Your Bias

MOMENTS WITH EXO

 

What if your bias accidentally entered your car?! What will happen?

Read on. ^^

-

-

-

-

-

-

it's Sunday evening and the rain is starting to fall so hard. You can see an SUV departing from the parking lot of that local restaurant. Your heart beats fast. It was your SUV!

 

"Oh. Wait. It isn't." you confirmed as you take a look on the plate number. Then you go to your car., and you sat on the driver's seat after you placed your dripping umbrella on its place. You are about to text someone when a loud thunder roared and startled you and you dropped the phone. So you bent and searched for your phone. It was then when someone opened the door.

 

"ah! I'm super soaked! Manager noona, where are the others? Am i the first one to come?" notices your head. "huh? Noona? What are you doing? Did you dropped something?" *comes closer*

 

your eyes got wider. That... That voice is familiar. You heard that somewhere...

So you sat up straight. Your head hitting his chin in the process.

 

He was sent back to his seat. "ouch!" he rolls in pain and massages his chin.

 

"mian...!" you said and both of you froze.

 

You: (BIAS NAME)???

Bias: Doguyah??? (who are you?)

 

you said at the same time.

 

You: i own this car.

Bias: mwo?! *becomes worried and looks to his left and right* ah. Sorry. *he's about to go out*

 

You: ah chakaman! *you managed to reach and held his sleeves* don't go out, its raining, you'll get soaked even more.

 

Bias: i'm sorry ms. But i need to go.

 

You: i think, they left you. I saw a SUV left a few minutes ago.

 

Bias: really?

 

You nodded. 

 

You: call them first.

 

Bias: *brought out his phone* oh...my phone's dead. =.=

 

You: *gave him your phone* here. Use mine.

 

Bias: Thanks. ^^

 

so he called his manager's number. Both group thought that he was on the other car (they have 2 SUV's) that's why they left.

You live near their dorm so you offered to fetch him to their place and he agreed. He also changed seat. From the back to the seat beside you. On the way, you talked about almost everything. From the rain, to their latest album, to his dorm life. Time passed by so quickly and you arrived on the dorm.

 

You: so, here we are. ^^

 

Bias: yeah... Seems like it. 

 

He is about to open the door.

You are surprised when he suddenly turned and hugged you!

 

You:  what was that for?

 

Bias: thank you. ^^,

 

You: your welcome. O////O

 

Bias: oh! Wait. *he captured a selca with your phone* remembrance. Heheh...

 

You: thank you.

 

Bias: don't thank me. It's not free.

 

You: eh?

 

Bias: you need to call me when you get home. I've put my number on your phone. And, you need to have some snack with me. Tom0rrow, 3p.m. at (local restaurant).

 

And with that, he left you.

 

You: uh, what??? Are we g0ing on a date??!! Kyaaaahhh!  

 

end!