffany arraseo?' 

"Date umma I willchange pany's diaper often" taeyeon smirk

"Yah!" Tiffany protest while kicking taeyeon on the

"Ouch! Yah that hurts" taeyeon complained while pouting

"Bleh" 

"Tsk this two" mrs.Kim shakes her head 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

TIFFANY'S POV

its been 3 months since I've met taeyeon in that park. That park is so important for me. Because I've met taeyeon on that exact place, yes you got that right I fell in love with taeyeon with those moths. I can't help but to fell for her , she's really sweet, caring and any positive characteristics , you can see it on her. And I can feel it that she is also in love with me but Im not ready yet. I'm scared , scared of what may happen in the future *sigh*

 

"Tiffany-shii" a manly voice called out 

"Oh? Manager what can I help you?"I smile showing respect

"I told you to call me siwon , were not in the office anyway"

"Ah- dae siwon-shi" I smiled awkwardly

"Can I invite you a to grab a lunch tiffany-shi" siwon asked politely

"Ah--mm--" I was about to answer when she feel a hand on her shoulder

"I'm sorry siwon-shi me and tippani her has an appointment so she can't go with you I'm sorry on her behalf" the certain midget flash forced smile to him while holding my hands tightly 

"Ah ok taeyeon-shi it's ok. Maybe next time" siwon smiled through his gritting teeth

Taeyeon smirked inwardly "TCH I'm the best er after all"-TAEYEON

--------------------

AUTHORS POV

"Why did you do that?" Tiffany asked while looking at the brunnete beside her who is driving.

"Did what?" Taeyeon asked back innocently

"You know exactly what I am talking about Kim taeyeon" tiffany answer back to her.. She is annoyed , why can't she just confess instead of acting possesively towards her.

"Wae? Are you dissapointed that you didn't get the chance to get a lunch with him ? Arraseo were going back , I don't want you to get dissapointed and sulking all day just because I ruined your supposedly date" taeyeon said gritting her teeth while clutching the steering wheel and reverse the car going back to Tiffany's office.

"JUST WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU??" tiffany shouted she finally lost it .

"Nothings wrong with me miyoung" taeyeon answered calmly but inside her want to shout .. She's tired she's tired of everything.

"Oh? So now your mad" tiffany is flaring up.

"  "

"Huh!! Stop the car taeyeon."

" x

" stop the car" tiffany is now furious

"I SAID STOP THE IN CAR KIM TAEYEON"

"OK" taeyeon immediately stop the car to the side and got out car. Not forgetting to slam the door.

Tiffany is balling her fist she really want to beat taeyeon now . tiffany also get off the car while chasing taeyeon.

"Yah!!!" Tiffany caught taeyeon wrist but taeyeon just shook her hands off and continue to walk away from tiffany.

"If you walk a another step . I swear I will not talk to you again Kim taeyeon" tiffany threatened , causing taeyeon to stop on her step bit still showing her back to tiffany.

"Maybe it's better like that. Don't talk to me anymore." Taeyeon answered ,, and taeyeon face tiffany.. And Tiffany saw taeyeons face, full of tears. She never ever saw taeyeon cried. Bit there she is crying her eyes out.

"That way, I will move on from you"

"What-- what do you mean?" Tiffany's heart is beating too fast for two reason. One she will finally hear taeyeon confessing her love to her. Two she is afraid what taeyeon will say next.

"yes you got it right. I love you hwang miyoung. I love you, but I know you don't --" taeyeon stopped the time where she can't talk anymore she is holding back her tears to flow out. She want to ran away. She want to run away from tiffany.  But she can't she knows she can't. She loves tiffany so much.

"Taeyeon you're my bestfriend----"

"THATS THE POINT DAMN IT!!!! YOU CANT LOVE ME BECAUSE IM YOURE IN BESTFRIEND WHO LOVES YOU SO MUCH TO THE POINT WHERE I WANT YOU FOR MY SELF!! I LOVE YOU THE MOMENT YOU CRIED INFRONT OF ME BECAUSE OF YOURE JERK BOYFRIEND-----"

"DONT MENTION HIM !! STOP THIS NON-SENSE KIM TAEYEON!!!" tiffany fitted taeyeon's word.

""WOW! SO NOW YOURE DEFENDING HIM!! HA! GOOD FOR HIM THAT THERE IS SOMEONE WHO CARED FOR HIM SO MUCH EVEN IF HE DIDN'T EVEN LOVE THAT "SOMEONE" " 

They are breathing heavily with tears streaming on their eyes.

"And you're telling me you love me" tiffany stated calmly this time

"What's that supposed to mean huh?" Taeyeon asked glaring furiously at tiffany.

"IF YOU LOVE ME YHEN WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME KIM TAEYEON HUH?" 

"IM NOT DOING ANYTHING TO YOU!!"

Tiffany rolled her eyes when she heard taeyeons response

"I LOVE YOU TOO DAMN YOU JERK!!" 

Tiffany confessed and taeyeon is frozen in her place with eyes widen. They are silent.. A comfortable silence

"Taeyeo---" tiffany was about to talk when taeyeon cut her off

"Ani" taeyeon started, and tiffany is just staring at her , 

"Youre just guilty tippani" taeyeon call tiffany 'tippani' instead of 'pani-ah' 

"And don't force yourself----" 

*SLAP*

Taeyeon's head turned sideway when Tiffany slapped her .

