Do Kyungsoo

MOMENTS WITH EXO

You are in a resort to Celebrate your friend's wedding anniversary... With Exo. Because your friend is a wife of their manager.  You meet and greet them, taking time to get to know everyone specially your bias- Do Kyung Soo.  

 

The conversation with them is really fun that you didn't notice how the topic was turned about you.  

 

"Dongsaeng-ah, did you ever had a boyfriend?" your friend asked out of the blue that you almost spit out the soda that you've been drinking. 

 

"O.O hahahah! What kind of question is that unnie?" you laughed nervously as everyone looks at your spot, expecting an answer.  

 

To make the story short, you've told them that you once had a boyfriend when years ago but it turned out to be an epic fail. Then you changed the topic afterwards.  

 

Almost an hour later, you are sitting at the bench on the back porch, facing the sea. Watching the seaside being illuminated by the full moon.  The wind is blowing gently upon your face. It is chilly and you hugged yourself, rubbing the sides of your arms., when someone suddenly placed a coat on your shoulders.  

 

"you should wear this if you don't want to catch colds."  

 

You looked up and find Kyungsoo's smiling face and you practically gawked at him.  

 

"Mind if I sit beside you?"  

 

"uh-oh... Y-yeah, sure... Sit down... And thank you for the coat."

 

He cooly sat on your right, looking up the sky. And you, you stared at his handsome face like some idiot. 

 

"anyway-" he shifted his gaze, catching you stupidly staring at him.  

 

You quickly moved your eyes away from his what seem like a soul reading gaze.  

 

You heard him chuckle and you felt your cheeks burn.   

 

"i was wondering why you said that you never had a relationship after your first love."  

 

"nae?" O.o  

 

"I mean, you are really beautiful. So its impossible that guys wouldn't like you."  

 

Your ears are clapping hearing praise from him! He just called you beautiful! You wanted to scream but you kept yourself calm even though your feelings is getting wild deep inside.  

 

"uh...i think they don't like me that much to make an effort asking me out."

 

"then go out with me."  O.O you glanced at him. "eh?"  

 

he leaned closer with a smile. "will you go out with me? I mean date. Let's date."   

 

You couldn't speak because of too much feeels.  

 

Then he stood up and without a word, took your cellphone from your hand and typed something before returning it to you.  

 

"just give me a call when you have an answer." he winked at you before turning his heels to join Kai and the group.  

 

You: O////O  

 

-END-  

 

Hope you liked it!