Final

Our Baby

Baekhyun sighed as he stood in the bathroom, working on his hair. It seemed liked He was having one of those days again when his hair wasn’t going to cooperate. And after spending half an hour hunched over the toilet earlier that morning, the last thing he wanted to do was fight with his hair. He just wanted to look good for his Panda.

 

“Alright, this is the last ing time I’m taking the flat iron to you! If you don’t lay down straight I’m ing cutting you off.” he growled at the piece of hair on the left side that was sticking up and not laying down, no matter how many times he ran the flat iron over it. He dragged the iron over it once more and when it didn’t lay flat, he got annoyed and threw the flat iron in the sink.

 

“Zitao!”

 

Zitao slowly crept into the bathroom, his eyes still tired looking and face still swollen from sleep even though he'd woken up around the same time Baekhyun had. It took him a good minute to

register his lover's distraught face, looking from it to the iron in the sink and back to Baekhyun, letting a smile grow on his face.

 

"Having trouble, there?" He walked into Baekhyun's space, placing a gentle kiss on his cheek and holding back a yawn. Zitao almost wondering why he was already trying to fix his hair- he could have sworn that he told Baekhyun he thought his bedhead was cute, but decided against asking. It was Baekhyun, after all.

 

“No.” Baekhyun said and glared at Zitao. “Not at ing all.” He growled. “Yes I’m having trouble! The ing hair! It won’t...and it’s just.” Baekhyun growled lowly to himself and huffed. “Fix it for me!”

 

An eyebrow was raised and he huffed back. “Baek,” Zitao lifted a hand to Baekhyun’s hair as he spoke, “it’s fine. you don’t even need to fix it.” He gave him an eager smile, turning Baekhyun to face the mirror again and letting his fingers run through the aggravating piece.

 

“What do you mean?” Baekhyun pouted as he turned to face the mirror. Staring at himself, he sighed, eyes moving to stare at Tao’s reflection. “It’s not alright. It’s not cooperating. I already feel like today. The one thing my hair could do was be good.” he whined. “Please Tao….Taozi, fix it.”

 

Zitao puffed his cheeks, taking a moment to rub the sleep from his eyes and grabbing the flat iron, turning it in his hand and mentally sighing. “Alright, Baekkie. I’ll fix it.” He took a hold of the hair once more, looking at it with a frown.

 

“I think you slept with it bent… probably something like that.” He mumbled mostly to himself, curling the hair in the opposite direction and tapping it with the hot plates.

 

Baekhyun smiled as Tao fixed his hair for him. “Thank you. The last thing I wanted was to look like today.” he told him. “I’m still not feeling good. I threw up again. It’s getting ridiculous.” he muttered. “Nothing I take or do is helping. I think something is wrong with me. Maybe I should go to the doctor.”

 

“You never look like , Baekhyun.” He quickly shoved out before a frown formed on his face, placing the iron down and letting his hands and eyes roam Baekhyun’s chest. He didn’t feel hot or even clammy, simply a bit on the warm side. Zitao’s fingers pulled up his shirt, ready to worry if anything felt swollen and- oh.

 

His brows furrowed in confusion before a smile broke onto his face. Zitao’s fingers prodded lightly, almost wondering if it was really real and if his fingers could ruin anything.

 

“I don’t think you’re sick, Baekkie,” he said between giggles.

 

“You always say that Zitao. And that makes me happy to hear.” Baekhyun said with a smile. He supposed as long as he wasn’t ugly or ty looking to Tao, then nothing else should matter right? Right. He leaned back against the taller, resting against his strong chest as the fingers moved over his chest, feeling him.

 

He wasn’t sure if Tao was trying to turn him on or figure out if he was sick. He was sure it was the latter, but it felt like the former. “Mmm.” he groaned and pouted. “Don’t mess up my shirt.” he whispered, watching the other through the mirror. “Don’t poke!” he said and swatted at his hand.

 

“What? Is it deadly? Is it cancer?!” Baekhyun gasped. “I’m dying! Oh my god! Someone call Suho! I need him to plan out a huge funeral and use all his money! You’ll be taken good care of Taozi, I promise!”

 

Zitao choked on a laugh and looked up at Baekhyun, putting a hand on his cheek and rubbing circles with his thumb to shut him up.  “Calm down Baekkie! It’s not cancer. It’s,” he jutted his chin down, lifting Baekhyun’s shirt up more so that the male could properly see his stomach, “it’s… okay, it’s adorably cute on you.”

 

Baekhyun followed Zitao’s motions and looked down and gasped. “It’s worse than cancer!” he shouted. “I’m fat!” Looking back up at Zitao, Baekhyun whimpered. “I’m fat now.” he whined. He was a sad puppy now. No longer the god he always thought of himself. Reaching down, he poked his stomach and frowned. When the hell had he let himself go?