"You don't know me at all Kim taeyeon. Ha. I'm so disappointed with you" with that tiffany turned her heel to her car. Tears streaming down to her pretty face.

-------------------------------

Taeyeon is tired. Physically and mentally. She is lost don't know what to do, taeyeon is just walking straight don't even know where to go. She was passing by when she saw someone that caught her attention.

"Appa?" Taeyeon muttered and look closely .. And confirmed it was her father who is eating other woman's face , she is not in the mood to watch this scene right now. She balled up her fist and dash forward to them. Grabbing his father arms harshly from the woman and throw a HARD punch on his father's face.

"How dare *punch* you hurt *punch* my mom when she loves you so much *" and throw the last punch on his face.. 

Mr.Kim push taeyeon off her and throw punch to revenge.

"Yah!--" mr.Kim want to throw a punch more when he saw her daughter crying. Tears flowing out from her eyes he never seen taeyeon in this state before.

"Taeyeon-ah" mr.Kim softened and locked taeyeon on his arms. He missed this. Her princess

Mr.Kim let taeyeon cry on his arms while patting her back.

"Shhhhhh everything will be ok taeyeon-ah, Iike what I told you, everything happen for a reason, have you forgot it hmm" mr.Kim kissed taeyeons forhead.

"Let's go let me take you home" mr.Kim carried taeyeon and take her into his car .

--------------

*ding dong*

"Coming!!!!"

"Omo taeyeon -ah. What happened " mrs.Kim is dead worried when she saw taeyeon on her husbands arm.

"Let me take her to the room" 

When he successfully put down taeyeon. He got out and saw her wife who is crossing her arms and glaring at her.

"What happen to your face?"

"Taeyeon can punch you know." Mr.Kim tried to joke but failed

" she caugt you again didn't she?"

"I'm going out." 

Mrs.Kim sighed and walk into taeyeons room. There she saw taeyeon leaning on the head bed 

"Taeyeon-ah. What happened" mrs.Kim asked  before sitting down on taeyeon's bed.

" eomma I love tiffany " 

"Arra"

"You know? Your not mad?"

"Haha taeyeon-ah you know I love you. Of course I will do everything for you "

"Tiffany said she loves me too"

"Isn't that a good thing?

"I think so but I think she just said that out of potty or maybe I am just a rebound?" Taeyeon said and a line tear skipped through her left eye .

 Mrs.Kim sighed and hold Taeyeons hand .

"Taeyeon-ah. Maybe you can't notice how tiffany look at you everytime your not looking at her. Her eyes taeyeon you can see it through her eyes that she really loves you. So taeyeon-ah don't be a coward anymore arraseo?" Mrs.Kim patted her daughters head.

"Jinja" taeyeon asked 

"Hmm so go Now and go get you're girl before someone do"

With that taeyeon stumbled her foot and ran. But before she richer the door handle she turn her head around and flash a gentle smile to her mother and said

"Eomma I know you and appa still has a chance so talk to her arrachi?" Taeyeon winked and open the door and ran to tiffany .

---------------

"Stupid taeyeon.. She thinks she know everything tch.. Cocky Kim" tiffany muttered while poking the teddy bear , taeyeon naught it for her anyway.

*ding dong*

"Aisshh" tiffany Stand up and take a look who's the person disturbing at this hour 

 she open the door to see taeyeon with her hands on her knees catching her breath, she is actually worried bit still putting a cold face 

"What are you doing her?" Tiffany asked coldly 

"I- *pant* want to say sorry pany-ah sorry *pant*"

"Saying sorry don't solve everything Kim taeyeon"

"I know but.. I am here to ask again of do-- do you really love me?" Taeyeon asked hesitantly 

"Of I said yes. Will you believe me?" Answer answer still with her cold voice. And taeyeon can't help bit to get nervous 

"Why are you not answering?"

"Fine I love you Kim taeyeon , satisfied?" Tiffany lost her cool

"Really? Not just a guilt?"

"Kim--

"Do you really love me. Or I am just a rebound"?

"YAH KIM TAEYO--". Tiffany didnt finished when taeyeon pulled her and crash her lips to tiffany. 

Their heartbeats fast. While closing their eyes feeling the moment. Where the two of them knows that they really love each other.

They pulled out Tiffany's arm still on taeyeons neck and Tiffany's to taeyeons waist 

"I love you taetae-ah believe me , I love you not just because of guilt or just being a rebound. I really love you." Tiffany confessed.

"Shhh" taeyeon put her index finger on Tiffany's lip.

"I know I love you too pani-ah. I love you so much" taeyeon said wiping Tiffany's tears

And tiffany pecked taeyeons lips aand let out a squeal when taeyeon lift her up bridal style and throw her to bed 

"Now let me show you how much I love you " taeyeon rawed while crawling on top of tiffany

"My pleasure" tiffany replied while smirking

 That might was full of groan of pleasure and satisfying moan can be heard from tiffany apartment.

 

 

 

 

 

Finished. My first fanfic. Haha sorry for the typo. Just did it on my phone