 

Zitao couldn’t help himself and let out a laugh, feeling a bit sad that the small pudge made Baekhyun feel upset but his look was too good not to let go. “Don’t you get it? The morning sickness and the weight gain,” he looked up to Baekhyun, joy clearly on his face but surprise there as well, “I think you’re pregnant, Baekkie!”


 

Baekhyun stared at Zitao for a long hard moment. He looked down and quickly opened his pants, pulling them down. “Right. That’s what I thought.” he said and stepped back some and pointed to his limp member. “I’m a man.” he said. He thought on that comment for a moment before clearing his throat. “I’m a male.” he corrected. “I can’t get pregnant Taozi. I’m fat!”

 

“Baek, I’ve seen your plenty of times, I know it exists.” Zitao shrugged and let go of Baekhyun’s shirt, hands gesturing around wildly, “you have a better explanation? I mean, hasn’t it happened before? Wait, when’s the last time I topped? A couple of weeks, right?” Zitao froze and his eyes widened. “Oh god, I impregnated you. I got my boyfriend ing pregnant.”

 

Zitao was right, there really wasn’t a better explanation for any of this. Still it was hard to believe that he was pregnant. It was just so wild and out there. Sighing, he pulled his pants back up and fastened them as he listened to the other go on and he rolled his eyes.

 

“Well no it was you.” he said. “Do you think I’m ing someone else?” he asked. “You’re crazy. You’re my only man Huang Zitao.” he told him sternly and smirked. “So I guess you really do know what to do with that of yours after all.” he teased.

 

Zitao blushed and looked back at Baekhyun’s stomach, fingers lightly touching his rounded belly and puckered his lips. “Can we even go to a doctor for this? Are there even doctors that have dealt with male pregnancy?” His eyes were still in the shape of saucers, suddenly realizing how odd the situation was and no longer caring about how happy he really was.

 

Baekhyun stared down at his stomach, watching the hand move over his stomach and sighed. “I don’t think so.” he said and bit his lip. “What are we going to do then? I...I can’t do this alone!” he said. “I can’t...no, not without medical help! What if something happens?!” Now he was scared. He was afraid of what might possibly happen if he didn’t see a doctor, or had someone with medical knowledge there to help him. He didn’t want to think it, but the baby could get hurt...or worse, not make it. Hell he may not even make it.

 

“I don't know.” Zitao whispered and let out a soft whine. This was more than he had signed up for. He was so excited to be a dad but the thought of losing the baby...well that wasn't nearly as bad as the thought of losing Baekhyun. The other was his world, his one and only. No one else in the past has ever come close to giving him the feelings that Baekhyun did. No one else has ever been able to come close to the level of pleasure that Baekhyun has given him. They were perfect together.

 

“Zitao you're not helping!”

 

“Well I'm not made of answers Baekhyun!” Zitao said and groaned. He pulled the other close to him and sighed softly, nuzzling his neck. “But I'll try and figure it out okay?” Baekhyun sighed and relaxed against Zitao and hugged him. Of course he shouldn't have expected the other to have all the answers to everything. Hell he was still trying to understand how he could even possibly be pregnant.

 

“I'm sorry. I know you're not.” He whispered. “I shouldn't have been so demanding.” He said and looked up at the other.

 

“No it's okay. I understand. But don't worry alright? We'll figure out the answer Baekkie.” He whispered and leaned down, kissing him softly. “We'll do it together.”

 

Baekhyun leaned into the kiss and nodded his head slowly. “Together.”

 

~*~

 

“Hey, is he sleeping?” Zitao asked as he walked into the nursery. With the help of their most trusted friends, they managed to get a new home, bigger and better. A place that was able to accommodate their growing family.

 

Baekhyun looked up and over at the door, smiling. He shifted his body forward again, rocking in the rocking chair slowly. “Yes.” he whispered and looked back down at the baby that was sleeping in his arms. “Full and fast asleep.” he commented. Zitao grinned as he walked over and stood next to Baekhyun, staring down at the beautiful son they had created together.

 

“He’s so beautiful.” Zitao whispered and reached down and his head gently. Baekhyun nodded his head and sighed softly before standing. He walked over to the crib and laid Yitao down down so he could sleep peacefully and smiled.

 

“Perfect little angel.” he said. His smile widened as strong arms wrapped around him and he leaned back into Zitao’s grasp.

 

“Just like you. I love you baby.” Zitao whispered.

 

“I love you more.” Baekhyun responded.

 

“Impossible.” Zitao counted and Baekhyun laughed.

 

“Of course. You always win baby. You always win.”